日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Plucking Wings [Bismarck]
Plucking Wings [Bismarck]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-11-04 08:57:29  
This week Bismarck server has control over Castle Oztroja (S).
That means the Campaign Ops "Plucking Wings" is available until the next Campaign tally (Sunday morning in the USA).

This battle/mission is *very* rarely available (the last time I remember this being available, I was on Ramuh server in 2009 and we were all level 75), and one of the potential drops is the Roundel Earring.
Other drops include the Cuchulain's Belt and Karasutengu Kogake.

Even given the popularity of Abyssea and the concurrent decline in the popularity of Campaign, it's been surprisingly difficult to find players willing to do this Ops this week, even though it's only available for a very limited time.

At level 75 this fight was moderately difficult for 6 people. I imagine 4-5 people (potentially even less) can handle it at level 85. Would anyone like to team up to do this battle/mission today or tomorrow? You must have Campaign rank of Iron Emblem or higher, and be willing to switch your past/Shadowrealm allegiance to Windurst (if you aren't already allied w/ Windy). Send me a PM or in-game /tell. Thanks!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-11-04 10:34:35  
As an FYI, Iron Emblem is "rank 10" (with "rank 20" being maximum rank) in Campaign. So, you don't have to be a Campaign pro to be eligible for this Ops battle, even if you stand to lose rank medals from inactivity and/or changing allegiance.
 Bismarck.Zeota
user: Zeota
By Bismarck.Zeota 2010-11-05 09:58:12  
A server has a beastman stronghold? In this day and age? Craziness!