サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:26:36  
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
None of that sounds crazy to me. There really are lots of opportunities for jobs. Maybe not the most ideal job you'd like to have, but there are plenty. If you don't want to get an education and do the whole rat-race, then start your own company. Get in touch with a bank, take a loan out, start an e-business of some sort. It's your choice.
Good luck getting a loan to begin with. Let alone paying it back with compound interest. Even with with an employment staff supporting you, it ain't always easy. But yes, more people should do all they can to get out, volunteer, educate and get involved and qualified. But alas, even that won't necessarily assure you a secure job and necessary paychecks to live even on what many would consider a barebones level. Also over-qualification is a ***.
Loans aren't hard to get as long as they're certain that they can hold you accountable for the money you're borrowing. If this means that you need someone to cosign with you, then find a buddy to start up your e-business. It's a risk, yes, so if you don't like taking risks, work your *** off at McDonalds until you start climbing the ladder. (Pro-tip: You won't get raises or promotions by showing up 30 minutes late to work and doing your shittiest while complaining about how shitty your job is.) If you're still not happy with that, get Student Loans and go to school in the field of work you enjoy. If the job market isn't hiring you, do something else until they do(back to working at McDee's).
The problem is, with a good chunk of America's population facing unemployment, you cannot prove that you will be accountable and able to pay your granted loan. Besides, loans are made in the best interest of the bank, not you. Most loans may look good on paper, but in all likelihood crash and burn and leave you in debt. Banks are a business, not some non-profit organization made to help you get on your feet.

Banks are definitely in it for the profit and not your interests thats for sure.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:30:54  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
None of that sounds crazy to me. There really are lots of opportunities for jobs. Maybe not the most ideal job you'd like to have, but there are plenty. If you don't want to get an education and do the whole rat-race, then start your own company. Get in touch with a bank, take a loan out, start an e-business of some sort. It's your choice.
then you have a truly lack of understanding of the way the world works, it's not that easy despite whatever *** success story you've read.

I think you lack a bit of understanding on that subject as well Jet.
I agree with this.
Jet will redirect back to saying he knows and you don't.
But meh.
He still lives with Mommy, so don't take him seriously and just /block.

then neither of you know me or the world very well, but if you want to be a whiny little ***, sure go ahead and block me.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:32:28  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Kujata.Daus said:
My sister and mother worked for TSA in Phoenix. Met lots of celebrities like Mark Harmon from NCIS to Linkin Park (lolLinkinPark) and made a good 14-15$ an hour and my sister was right out of highschool. For the record my sister hated the job because she said the public are a bunch of d***s. She said people would blow up if you simply asked to see their ID. Though she also didnt care much for her bosses. Either way, we all watch the news these days and roll our eyes.
Used to and do are different things, if you support the *** that's going on you are just as guilty as the molesters that grope children for getting on a plane.

I have a feeling you will live to regret that statement one day Jet.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-03 13:33:40  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Kujata.Daus said:
My sister and mother worked for TSA in Phoenix. Met lots of celebrities like Mark Harmon from NCIS to Linkin Park (lolLinkinPark) and made a good 14-15$ an hour and my sister was right out of highschool. For the record my sister hated the job because she said the public are a bunch of d***s. She said people would blow up if you simply asked to see their ID. Though she also didnt care much for her bosses. Either way, we all watch the news these days and roll our eyes.
Used to and do are different things, if you support the *** that's going on you are just as guilty as the molesters that grope children for getting on a plane.

Jet doesn't have the brainpower to understand the concept of regret.
But most neanderthals don't, so don't feel bad for him.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:34:17  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Kujata.Daus said:

How so? I don't plan to fly anytime soon, probably not for many years, and by then this *** will be behind us, the public outcry is too much for it to continue.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:34:42  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
what is TSA?
a recruiting organization for NAMBLA, and NAMGLA obviously
NAWGLA is hot.
if they are near 18yo hot girls, it's tempting tbh.

Too funny.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:36:31  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
what is TSA?
NAWGLA is hot.

Too funny.

just as funny as that Japanese tsa video was, however this ***is real and quite *** up and very serious.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:37:40  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
I"m not going to sit here and argue the housing dilemma, I haven't researched it at all, nor care to.
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
do like most republicans do and don't listen to the world around you and move on with your life.
that is all.
I'm not a politician, I don't plan to go into politics, the housing dilema as you've stated it seems to be a real problem, it would be nice if it is properly looked into, however I don't have the time nor care to make the time to research it. Quite frankly out of the entire recession there's only 2 things that have affected me 1. gas prices (we need to stop using it anyway) and nobody currently has a viable permanent easy alternative 2. some of the laws that have been passed to help consumers only benefit me. so it benefits me, oh plus due to the other laws passed since, I get to go on my families health care plan for another year, so YAY "OBAMACARE" the world around me I pay attention to, the housing dilemma isn't a part of "my world" therefore it doesn't pertain to me, however it should be addressed accordingly if it is indeed a problem.

Didn't you state earliar that you've never been on a plane? So how does anything with the TSA directly efect you? How is anything to do with the airports part of "your world" to date?
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:40:00  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
I"m not going to sit here and argue the housing dilemma, I haven't researched it at all, nor care to.
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
do like most republicans do and don't listen to the world around you and move on with your life.
that is all.
I'm not a politician, I don't plan to go into politics, the housing dilema as you've stated it seems to be a real problem, it would be nice if it is properly looked into, however I don't have the time nor care to make the time to research it. Quite frankly out of the entire recession there's only 2 things that have affected me 1. gas prices (we need to stop using it anyway) and nobody currently has a viable permanent easy alternative 2. some of the laws that have been passed to help consumers only benefit me. so it benefits me, oh plus due to the other laws passed since, I get to go on my families health care plan for another year, so YAY "OBAMACARE" the world around me I pay attention to, the housing dilemma isn't a part of "my world" therefore it doesn't pertain to me, however it should be addressed accordingly if it is indeed a problem.

Didn't you state earliar that you've never been on a plane? So how does anything with the TSA directly efect you? How is anything to do with the airports part of "your world" to date?

I have friends and family that fly, decently often. It affects my family directly, and is *** up in a general since to where when one hears of tyranny it bothers them when it's in their country.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-03 13:41:24  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
that is all.

He hasn't done the research man!
You can't ask him tough questions like that!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:41:49  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Seeing as the same people make the same topics and reply to the same threads every single day in this forum QQ. What will the next subject these particular people with nothing better to do be QQing about once the media stops talking about TSA? Post your suggestions here on possible subject.
Oh no, there is a problem in america. How dare people talk about it on forums! Of course in your mind the TSA (Touching Someones ***?) is doing fine, right?
Oh no, you guys really are being butt hurt and crying over it constantly. Yet I see non of you doing ***about it. I think it's just getting annoying for everyone else to read.
How is Germany? Good? Glad to hear it.

Germany is actually doing really well. They're a driving force behind keeping the European economy alive.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:42:57  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
I know full well what it impacts, and like I said, none have it has impacted my life, and there's a lot of other people it doesn't impact, so sit down and shut up. It would have worked out much better if Bush's selfish and ignorant economic policies didn't bankrupt wall street, along with corporate misconduct, or are you going to blame that on democrats too?
you play life on hard mode kid. keep cracking away at that minimum wage job living rent free with your mommy (who apparently pays for a mortgage that you had to move back in with because she lost her job and can no longer afford her mortgage which probably had nothing to do with the ***economy which also had nothing to do with the housing market rite?) yes.. yes.. your life has nothing to do with the housing market how dare I ever make such a statement. You have no plans on owning a home because you are a *** loser with only pipe dreams for goals have fun living in your car I don't give a ***. But when it comes to the adults who have opinions on ***that actually matters I ask that you take your bum *** and step aside. see you in 30 years. urdoinitr0ng.
my mother lost her job because her boss was a sexist pig. and the housing market is a result of the economic crash, not an original cause of it. I moved back in because it's easier on both of us, and my car repairs became too much for me to handle, and I have never made as low as minimum wage, nice try though. I am enrolled full time in school, and I plan to own many properties, but the current housing market is none of my concern.

She file an EPL complaint with the EEOC? I get a decent amount of those come through my office.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:44:03  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
the housing market is a result of the economic crash, not an original cause of it.
This is completely false.. You already told us all that you do not know anything about the housing market as it's none of your concern but now you are going to tell me/us that the thing you don't know jack ***about was or was not the cause of the economic crash? Seriously go do the tiniest bit of research and you will come to the conclusion that this is in fact common knowledge. The housing market fell first from what I remember it was 2006, maybe people in Bummsville, Virginia didn't notice it but in places where realty is actually worth something it dropped before the layoffs came (I'm talking Silicon Valley here which felt the layoffs as bad as anyone except Detroit and ***) Seriously just go read anything about the subprime mortgage crisis or United States housing bubble that crashed, perhaps it hit California a little earlier in '06 maybe it hit the rest of the nation around '07 but you didn't see the giant layoffs until 2008ish. Please tell me the leading cause of the United States recession after doing the slightest bit of research, if you come back with some *** blanket statement like Bush or my favorite "The War" then you obviously didn't look @ ***. This ***is such common knowledge dude, common *** knowledge you could Google any of the terms and pull 1,000s of sources.
you're right, guess I should have paid more attention, however the reasons for the housing market crash are quite different than what you stated, why's that?

How would you know you just stated that you know nothing about the topic as it has never affected you so you paid no attention to it.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-03 13:44:10  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
I know full well what it impacts, and like I said, none have it has impacted my life, and there's a lot of other people it doesn't impact, so sit down and shut up. It would have worked out much better if Bush's selfish and ignorant economic policies didn't bankrupt wall street, along with corporate misconduct, or are you going to blame that on democrats too?
you play life on hard mode kid. keep cracking away at that minimum wage job living rent free with your mommy (who apparently pays for a mortgage that you had to move back in with because she lost her job and can no longer afford her mortgage which probably had nothing to do with the ***economy which also had nothing to do with the housing market rite?) yes.. yes.. your life has nothing to do with the housing market how dare I ever make such a statement. You have no plans on owning a home because you are a *** loser with only pipe dreams for goals have fun living in your car I don't give a ***. But when it comes to the adults who have opinions on ***that actually matters I ask that you take your bum *** and step aside. see you in 30 years. urdoinitr0ng.
my mother lost her job because her boss was a sexist pig. and the housing market is a result of the economic crash, not an original cause of it. I moved back in because it's easier on both of us, and my car repairs became too much for me to handle, and I have never made as low as minimum wage, nice try though. I am enrolled full time in school, and I plan to own many properties, but the current housing market is none of my concern.

She file an EPL complaint with the EEOC? I get a decent amount of those come through my office.
Most women who lose jobs lose them due to their bosses being sexist pigs you know!
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:45:52  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
the housing market is a result of the economic crash, not an original cause of it.
This is completely false.. You already told us all that you do not know anything about the housing market as it's none of your concern but now you are going to tell me/us that the thing you don't know jack ***about was or was not the cause of the economic crash? Seriously go do the tiniest bit of research and you will come to the conclusion that this is in fact common knowledge. The housing market fell first from what I remember it was 2006, maybe people in Bummsville, Virginia didn't notice it but in places where realty is actually worth something it dropped before the layoffs came (I'm talking Silicon Valley here which felt the layoffs as bad as anyone except Detroit and ***) Seriously just go read anything about the subprime mortgage crisis or United States housing bubble that crashed, perhaps it hit California a little earlier in '06 maybe it hit the rest of the nation around '07 but you didn't see the giant layoffs until 2008ish. Please tell me the leading cause of the United States recession after doing the slightest bit of research, if you come back with some *** blanket statement like Bush or my favorite "The War" then you obviously didn't look @ ***. This ***is such common knowledge dude, common *** knowledge you could Google any of the terms and pull 1,000s of sources.
you're right, guess I should have paid more attention, however the reasons for the housing market crash are quite different than what you stated, why's that?

How would you know you just stated that you know nothing about the topic as it has never affected you so you paid no attention to it.

just looked it up, took all of about 1 minute to read
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:46:59  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Kujata.Daus said:
How so? I don't plan to fly anytime soon, probably not for many years, and by then this *** will be behind us, the public outcry is too much for it to continue.

I mean you basically said if you support this your no better than the people who commit the act. Do you feel that way about all things? I mean Do you believe if you support something you're just as liable for any action they take?
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-03 13:47:48  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

How so?

I'll try to simplify it as much as possible, not because I don't think you couldn't understand otherwise, but to keep it simple for the sake of conversation.

The bubble was created and overly inflated when subprime loans increased across the country. The increase was due to the changes made to the community reinvestment act put in place in the 90s, this allowed borrowers to be much more relaxed in who they give loans to. The more people being allowed to get loans created a much higher demand for loans. This created and flooded the market with a new demand for different jobs related to lending money and selling homes. With the new bend in laws it allowed lenders to be much more flexible and with all the competition it encouraged more people to make more shady deals by manipulating and taking advantage of customers who did not fully understand what they were getting in to i.e. senior citizens, minorities etc. When they flushed this money out to people the demand on homes sky rocketed which sent the values of each and every home through the roof. Once these bad paper loans transitioned from interest only period loans to P&I loans the borrowers could no longer afford the payments and defaulted on their loans. Thus began the decline, more and more homes being foreclosed, less and less homes on demand, the value of homes crumbling, this trickled down to less and less work for those newly created jobs leads to people being laid off through out the entire industries. .

That's about as brief as I can put it and that is just the beginning once this happened it trickles out to each and every other market and industry not just realty/loans/titles/insurance
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:47:58  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

she got 6 months of severance pay and has been on unemployment (short of 1 temp job) since, she's better off without that environment and she's moving on with her life, VA is a "right to work state" so there would be no point in trying to fight anything, the excuse was a "lay off" but the funny thing is there was a big update right after and her boss was an idiot so he managed to *** himself.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:48:53  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
what is TSA?
NAWGLA is hot.
Too funny.
just as funny as that Japanese tsa video was, however this ***is real and quite *** up and very serious.

No the comment coming from you is too funny, Honestly I have no idea what NAWGLA is. Just you make comments about molesting kids then either make jokes or be serious about barley legal hot girls making something tempting.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:50:14  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Kujata.Daus said:

I mean you basically said if you support this your no better than the people who commit the act. Do you feel that way about all things? I mean Do you believe if you support something you're just as liable for any action they take?

it's called being an enabler, and you are equally to blame.

to the bold: this is a case of supporting the action, not just something, don't twist it.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:50:27  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

Your saying you understand the issues behind the housing problems the states have been having in a minute? I must say you are quite amazing then lol.....
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:51:06  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
what is TSA?
NAWGLA is hot.
Too funny.

No the comment coming from you is too funny, Honestly I have no idea what NAWGLA is. Just you make comments about molesting kids then either make jokes or be serious about barley legal hot girls making something tempting.

I have a "twisted" sense of humor, but that has nothing to do with the problem at hand.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:52:09  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

Your saying you understand the issues behind the housing problems the states have been having in a minute? I must say you are quite amazing then lol.....

it's really easy to research, you should try using http://www.google.com/ sometime
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-03 13:52:19  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
what is TSA?
NAWGLA is hot.
Too funny.

it's because he hasn't done the research, that's why.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:53:44  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
what is TSA?
NAWGLA is hot.
Too funny.

North American Man Girl Love Association.

similar to NAMBLA

North American Man Boy Love Association

both are very disturbing groups.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:57:40  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
what is TSA?
NAWGLA is hot.
Too funny.

Easy to research? yes. Easy to find reliable and strong sources and cross reference with other sources and take the time to verify your research then study and understand something? That takes more than a minute. I mean, hell, I could type something in google search and come back a minute later and say hey I understand something and this is how it is! Most likely I'd make a fool out of myself trusting the first source I looked at and skimming (unless your some sort of speed reader). I'm kind of wondering why you haven't weighed in yet and shown us your understanding of the topic. I mean Tweeek already asked you why you disagree and to explain but you haven't.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:58:26  
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

How so?

I'll try to simplify it as much as possible, not because I don't think you couldn't understand otherwise, but to keep it simple for the sake of conversation.

The bubble was created and overly inflated when subprime loans increased across the country. The increase was due to the changes made to the community reinvestment act put in place in the 90s, this allowed borrowers to be much more relaxed in who they give loans to. The more people being allowed to get loans created a much higher demand for loans. This created and flooded the market with a new demand for different jobs related to lending money and selling homes. With the new bend in laws it allowed lenders to be much more flexible and with all the competition it encouraged more people to make more shady deals by manipulating and taking advantage of customers who did not fully understand what they were getting in to i.e. senior citizens, minorities etc. When they flushed this money out to people the demand on homes sky rocketed which sent the values of each and every home through the roof. Once these bad paper loans transitioned from interest only period loans to P&I loans the borrowers could no longer afford the payments and defaulted on their loans. Thus began the decline, more and more homes being foreclosed, less and less homes on demand, the value of homes crumbling, this trickled down to less and less work for those newly created jobs leads to people being laid off through out the entire industries. .

That's about as brief as I can put it and that is just the beginning once this happened it trickles out to each and every other market and industry not just realty/loans/titles/insurance

that's funny considering the source I found places the blame on the bubble to other factors...
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-03 13:58:39  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
what is TSA?
NAWGLA is hot.
Too funny.

Easy to research? yes. Easy to find reliable and strong sources and cross reference with other sources and take the time to verify your research then study and understand something? That takes more than a minute. I mean, hell, I could type something in google search and come back a minute later and say hey I understand something and this is how it is! Most likely I'd make a fool out of myself trusting the first source I looked at and skimming (unless your some sort of speed reader). I'm kind of wondering why you haven't weighed in yet and shown us your understanding of the topic. I mean Tweeek already asked you why you disagree and to explain but you haven't.
You are referring to jet I assume :P
I'm a speed-reader though!
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:59:35  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
what is TSA?
NAWGLA is hot.
Too funny.

I am a speed reader, and I skimmed to the cause, checked about 3 sites, differently placed on the page, and each had sources.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-03 14:02:30  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

How so?

that's funny considering the source I found places the blame on the bubble to other factors...

"other factors" k, you're obviously the expert on the matter.

Google subprime loan crisis, let me know what you learn in 60 seconds.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9