Unicorn High Drama - /sigh..PLAYER WARNING-Kuppo!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Unicorn » Unicorn High Drama - /sigh..PLAYER WARNING-Kuppo!
Unicorn High Drama - /sigh..PLAYER WARNING-Kuppo!
First Page 2 3 4
 Unicorn.Eriaxa
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Eriaxa
By Unicorn.Eriaxa 2010-11-11 10:08:18  
First I can't stand unfair gaming practices. For those of you that have ever been in LS's I've run you know I have always tryed very hard to run a fair and honest linkshell. Now, I was in Kuppo's Abyssea shell since day 1 and I have even ran a few runs for him when he couldnt attend.

Well, I guess this starts about 3 month's or so. We fought and killed several NM in abyssea that dropped (at the time) very high dollar synthesis materials. In fact some of these items were selling for way over 12-15+ Million gil at the time on Unicorn. After seeing these items lotted several times and 'HELD' by Kuppo I questioned how he planned on distribiting the gil with attendees or if he was planing on making a Grim body out of this paticualar drop and giving it to a #1 PLD/WAR? The responce was 'oh! Yea I plan on making that into a grim body and giving it to a #1 PLD.' Ok well that never happened, in fact I saw his mule with these materials in Upper Jueno selling them.

So I left the shell yesterday because Kuppo kicked a member for a very selfish reason. Now I must say this to all you stupid ***'s in that linkshell that talked ***about me after I quit ( Meaning that statement only applies to 4 people that were bashing me ). You are being DUPPED You Stupid freaking morons. Kuppo is making Millions of gil off you and your too stupid to even notice. You all *** about me aggroing an occational mob! Well, you shouldn't ask me to duel box for you then it's very difficult to control to characters at the same time for those of you that have never tryed.

(The next paragraph is only directed at the 4 people that talked crap about me not the entire shell, some of the poster's couldnt pick up on what is implied so I'm spelling it out for them.)

Crysten you are horrible tank you should seriously consider never playing it again (Actually liked your damage on DRG), Dak-??? you are a frontrunning bandwagon jumpper with no skill and very crappy gear and your a loud month peice of crap. Shakkostyle? Who the hell is this guy? Was he even in the shell contributing ever? Same goes to Dak you useless peice of garbage (What were you at maybe the last 4 runs). I call all you *** out. I hope all the other people in this LS come to your senses. Kuppo you are the biggest loser I know on FFXI now. I used to be friends with you on this game back in the day (6 years ago) when you were 'Seraphise' before you got banned for Botting ( Flee hacks / Walking threw walls ). I'm glad I know how you guys feel about my play style and good ridense is right Crysten I dont need you guys to accomplish my goals in this game.

I have got all I need from you moron's thanks for the atma's thats about the only thing you guys actually knew how to do right. I could *** and moan all day about how you guys go about farming in the zones but there is a reason half of you dont even have 1 (+1) AF3 peice yet and every Japanese player I know has muliple sets of (+2)'s because you follow a noob thats made at least 30 million gil off you. I will have my +2 set by next Sunday and what will you guys have? A leader that is selfish and greedy thats about it, nuf said.

Eri
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-11-11 10:14:54  
[+]
By olyard 2010-11-11 10:20:11  
Good god... are paragraphs so hard for you?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
サーバ: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-11-11 10:24:19  
High drama? lol
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-11-11 10:24:29  
Why I bothered to read all of that is beyond me, but your angry approach really takes all credibility away. Try venting before posting next time, not while posting, you'll look much less like a butthurt whiner.
 Unicorn.Eriaxa
By Unicorn.Eriaxa 2010-11-11 10:26:00  
When I get home later I'll post a screen shot of the stuff they said about me and you guys might understand my rage.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Novax
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2010-11-11 10:27:12  
Unicorn.Eriaxa said:
Kuppo is making Millions of gil off you and your too stupid to even notice.

That's all i saw.
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-11-11 10:30:16  
Unicorn.Eriaxa said:
When I get home later I'll post a screen shot of the stuff they said about me and you guys might understand my rage.
No further input is required of you unless with a cool head.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-11-11 10:30:48  
Unicorn.Eriaxa said:

Will it be in a simple to view format?
Or you gonna just squish it all together and make another word jumble?
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-11-11 10:31:27  
Siren.Kuz said:
Unicorn.Eriaxa said:
Will it be in a simple to view format? Or you gonna just squish it all together and make another word jumble?
lol'd
 Unicorn.Eriaxa
By Unicorn.Eriaxa 2010-11-11 10:32:51  
Very sorry for the word jubble, fixed. It will be a screenshot I took on my other character so no more jubble, This mainly is for those other poor saps in Kuppo's LS that I didnt metion by name. If you guys feel the need to rip me so be it.
By olyard 2010-11-11 10:33:27  
Guys stop the hating, this is high drama and that is serious business.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-11-11 10:34:49  
olyard said:
Drama, high or not, is never any fun without both parties :<
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-11-11 10:34:57  
Waiting on the 'other side' replies

nom nom
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-11-11 10:36:10  
It seems silly to me that you make a "player warning" and then go and call people names and what not. Seems a bit counterproductive.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-11-11 10:36:37  
Shiva.Daimos said:
olyard said:
Drama, high or not, is never any fun without both parties :<

Correct.
One side... is called "bitching"
Opposing sides... is called DRAMA!!!!

eh anyway. Seemed to have reformatted the OP. Maybe I'll actually read it now :D
 Leviathan.Solanis
user: Solanis
By Leviathan.Solanis 2010-11-11 10:44:11  
shut up you guys, I want to see the screenshots. OP is highly readable now!
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2010-11-11 10:44:22  
High drama lol. Roll me one out of your bag, foo.
 Carbuncle.Nobusagi
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Nobusagi
By Carbuncle.Nobusagi 2010-11-11 10:47:29  
Quetzalcoatl.Trauma said:
High drama lol. Roll me one out of your bag, foo.
Oh me too! I'm always down for free narcotics! =D
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-11-11 10:47:31  
Leviathan.Solanis said:
SS's are boring, responses of the accused is what's entertaining.
 Leviathan.Solanis
user: Solanis
By Leviathan.Solanis 2010-11-11 10:49:57  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Leviathan.Solanis said:

I love me a good log, especially if it results in a witch hunt trying to find who gave it to the OP!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-11-11 10:52:09  
Leviathan.Solanis said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
Leviathan.Solanis said:
I love me a good log, especially if it results in a witch hunt trying to find who gave it to the OP!
Good point, but we'll have to wait for that :<
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-11-11 10:58:42  
I love how you guys pick her apart and probably don't even read the point of the post.

Is she/he upset? Yes

Is it a big hot jumbled mess with some typos? Yes

Should she/he have cooled down before making the post, so that it would have been a little more coherent? Yes

Does it make the linkshell leader who is stealing ***any less of a douche? No

There are far too many linkshell leaders that get away with this *** because people are too stupid and gullible to stand up to them. Nothing pisses me off more than a dickwad making a linkshell just to mooch funds.

This is the reason I absolutely love the linkshell I am in. Items are lotted on the spot, and nothing is pooled or banked ever. No worries about some *** putting ***in the "Bank" and then running off with all of your effort.
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-11-11 11:01:23  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Does it make the linkshell leader who is stealing ***any less of a douche? No There are far too many linkshell leaders that get away with this *** because people are too stupid and gullible to stand up to them. Nothing pisses me off more than a dickwad making a linkshell just to mooch funds.

No, as of now, they are nothing more than accusations. Dragging someone's name through the mud without evidence to support your claim is justifiable to be torn to shreds. It's called drilling for the facts, and there are none, other than the OP is upset.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-11-11 11:04:06  
Well you can't really prove what she is saying about selling the items with screenshots unless he openly admitted to it.

What she should do is give us the name of his mule. You can check AH to see what he has sold, and have people from Unicorn server confirm that they have seen him out in their market place selling Kukulkan skins and Briareus sashs. I'm assuming that's what she was talking about. Even though they aren't worth what they used to be at this point.
First Page 2 3 4