日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Trade Skills » Blacksmith » every recipe wrong
every recipe wrong
 Kujata.Nobodyhere
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
By Kujata.Nobodyhere 2010-11-14 04:38:21  
domming hammer head 25 not 21 iron cross pein hammer 21 bsm 20 weaver not 11 get stuff write before putting it up
By Kilnaga 2010-11-14 05:50:23  
People really should follow their own advice. You didn't even take the time to edit you post before submitting it. I know that this isn't an English course, but seriously, "write"?

The problem with the majority of recipe ranks that are currently posted is that the information was pulled from the lodestone. The lodestone gave a range of ranks for the recipes posted there, instead of just the rank of the recipe. Most sites just used the low end of the range as a ballpark figure to give people an idea instead of just leaving the field blank. The problem with reporting corrected recipe ranks, is that there are multiple things that could be reported. Some people will submit the minimum level to attempt the synthesis, some will submit the rank they were first successful at the synthesis. Without the recipe actually telling us what rank it is, it is difficult to find the exact rank of each recipe. There are people who are diligently working to find these ranks and post the corrections, but an endeavor such as that takes time. It is in the community's best interest to have at least a close, ball-park, figure listed in the rank field for each recipe than nothing at all.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-11-14 05:57:16  
doming*
cross-pein*
right*

No sentence structure or grammar whatsoever. Get stuff right before putting it up.

Use your head, although I can see that's a challenge for you. The game is new, people are only just discovering recipes, some are bound to be incomplete or incorrect. At this stage you should be taking all recipes listed with a grain of salt, and being thankful for what information there is.

If you don't like it, you're more than welcome to make your own website with a complete list of recipes.

Edit: Damn you Kilnaga, beat me to it.
By Lazyjin 2010-11-14 06:12:47  
Kujata.Nobodyhere said:
domming hammer head 25 not 21 iron cross pein hammer 21 bsm 20 weaver not 11 get stuff write before putting it up
sounds like you are pissed off, you said "every recipe wrong" and you just posted 2 only, you need to know also there is crafting gears and buffs for helping, and instead of bitching at least you should thank the ppl who put these recipe and help others by correct them, not some *** who come from nowhere and start a posting like he know everything, we know some of the recipes are wrong and we are waiting for the next update to fix it coz it's complicated and some sites are diferent, so shut your hole and try helping instead of crying
By Lazyjin 2010-11-14 06:14:33  
damn i thought i'm first >< lol i was slow