Christian Woman, Mother Of 5 Sentenced To Death Fo

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Christian woman, mother of 5 sentenced to death fo
Christian woman, mother of 5 sentenced to death fo
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-12 09:38:54  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Calatilla said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
My tolerance for pain is abysmal. I don't wanna sound like a princess, but I don't wanna act like it'll be roses and candy, either. O.o
You get used to it after awhile... though not really sure that's a good thing
You're saying you get used to labor pains?
Pain in general. I don't think you can be in labor often enough to be specifically used to that lol. But you live with pain day in and day out it kinda loses a bit of it's bite.
Men will never experience the pain of giving birth so there`s no point in trying to compare it with anything else. When your wife/gf rips your arm off because she`s in so much pain you get the general idea, but you`ll never really know.
You could say that about anything. You don't know cause you haven't experienced it!!! All I have to say to that is I've had migraines bad enough that have made my nose and ears bleed. Eventually made me pass out. And so desensitized me to other pain that I've not noticed large gashes until I saw my blood dripping on things lol

I had Taco Bell last night and this morning I had to take a HUGE ***. I'm serious you girls don't understand the pain some men have to go through to take a ***after eating this stuff. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND US.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-12 09:44:01  
Men have a pain far beyond pregancy.

It's called "the woman."
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-11-12 09:44:17  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Take responsibility for yourself and wear one anyway. If you're having sex with a woman you can't trust, I don't know why you'd not wear a condom.
Easy for you to say. You aren't the one wearing it
Yeah girls will never understand the noticeable difference. The best way to think of it is the fact of all the sensations moisture temperature pressure etc etc all being gimped. turn on some hot water and stick your hand in it. then put a latex glove on and put it in the water. best example i can give tbh.
Well, then date a girl who has been tested and is on BC. Then you don't need a condom. :)
Well duh!
But unfortunately not all girls are cool with BC.
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-12 09:45:19  
Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
Men have a pain far beyond pregancy. It's called "the woman."

First post of yours I agreed with =)
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-11-12 09:45:25  

It's called "the woman."
Oh god that was lulz.
But...
/looks out onto the horizon
I sense a storm coming this way.
/hides
By slowlulz 2010-11-12 09:46:02  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Take responsibility for yourself and wear one anyway. If you're having sex with a woman you can't trust, I don't know why you'd not wear a condom.
Yeah girls will never understand the noticeable difference. The best way to think of it is the fact of all the sensations moisture temperature pressure etc etc all being gimped. turn on some hot water and stick your hand in it. then put a latex glove on and put it in the water. best example i can give tbh.
Well, then date a girl who has been tested and is on BC. Then you don't need a condom. :)
Well duh!

just pull out .. and if all else fails...she takes the morning after pill ..
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-12 09:47:01  

It's called "the woman."
Not citag. Sometimes I feel he's much smarter than me
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-11-12 09:47:18  
slowlulz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Well duh!

.....yeah thats a good plan.
let me go name of the list of people I know personally that this didn't work for...
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-11-12 09:48:14  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Men have a pain far beyond pregancy. It's called "the woman."

First post of yours I agreed with =)
wow, the virgin child knows the truth.

PRAISE HIM!
 Caitsith.Zefiris
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-11-12 09:49:59  
Leave her *** if you don't like her. Oh, also you could not get a girl you dislike pregnant. You have no right to *** about the mother of your child, since I don't think she forced you into sex. I'd rather go crawling back to my parents than have some whiny *** man hanging around. 8D

Same with going to see chick flicks, if you don't wanna go, *** say no. I'd rather enjoy what I want alone than have a man-baby crying and complaining about it to his internet friends later. :3

And if you can't find a movie you'd both enjoy, dump her *** and find a girl with more similar interests. :)
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-11-12 09:51:22  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leave her *** if you don't like her. Oh, also you could not get a girl you dislike pregnant. You have no right to *** about the mother of your child, since I don't think she forced you into sex. I'd rather go crawling back to my parents than have some whiny *** man hanging around. 8D

Same with going to see chick flicks, if you don't wanna go, *** say no. I'd rather enjoy what I want alone than have a man-baby crying and complaining about it to his internet friends later. :3

And if you can't find a movie you'd both enjoy, dump her *** and find a girl with more similar interests. :)
for the chick flicks, saying no to a woman will cause her to remember that ***and spew it out on her man later.

No man dislikes a woman unless she doesn't have a vagina. I've dealt with psycho *** before only cz the sex was awesome.
 Asura.Calatilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-11-12 09:51:44  
Ramuh.Urial said:
slowlulz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Well duh!

let me go name of the list of people I know personally that this didn't work for...

If you want sex but no kids take precautions, if you don't care if you get pregnant then don't bother with precautions.

Can`t complain if you didn't take precautions to prevent pregnancy imo
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-12 09:53:06  
Asura.Calatilla said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
slowlulz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Well duh! But unfortunately not all girls are cool with BC.
.....yeah thats a good plan. let me go name of the list of people I know personally that this didn't work for...
If you want sex but no kids take precautions, if you don't care if you get pregnant then don't bother with precautions. Can`t complain if you didn't take precautions to prevent pregnancy imo
When in doubt thrash about.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-11-12 09:54:29  
Asura.Calatilla said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
slowlulz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Well duh!

If you want sex but no kids take precautions, if you don't care if you get pregnant then don't bother with precautions.

Can`t complain if you didn't take precautions to prevent pregnancy imo
Well no ***. I never said I don't. I just said wearing the things sucks and explained the backings of it.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-11-12 09:56:18  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

for the chick flicks, saying no to a woman will cause her to remember that ***and spew it out on her man later.

No man dislikes a woman unless she doesn't have a vagina. I've dealt with psycho *** before only cz the sex was awesome.
Oh wow, good for you. With utmost sincerity I wish upon you a life of psycho bitchy sex girls.

Also, I've dealt with men who suppress all the things they hate about me, which they didn't inform me of for months, then throw it all in my face in one day.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-11-12 09:57:47  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

Oh wow, good for you. With utmost sincerity I wish upon you a life of psycho bitchy sex girls.

Also, I've dealt with men who suppress all the things they hate about me, which they didn't inform me of for months, then throw it all in my face in one day.
hey, if you're gonna do that, make sure they're brunette with big *** and round *** ;)
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-11-12 09:59:45  
Yep, yep, I'll be sure they prefer expensive clothing and accessories too.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-12 10:00:30  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leave her *** if you don't like her. Oh, also you could not get a girl you dislike pregnant. You have no right to *** about the mother of your child, since I don't think she forced you into sex. I'd rather go crawling back to my parents than have some whiny *** man hanging around. 8D Same with going to see chick flicks, if you don't wanna go, *** say no. I'd rather enjoy what I want alone than have a man-baby crying and complaining about it to his internet friends later. :3 And if you can't find a movie you'd both enjoy, dump her *** and find a girl with more similar interests. :)
for the chick flicks, saying no to a woman will cause her to remember that ***and spew it out on her man later. No man dislikes a woman unless she doesn't have a vagina. I've dealt with psycho *** before only cz the sex was awesome.
Oh wow, good for you. With utmost sincerity I wish upon you a life of psycho bitchy sex girls. Also, I've dealt with men who suppress all the things they hate about me, which they didn't inform me of for months, then throw it all in my face in one day.
Well alot of times women will play silly games and make you feel guilty for not liking something about them
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-12 10:00:54  
Those without a personality, don't like a partner with one.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-11-12 10:02:05  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

Oh man yeah that goes both ways. I was at a restaurant when a married couple decided to have that fight. EPIC.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-11-12 10:02:46  
Honestly, the purpose of sex is to create new humans. By having sex you are always taking that risk, so don't complain when nature takes its course. No matter how arrogant, humanity still hasn't been able to conquer mother nature.
 Asura.Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-11-12 10:04:00  
Ramuh.Urial said:

Well no ***. I never said I don't. I just said wearing the things sucks and explained the backings of it.

Was`nt aimed at you Urial, was just generalizing.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-11-12 10:04:29  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

Oh man yeah that goes both ways. I was at a restaurant when a married couple decided to have that fight. EPIC.
It's very heartbreaking to have someone say that you can confide in them anything and everything and that they'll always be there. What a bunch of BS, I did confide in him and he just made me out to be an uber ***. Lesson learned.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-12 10:05:20  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Honestly, the purpose of sex is to create new humans. By having sex you are always taking that risk, so don't complain when nature takes its course. No matter how arrogant, humanity still hasn't been able to conquer mother nature.
That's why I say stick to anal
By slowlulz 2010-11-12 10:05:45  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

they have conquered mother nature, they now just have sex with someone of the same sex.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-12 10:06:17  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Leave her *** if you don't like her. Oh, also you could not get a girl you dislike pregnant. You have no right to *** about the mother of your child, since I don't think she forced you into sex. I'd rather go crawling back to my parents than have some whiny *** man hanging around. 8D Same with going to see chick flicks, if you don't wanna go, *** say no. I'd rather enjoy what I want alone than have a man-baby crying and complaining about it to his internet friends later. :3 And if you can't find a movie you'd both enjoy, dump her *** and find a girl with more similar interests. :)
for the chick flicks, saying no to a woman will cause her to remember that ***and spew it out on her man later. No man dislikes a woman unless she doesn't have a vagina. I've dealt with psycho *** before only cz the sex was awesome.
Oh wow, good for you. With utmost sincerity I wish upon you a life of psycho bitchy sex girls. Also, I've dealt with men who suppress all the things they hate about me, which they didn't inform me of for months, then throw it all in my face in one day.
It's very heartbreaking to have someone say that you can confide in them anything and everything and that they'll always be there. What a bunch of BS, I did confide in him and he just made me out to be an uber ***. Lesson learned.
It works both ways lol. Maybe that's why some guys wont confide how they are feeling sometimes
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-11-12 10:07:31  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

Yeah people rush into relationships. "I love you" yeah right no. A large number of relationships are based upon this picture of how people see their relationship working out in their head and they all rush to have that. It's really really sad. Idk I may just look at it this way because I am so guarded that for me at least it takes a very long time to open up to people.
 Asura.Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-11-12 10:08:22  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
It works both ways lol. Maybe that's why some guys wont confide how they are feeling sometimes

My brothers ex was like that, had a whole toolbox loose that one did, complete mental *** she turned out to be
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-12 10:09:10  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Yeah people rush into relationships. "I love you" yeah right no. A large number of relationships are based upon this picture of how people see their relationship working out in their head and they all rush to have that. It's really really sad. Idk I may just look at it this way because I am so guarded that for me at least it takes a very long time to open up to people.
You mean you really don't love me Uri!?! /erases you from my phone
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-11-12 10:09:45  
slowlulz said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

they have conquered mother nature, they now just have sex with someone of the same sex.
This is brilliant. Well, my answer for men bitching about getting a woman pregnant has changed from vasectomy to homosexuality.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14