First Page 2
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-11-10 18:51:17  
http://www.ffxivpro.com/achievements

We calculated points based on the amount of experience gained for every job. The lodestone achievements aren't being factored in yet.

If your char data is out of date on this site, just register and you can update more frequently.

If you are wondering, the old page can be found here: http://www.ffxivpro.com/achievements/job

#1 as of this post:
http://www.ffxivpro.com/player/Rabanastre/Hame-Quality
[+]
 Sylph.Pwrlessgirl
サーバ: Sylph
user: Pwrless
By Sylph.Pwrlessgirl 2010-11-10 23:04:47  
Nice! great job Scragg, I really like this.
Now is time for me to get to work and grind those levels.!!
I'm lke 70+ thousand ppl behind; time to chase the carrot.

Power Nexus - Figaro
Overal - 76,568
Server - 5,466
Points - 271

Nexus Power - Figaro
Overal - 80,338
Server - 5,699
Points - 271
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-11-10 23:17:59  
Wow, I'm like, a long, LONG way behind my FFXI character in ranking, and I only have 2 jobs in FFXI. Last day of uni tomorrow, time to fix that!
By tragicnate 2010-11-11 00:48:45  
Would you mind divulging exactly how rank is calculated.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-11-11 02:09:09  
My brother made the formula so I don't know what it is exactly. From what I understand, each job experience point equates to an achievement point and of course the points determine the server/overall ranks.
By premiumvirtue 2010-11-11 23:16:24  
To be honest i wouldn't really put in achievements from the lodestone history to help calculate this. The in-game achievements come in bucket loads, you get an achievement for scratching someone's back lol.

Wait until they implement Titles in 2010 Q1, i think those will be more like XI's
By Kilnaga 2010-11-12 00:00:30  
You got titles in XI for just sneezing too though. >_>
By Cara 2010-11-12 13:07:43  
premiumvirtue said:
To be honest i wouldn't really put in achievements from the lodestone history to help calculate this. The in-game achievements come in bucket loads, you get an achievement for scratching someone's back lol.
So just make the majority of achievements reward very little toward ranking? There are bound to be a few achievements eventually that will be well worth calculating toward rank, so I see no harm in factoring in minor progress from the lesser ones as well.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-11-14 12:18:02  
Is there any chance we will be able to disable this for our characters? I wouldn't ask, but for the fact unlinking them didn't do so.
By CidelLight 2010-11-14 12:51:50  
ffxivpro has every char on lodestone so even if you unlink your account the info about your character will still be on the site. Idk if the info well update on the site or not but your ranking will always be there.

SE made the character info a lot easier to get this time around so all linking your character to your account does is tells the site thats your character and then your able to edit that char page
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-11-14 17:50:42  
CidelLight said:
ffxivpro has every char on lodestone so even if you unlink your account the info about your character will still be on the site. Idk if the info well update on the site or not but your ranking will always be there.

SE made the character info a lot easier to get this time around so all linking your character to your account does is tells the site thats your character and then your able to edit that char page

I'm aware of that... That's why I'm asking if we can be given the choice to block it, since they've decided to add it by default.
By Cara 2010-11-14 19:09:27  
CidelLight's point is, it's quite moot. Blocking your profile here doesn't make any difference at all in the grand scheme of things, it would still showup with all the same (more in fact) information on the Lodestone. (As there is no way to hide any of your information whatsoever on the Lodestone either.)

If anyone has the sense to search for your character name here, they most certainly have the sense to check the Lodestone too.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-11-16 16:57:58  
I am not talking about blocking my profile. I am talking about removing the auto-generated ranking that this site has decided to give it. The lodestone has nothing to do with that.
By Cara 2010-11-17 05:01:01  
Ah I see.. Though I admit do not see why you'd want this hidden? It's just an arbitrary number for those who care about numbers.
By tragicnate 2010-11-22 15:08:01  
How is the order of the top 10 based on job determined?
I know it is not based on who hit 50 first. Does not seem to be based on overall ranking either.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-11-22 17:10:11  
tragicnate said:
How is the order of the top 10 based on job determined?
I know it is not based on who hit 50 first. Does not seem to be based on overall ranking either.

The order isn't based on anything right now.
By Suterusu 2010-11-24 07:44:57  
To be honest, I think it should be the top 10, the first 10, in the order they got there. After that there is no real need to randomly show 10 names, especially with the coming weeks it should double the number of 50s. Eventually it would just be completely erroneous.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-11-24 13:26:36  
Suterusu said:
To be honest, I think it should be the top 10, the first 10, in the order they got there. After that there is no real need to randomly show 10 names, especially with the coming weeks it should double the number of 50s. Eventually it would just be completely erroneous.

I understand and agree. The page was meant to be kind of a temporary leaderboard for jobs and was made before lodestone released the 'history' (achievements). I do plan on changing it to reflect who fit 50 first, using data found on this page for example:

http://www.ffxivpro.com/achievement/411
By DigitalisAkujin 2010-11-25 13:06:26  
People go to the top 10 to find crafters a lot. Could you add a "See More" button to the top 10 lists which could just link to the Power Search for top 50.
By tragicnate 2010-12-04 10:45:58  
So for the overall rankings is it 1 point is equal to 524.35 sp? That is what I came up with but I could of screwed something up.

I think it would be cool if there was a total sp listing on our character profiles.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [99 days between previous and next post]
By Eclipse 2011-03-13 11:45:41  
Just wondering if we can get the calculations for this. I know you said another person made the calculations but it would really be cool to see that.

Edit: The achievements here follow the same formula as the ones on the LS Achievements listing?

Thank you!
By Univers 2011-03-13 16:03:08  
I agree a ton of people are taking your lists very seriously. I think it's something you should really turn your attention to as it's the only thing on ffxivpro that is unique to the site for XIV. everything else can be found in other databases.
[+]
By Suterusu 2011-03-13 17:37:44  
People on FFXIAH were never so obsessed seeing the ranking of their crafting bots.
 Fenrir.Wasajika
user: Wasajika
By Fenrir.Wasajika 2011-03-15 01:56:23  
Fenrir.Scragg said:
Suterusu said:

I understand and agree. The page was meant to be kind of a temporary leaderboard for jobs and was made before lodestone released the 'history' (achievements). I do plan on changing it to reflect who fit 50 first, using data found on this page for example:

http://www.ffxivpro.com/achievement/411

Simply having the first 10 becomes erroneous as well as once 10 people have acheived this goal on a server it will simply stay the same.
The whole ranking system is silly in the first place. Does anyone really care about their position based on how many ranks they can grind, or being first to hit a rank on their server.

I think I'll just stick to YG and enjoy the game.
By Dubont 2011-03-15 04:30:13  
Suterusu said:
People on FFXIAH were never so obsessed seeing the ranking of their crafting bots.
Someone's jealous.
[+]
By Sylvester 2011-03-16 03:39:51  
my char stats havent been updated in 3 weeks do i need to do something to fix this?
By IchibanMars 2011-03-17 14:08:14  
Dubont said:
Suterusu said:
Someone's jealous.
lol jealous of incoming ban maybe.

i look at my rank all the time you gotta cut out at least 50 people since bots dont count woot im 52 on the server in that case.
By Dubont 2011-03-17 18:35:36  
IchibanMars said:
Dubont said:
Suterusu said:
Someone's jealous.

i look at my rank all the time you gotta cut out at least 50 people since bots dont count woot im 52 on the server in that case.
you have no proof that they are bots so you are basing your accusations completely on jealousy for them being higher than you.
[+]
By jdcho99 2011-03-17 23:08:17  
IchibanMars said:
Dubont said:
Suterusu said:
Someone's jealous.

you and groundzero should hook up =p
[+]
By EstharFalcus 2011-03-18 09:36:31  
CidelLight said:

i know this is being picky, but no it doesn't, my mule isn't on ffxivpro.
First Page 2