users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Suggestive Photos and You
Suggestive Photos and You
 Garuda.Littledarc
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-17 09:05:55  
Jadell said:
Someone was probably irritating the hell out of her hence her facial expression sorta like "stop!" or a UGH!

The arm back on the chair means she is probably in the process of standing up so she can slap the crap outta you.

Doesn't look suggestive at all.

nope she says thats how she always smiles...

her myspace page is somewhere in the forum.

edit: 5 suggestive 9 not suggestive
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-17 09:17:06  
Liquidz said:
I do not think the picture is sexually suggestive but it is for sure more sensual than a sober picture like the one you have on your I.D. cards. The question some people might want to ask is why uploading a picture like that instead of a more "normal" picture. That picture we talking about will sure get more "attention" than a simple everyday picture. When you post a picture like that (everyone know how most of the guys are), you know which kind of reaction it will get.

But if you look in her eyes you can see there's nothing really suggestive there. Eyes is the part of the body who talks the most!

which brings me back to my original point:

why would you put a picture up that can be seen as suggestive when you could just as easily put up a picture that wont make yourself look that way? why do it then get all pissy when people leave the comment that it is suggestive? seriously, at least i didn't outright say what Sovereign did in her comments.

Picture here
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-17 09:20:59  
Yea that comment was a bit much, but gotta get over it and just vote down on his comment.

It's not suggestive to me, its just a pic and I've seen worse pics than that of ppl in odd moments
 Valefor.Licid
サーバ: Valefor
user: Niax
By Valefor.Licid 2009-02-17 09:28:04  
Quote:
Yea that comment was a bit much, but gotta get over it and just vote down on his comment.

It's not suggestive to me, its just a pic and I've seen worse pics than that of ppl in odd moments

If it's not that suggestive, then why have I already came twice. This picture is so suggestive, I just can't help myself.
 Cerberus.Quipto
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2009-02-17 09:31:40  
this picture talks to me and suggests that i kill people. is that what its suggesting to everyone else??

seriously though... this thread is lame. some people just see way too far into things. things that arent really there.
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-17 09:32:31  
Wow... And I thought that I was bad about dragging a topic on...
Just plain sad, Littledarc.
There's nothing wrong with that picture. I feel pity for those of you that think it is so suggestive. Your parents did a great job!
*Thumbs up!*
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-17 09:42:03  
i'm not the only one who thinks so, but way to be mature about it.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-17 09:48:13  
Tbest said:
There's nothing wrong with that picture. I feel pity for those of you that think it is so suggestive. Your parents did a great job!
*Thumbs up!*

You are hilarious!
 Valefor.Licid
サーバ: Valefor
user: Niax
By Valefor.Licid 2009-02-17 09:51:31  
3 times :)
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-02-17 10:19:18  
Quipto said:

seriously though... this thread is lame. some people just see way too far into things. things that arent really there.

Tbest said:

*Thumbs up!*

Ok maybe I got it all wrong but I think Littledarc think the girl in the picture is some kind of attention *** and she's trying to understand why some people are like that and what is the point. She also obviously don't like them.

Maybe it's not the case for the woman in the picture but this world is full of attention *** and I met some of them through online games and internet. Games being most likely a world of man (I know girls play but it's far from majority) some woman just like to get the attention in those places and one of the best way is to put a picture of them where they look hot. Some people need a recognition of their beauty or to feel a desire from other people to feel better with themselves.

Call me crazy or a psycho or say that my parents did a bad job, I don't give a single ****, I do know I am right. Once again, I am not talking about the woman in the picture in particular, I do not know her and I can't say a word about her with just a picture that is not bad at all.

But her question is not stupid, it's a very actual topic about people behavior that could be studied. He also posted it in the off-topic section so there's nothing bad about it.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-17 10:23:10  
Liquidz said:
Ok maybe I got it all wrong but I think Littledarc think the girl in the picture is some kind of attention *** and she's trying to understand why some people are like that and what is the point. She also obviously don't like them.

Fixed.

I get the impression Littledarc already understands that anyway, and is just posting out of means to discuss or just point our the problem with the photo. Call it nitpicking if you will, but it's making work far more enjoyable. The part of all of this that mythed me is not posting the picture (Why would it? She is very nice to look at) but the fact when somebody turned around and made a comment, they got frowned upon for it. Plenty of people were thinking it; Littledarc was just first to it!
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-17 15:46:01  
i never once said i didn't like her. in fact i said earlier i was in no way calling her ugly.

lol i like how many times liquidz called me he, then she, then he again lol. too bad english has to have he if gender isn't specified...causes so many problems. /amused
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-17 15:57:55
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I guess some people are more easily offended than others.

See Example A

I suppose I'll just have to try and be more careful/less insensitive.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-17 16:04:44  
For some guys, any picture of a female is "suggestive" = / Perspective, people, PERSPECTIVE.
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-02-17 16:19:12  
Littledarc said:
seriously, at least i didn't outright say what Sovereign did in her comments.

Picture here

Lol just cause you didnt say it doesnt mean you werent thinkin it...
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-17 16:19:48  
why do people HAVE to be male to find this suggestive?
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-02-17 16:34:17  
Littledarc said:
why do people HAVE to be male to find this suggestive?

not enough lesbians are on this forum?
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-02-17 17:01:57  
I'm suprised this thread has come this far. I thought it was odd that a picture I posted merely to give people an idea of who I was behind the character would even spark a thread. I'm not really offended, and I think its kinda funny, to be honest. Darc is allowed to say what he thinks, and at the same time I think he knows I'm allowed to stick up for myself and be a little offended but still be able to laugh about it. In the end, everyone knows I'm not about to take a massive load to the face, but I think some people cling to that little sparkle of hope of what it might be.

I certainly wouldn't have posted this picture if I believed that it would convey a bad image of myself, and if it really bothered me what people were saying, I could have just deleted it. It was not meant to be suggestive or offensive or even seductive, but I respect that everyone had the manners in the end to say that the comments were not meant as personal attacks but just for a good laugh.
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-17 17:53:29  
kudos to you sterling. lol @ the massive load to the face. that made me giggle.

i think it's interesting to see other people's opinions and perspectives about things. i was waiting for yours ^^ and now i have it. thanks sterling.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-02-17 18:41:30  
I didnt think that pic was suggestive in any way worth a discussion. I know what that looks like. lol

I am shocked my compliment is rated the same as someone who suggested a F#$% in the mouth. Like OMG!
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-17 18:47:39  
I like how there's one Japanese player who looked at it and said, "Ureshii~!" (Pretty, beautiful) ^^
 Unicorn.Tavlov
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-02-17 18:48:37  
lol, im just gonna make another comment <.<
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-17 18:49:19  
Anye said:
I like how there's one Japanese player who looked at it and said, "Ureshii~" (Pretty, beautiful) ^^

I like how people rated him down. They probably don't even know what it says. Rate downs "just because" are so pointless, I bet that person's crying himself to sleep as we speak.

I also like how I was rated to -5 for saying "Pretty!" at first, and after the topic, I'm now +3? Haven't looked since this morning though. People shouldn't be given a rating button if they don't know what to do with it!
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-17 18:51:28  
i was wondering what the JP player said. thanks for the translation anye.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-02-17 18:52:04  
Tavlov said:

Tav, don't take that I didn't appreciate your comment. I did!
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-17 18:54:08  
Littledarc said:
i was wondering what the JP player said. thanks for the translation anye.

Could've just asked :(
 Unicorn.Tavlov
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-02-17 18:59:41  
It would be nice if more actual girls (especially ones this good looking) played mithra's in game, and not ppl like this......

User submitted image
 Unicorn.Tavlov
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-02-17 19:00:36  
Sterling said:
Tavlov said:

Tav, don't take that I didn't appreciate your comment. I did!

Thanks ^^ i changed it still, it looked desperate, but was meant to be funny ><
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-02-17 19:02:18  
Tavlov said:
It would be nice if more actual girls (especially ones this good looking) played mithra's in game, and not ppl like this......

User submitted image

OH GOD its a PAT.
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-17 19:07:26  
tsk. thats actually not a bad looking geek/nerd.