Leveling Help Needed

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Classes » Conjurer » leveling help needed
leveling help needed
By TheRealDubont 2010-11-14 23:22:47  
I've been following the grind spot locations found here and it's taking forever to level..I only get around 60-120 SP from Dodos...any idea on how to get more SP?
By Chocobi 2010-11-14 23:42:08  
Well, I personally would try to get together a party or find someone to duo with. If I do recall correctly, my friend and I just took on aldgoat nannies around rank 15-20ish I believe. Here are a two guides on locations for partying : Guide 1. Guide 2. Good luck!
 Ramuh.Machas
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: ecko
By Ramuh.Machas 2010-11-26 11:50:45  
So has anyone tested out any good solo/duo spots for Conjurer? I'm a 33 Conjurer trying to find any solo/duo spots with fast kills and decent sp. Since SE killed partying right now this seems like the only option to get some SP. Any help would be appreciated.
By Truvy 2010-11-26 13:07:05  
It appears that SP is now based on the relationship between your level to the Mobs, in that, actions used don't contribute to increased SP gain. So, find something close to your level and see what the SP is (since its static)...find that balance between easy kill and managable SP gains
By DeadPool98 2010-11-26 16:52:38  
I have noticed this with soloing (rank 24 pugilist and 20 gladiator). If I fight blue mobs I get under 100 sp green and yellow mobs are roughly 105-120 and orange mobs are 150-175. Haven't tried a red yet. Hope this helps
 Sylph.Pwrlessgirl
サーバ: Sylph
user: Pwrless
By Sylph.Pwrlessgirl 2010-11-27 06:59:12  
Try crafting, the added physical points into VIT, STR, DEX, etc. helps you be stronger vs. mobs, thus be able to handle mobs at your level anytime anywhere.

PWR!!
Power Nexus - Figaro
Nexus Power - Figaro
By Unmei 2010-11-27 09:09:21  
Sp is FUBAR now they need to patch this ***asap. I was in a prty of 8 and was only getting 100sp /sigh, its like you get the same sp as if your soloing actually you'll get more sp soloing orange and red mobs for 200 sp...sucks
By Dubont 2010-11-27 10:15:09  
Unmei said:
Sp is FUBAR now they need to patch this ***asap. I was in a prty of 8 and was only getting 100sp /sigh, its like you get the same sp as if your soloing actually you'll get more sp soloing orange and red mobs for 200 sp...sucks
the same goes with FFXI. IF you're in a party of 6 and fighting Easy Prey mobs, you're only going to get like...10exp, but if you fight IT mobs, you will get between 170 and 200 exp. I think this is how it's set up now. If you have 8 people in a party and you're fighting orange or lower, you won't get much of anything. Mob lvl vs your lvl vs # of party members. Try fighting reds with only a party of 3-5.
 Unicorn.Uwen
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Uwen
By Unicorn.Uwen 2010-11-28 00:29:11  
Dubont said:
the same goes with FFXI. IF you're in a party of 6 and fighting Easy Prey mobs, you're only going to get like...10exp, but if you fight IT mobs, you will get between 170 and 200 exp. I think this is how it's set up now. If you have 8 people in a party and you're fighting orange or lower, you won't get much of anything. Mob lvl vs your lvl vs # of party members. Try fighting reds with only a party of 3-5.
This might be true and you would get a little more per mob. But it seems the best option at this point is to find something that you can kill fast(Blue) in a large PT for mid-ranged SP gain. As opposed to something that might take a few minutes(Red) to kill for only slightly higher gains.