Need Jewels Or Stones Of Balance?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Need Jewels or Stones of Balance?
Need Jewels or Stones of Balance?
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-12-05 14:14:18  
Asura.Antaress said:
Asura.Lecreuset said:
So basically you want people to do the hard part of camping Heqet for you and hand you lanterns. They can really just do that themselves and get 1-4 more friends and just kill it themselves for the same result + their own lanterns. People would either have to be stupid or friendless to accept such a bogus offer.
Sorry but, what have I ever done against you for you to come flaming me like that? This is just a game, don't take it too seriously, as people been saying my offer is a win/win for both sides if their lanterns were going to the ground, if they wanna sell it to someone else, it's alright I don't mind...

Just ignore him lol, or just read his posts and laugh.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-12-05 14:15:35  

Whoa there chief! i think you quoted the wrong person.

I'm not sack holder or LS leader.

Edit: Also only real men can read my posts, its not surprising you lack understanding in their intricate design, the interlaced Sarcasm and just the perfect little dash of trolling.

Edit2: also, Spoiler this crap! no one wants to read our huge quote train.
[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2010-12-05 14:16:03  
Asura.Lecreuset said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Asura.Lecreuset said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:

My General point was, You seem to have your account, and 2 sock accounts following you around, rating yourself up (+2 can cause you can't rate yourself up) and -3 to everyone else (you plus your 2 puppets)

Which is kinda sad.

Also wasted Masamune's are everywhere.

Edit: Theres 4 of you now.

Your general point was that the Lanterns were to go to a Masamune.

Then you went off on a tirade about the ratings system which wasn't even mentioned.

Which only further proves the point made in one of our prior threads.

Bottom of this post.

GG.

/slowclap

Actually, the Masamune was sarcasm, Its a shitty weapon for a shitty job.

I'm impervious to HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE high-horse douchebag nonsense.

Lern2Sarcasm.

GG.

/slowclap

Edit: BTW, If you really read anything i did, You'd see on multiple occasions i laugh at the worthless comment system on this website, Cause of people like you with multiple sock-puppets rating everyone down they don't like, instead of basing it on the content of their posts.

Which is so hilarious that you took my Comment thing seriously. Really, almost a new level of stupidity.

Darkultima came to me and told me it really was an Armageddon.

Wow, lol.

Also he says that you guys did the Heqet thing for him.

So you guys merc to your own members now instead of helping them for the sake of helping them?

What's the point of me really reading anything you say?

They're all flufferesque posts to the OP.
/facepalm
[+]
 Asura.Lecreuset
user: Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-12-05 14:16:32  
Asura.Antaress said:
Asura.Lecreuset said:
So basically you want people to do the hard part of camping Heqet for you and hand you lanterns.

They can really just do that themselves and get 1-4 more friends and just kill it themselves for the same result + their own lanterns.

People would either have to be stupid or friendless to accept such a bogus offer.

Sorry but, what have I ever done against you for you to come flaming me like that? This is just a game, don't take it too seriously, as people been saying my offer is a win/win for both sides if their lanterns were going to the ground, if they wanna sell it to someone else, it's alright I don't mind...

I'm not flaming you in that post, apparently you too can English.

I said it in a later post, though it seems you either skipped it or weren't wearing your magical English Decoder Ring to understand it.

It's fine and dandy if people want quick results.

With friends and the slightest bit of effort, they could pop the Cirein themselves, get the Jewels/Stones and sell the Lanterns.

I'm not completely pissing on your idea, so much as putting out that there ARE other options.
[+]
 Asura.Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-12-05 14:17:28  
I misquoted, tough ***.
It's still understandable. :]
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-12-05 14:18:43  
Ever thought its the way you come across? Seriously.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-12-05 14:20:33  
[+]
 Asura.Dtroyy
By Asura.Dtroyy 2010-12-05 14:22:55  
Asura.Ludoggy said:

rofl
[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2010-12-05 14:24:11  
Asura.Lecreuset said:
Asura.Antaress said:
Asura.Lecreuset said:
So basically you want people to do the hard part of camping Heqet for you and hand you lanterns.

They can really just do that themselves and get 1-4 more friends and just kill it themselves for the same result + their own lanterns.

People would either have to be stupid or friendless to accept such a bogus offer.

I'm not flaming you in that post, apparently you too can English.

I said it in a later post, though it seems you either skipped it or weren't wearing your magical English Decoder Ring to understand it.

It's fine and dandy if people want quick results.

With friends and the slightest bit of effort, they could pop the Cirein themselves, get the Jewels/Stones and sell the Lanterns.

I'm not completely pissing on your idea, so much as putting out that there ARE other options.
You're basicly calling peoples that will use that service idiots or total douchebags.
Sure you dint flammed this post.
Also, i said it in tell and i will say it again: YOUR "POINT" IS USELESS, this service will still benefit to peoples that dont have friends to do triggers and things like that.
Your "point" will only creat drama, nothing more.
[+]
 Asura.Antaress
user: Antaress
By Asura.Antaress 2010-12-05 14:24:37  
Well, english isn't my native language so I apologize if I misunderstood you or made any mistake on my posts, I just don't know what you gain for going all "mortal enemy"ish like you are towards our shell, I don't think we even know each other :S
So let's stop that please, we don't really need drama on every single thread in these forums, people are grown-up enough to analyze my offer and decide for themselves if they like it or not >.<
[+]
 Asura.Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-12-05 14:27:16  
Asura.Antaress said:
Well, english isn't my native language so I apologize if I misunderstood you or made any mistake on my posts, I just don't know what you gain for going all "mortal enemy"ish like you are towards our shell, I don't think we even know each other :S
So let's stop that please, we don't really need drama on every single thread in these forums, people are grown-up enough to analyze my offer and decide for themselves if they like it or not >.<

My sincerest apologies about the English crack then.

Ultima I took time to explain it to you individually on the side [edit: after you came to me pissing and moaning in tells] and you're here bitching about it.

You're still obtuse.
[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2010-12-05 14:34:22  
Lol, just checked my profile, thanks for rating all my comments down lecr (lol)
[+]
 Asura.Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-12-05 14:36:23  
Asura.Darkultima said:
Lol, just checked my profile, thanks for rating all my comments down lecr (lol)
I didn't do that.
Count the numbers, I'll go -1 them now.
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-12-05 14:37:06  
Odin.Blazza said:
That's a damn good deal, you must be after a hell of a lot of lanterns if you've already furnished all your friends with jewels and stones lol. Edit: Then again, claiming Heqet is the hard part <_<

Heqet is up a LOT of the time on Shiva.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-05 14:38:01  
ITT: Ratings matter
[+]
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-12-05 14:58:09  
Why is it that whenever anyone puts out a deal (weather buying, selling or working together) for rare/ex items or key items on this site that someone comes to piss all over it? Then it becomes are agument beteewn the "morals" of doing this or how much people are getting rip off for doing it.

I can understand that if you don't like the deal posted and you feel the need to voice your opinion on it but there is no need for name calling or flaming in responce to the op. Just say your opinion and leave the thread just because it seems like a stupid idea to you doesn't mean it does to everyone and that it means no one should take the deal put out.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2010-12-05 15:05:01  
Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
Why is it that whenever anyone puts out a deal (weather buying, selling or working together) for rare/ex items or key items on this site that someone comes to piss all over it? Then it becomes are agument beteewn the "morals" of doing this or how much people are getting rip off for doing it. I can understand that if you don't like the deal posted and you feel the need to voice your opinion on it but there is no need for name calling or flaming in responce to the op. Just say your opinion and leave the thread just because it seems like a stupid idea to you doesn't mean it does to everyone and that it means no one should take the deal put out.

Pretty much this.

All the bickering is going to do is get this thread taken off the main page... and at the rate you're going, to the flame core, where no one is going to get to see the offer.

Let the OP have their thread back, ffs.
[+]
 Asura.Dtroyy
By Asura.Dtroyy 2010-12-05 15:06:14  
Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
Why is it that whenever anyone puts out a deal (weather buying, selling or working together) for rare/ex items or key items on this site that someone comes to piss all over it? Then it becomes are agument beteewn the "morals" of doing this or how much people are getting rip off for doing it. I can understand that if you don't like the deal posted and you feel the need to voice your opinion on it but there is no need for name calling or flaming in responce to the op. Just say your opinion and leave the thread just because it seems like a stupid idea to you doesn't mean it does to everyone and that it means no one should take the deal put out.

You're not allowed to to sense here, now get out of the Asura forums nub! D:
 Asura.Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-12-05 23:51:57  
Asura.Bluespoons said:
wah

Asura.Dtroyy said:

Sense has no place on Asura.

Those here who want a nice server pay your $25 and transfer!
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-12-06 00:58:23  

Asura.Lecreuset said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
wah

Asura.Dtroyy said:

Sense has no place on Asura.

Those here who want a nice server pay your $25 and transfer!

who wants a boring server :p
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-06 01:15:29  
lec when are you ever going to come back to me about the price i asked for?
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-12-06 01:46:04  
Yeah lec wheres my alimony
[+]
 Asura.Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-12-06 01:50:17  
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

We quit camping KB when Iron got his D.Ring.
If we go for mine, I'll toss one out there.

@Mat
I'm broke nig.
Ask anyone. :]
[+]
 Asura.Sangunius
user: Sangunius
By Asura.Sangunius 2010-12-06 01:52:24  
Asura.Lecreuset said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

We quit camping KB when Iron got his D.Ring.
If we go for mine, I'll toss one out there.

@Mat
I'm broke nig.
Ask anyone. :]
Mine*
[+]