Whats A Good Anime To Watch?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Whats a good anime to watch?
Whats a good anime to watch?
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-08-28 10:55:49  
Asura.Vyre said: »

91 Days is peak
Baccano reminded you of it? :)

I liked 91 Days, but
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-08-28 13:41:16  
YouTube Video Placeholder

HAHAHAHA

anyway really miss anime like FLCL and Desert punk

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Pantafernando 2024-08-29 18:09:47  
Continuing the Oshimis works marathon…

Probably im already entering the less inspired works of him.

The first one only had 2 volumes, its about some paranormal stuff.

4/10

The second one had a longer run, 7 volumes, and its a mix of Isekai with semi battle royale themes.

Unlike the most popular Oshimi works, that were heavy on the mental/psychological themes, Drifting Net Cafe is purely physical. So much that its kinda annoying how almost every episode in this story had some sexual aspect, generally r*pe.

Well, at least it had a good storyline so its easy to read all chapters in a row. Piece by piece Oshimi tells whats going on.

5/10
By Pantafernando 2024-08-30 20:49:06  
51 ways to save her

The story revolves around an hypothetical earthquake scale 8 in Tokyo, and the fight to survive of the MCs while the city becomes chaotic.

The story is kinda short, even then can be separated in arcs, that progressively gets heavier.

The first half is kinda more interesting because its a struggle to survive the collapsing structures while trying to leave the city by foot.

The second half focus more on the societal collapse. This part is bad imo because the author really went overboard trying to picture the most degraded humans because of a crisis, but in the end, it all could be summed up with a hoard of rapist trying to assault the women.

Gonna give it a 5/10.
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-08-31 01:09:35  
bro all of that sucks panta i remamber there was an anime in the early 2000's like a small looking killed but he was a like a murderer do you remamber that anime Panto chan i cant remamber i looked everywhere i think i downloaded back during the ol days of animesuki lol

if u dont find it pant i will sell you like in that desert punk scene
By Pantafernando 2024-08-31 01:45:58  
Thats too generic to even start thinking what anime is that.

IDK, Hunter x Hunter?
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-08-31 01:51:59  
Pantafernando said: »

IDK, Hunter x Hunter?
no it was for 18 + all about murder i remamber the kid had a string to kill people i forgot the details def not hunter x hunter i hate hxh
By Pantafernando 2024-09-01 07:41:47  
Sounds like those old women soup opera that broadcast on television, but oh, well, thats what was on the menu….

Story revolves around a conflicted woman that have been constantly sexually abused by her friends fiancee, while trying to resolve her internal conflict to love her student, thats also a conflicted person.

5/10. Kinda interesting for old grandmas. Kinda exhageratted in many moments, sometimes even incoherent
By Afania 2024-09-01 08:58:26  
Asura.Thunderjet said: »
Pantafernando said: »

IDK, Hunter x Hunter?
no it was for 18 + all about murder i remamber the kid had a string to kill people i forgot the details def not hunter x hunter i hate hxh

Monster? Death Note?
By Pantafernando 2024-09-01 09:11:03  
The only character that I remember using a string to kill people is Cammy from the anime version of Street Fighter.

I remember she killed the father of Chun-Li by using a string with a cross on it.

Well, supposely she was still a teenager in that serie, despite having a dinamite body.
By Pantafernando 2024-09-01 09:19:21  
Quote:
Several anime characters use strings or threads as weapons, each with unique abilities and fighting styles. Some notable examples include:

Doflamingo (Donquixote Doflamingo) from One Piece:

Doflamingo is a major antagonist in One Piece who wields the power of the String-String Fruit (Ito Ito no Mi). This Devil Fruit allows him to create and manipulate incredibly strong and sharp strings, which he uses for a variety of purposes, including controlling others like puppets, creating massive structures, and even slicing through objects and people.
Hisoka Morow from Hunter x Hunter:

Hisoka uses a technique called Bungee Gum, which combines the properties of both rubber and gum. While it's not a traditional string, he can stretch it and use it in a similar fashion to control, attack, and ensnare his opponents.
Walter C. Dornez from Hellsing:

Walter is a character who uses monofilament wires, which are extremely sharp and can slice through almost anything. He manipulates these wires with great precision to defeat his enemies in battle.
Kazuma Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho:

Kuwabara uses a "Spirit Sword," which he can extend and shape into a whip-like string of energy. This weapon can be used similarly to a string for slashing and binding.
Lubbock from Akame ga Kill!

Lubbock wields a weapon called "Cross Tail," which consists of wires that he can control with great skill. These wires are incredibly versatile and can be used for offense, defense, and even mobility.
These characters use their string-based abilities in creative and deadly ways, making them memorable in their respective series.
By Pantafernando 2024-09-01 10:26:15  
The 53 Year Old Online Gamer's First IRL Meet-Up

This short story narrates about MMORPG and a small group of real people behind it.

Kinda shallow and poorly drawn, still it got my intention because few things i could relate with.

Luckly, it was short enough to just stay in the nice aspects of MMORPG gamer life and dont touch the darkest aspect of it.

8/10
By Dodik 2024-09-01 13:10:06  
Terminator Zero anime on Netflix is a great story that goes a different direction within the Terminator universe, but is let down by some awful subtitles that have little to no bearing on the actual original JP language.

Girl says "That's not what it is". Subtitles say "Get *** out". So many *** in subtitles. Zero *** spoken out loud. Completely throws you off.

I imagine the English audio has a lot of *** in it to make it appear more adult or something.
By Pantafernando 2024-09-05 17:01:28  
Spirit Circle

I got this recommendation from a movie in RP, and boy, this story was really fulfilling.

Wonderful masterpiece.

Not worth 10 only because it should go at least to chapter 100. Only 45 chapter is too little for such a joy.

9.5/10
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-09-05 23:17:20  
yesterday i started watching a good German Show called Dark i am now on season 3!!!

RIDE ZA SHUPUF!
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48