I Wanna Be The Very Best...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » I wanna be the very best...
I wanna be the very best...
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-20 15:16:31  
...Like no one ever was.
 Shiva.Ethereal
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Ethereal 2009-02-20 15:16:53
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Oh hell no...
 Asura.Twitchiepooh
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Twitchiepooh 2009-02-20 15:18:35  
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST
 Pandemonium.Luignata
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-02-20 15:30:19

I just recently got a new game.. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. One of the basic and common tactics of the game.. capture monsters, use them in your battles, they level up, and even evolve...

Each time I cast magic to capture the monster I have an uncontrollable urge to yell "Go Pokéball!".
 Kujata.Thalos
サーバ: Kujata
user:
By Kujata.Thalos 2009-02-20 15:40:13

TO TRAIN THEM IS MY GOAL....?
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-02-20 15:41:40  
I will travel across the land

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Noitti
サーバ: Garuda
user: tokidoki
By Garuda.Noitti 2009-02-20 15:45:22  
when i was
 Hades.Tokidoki
サーバ: Hades
user: tokidoki
By Hades.Tokidoki 2009-02-20 15:45:43  
a young boy
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-20 15:48:56  
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
 Shiva.Tigris
サーバ: Shiva
user: Bour
By Shiva.Tigris 2009-02-20 15:49:29  
I don't know if I should be angry that I know exactly what you're talking about, or nostalgic... either way I'm impressed haha
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-20 15:53:53  
I think I'm too old for this thread :(
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-20 15:55:45  
>>#2

You're never too old.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-20 15:58:36  
Jiko said:
>>#2

You're never too old.

Well, seeing as how I have no idea what you guys are talking about, that's usually a good guess ^^
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-20 16:03:21  
Pokémon of course... Duh! :P
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-02-20 16:05:53  
No worries, number2. I was confused as all get-out, too! ;; never played pokeman. For the longest time I thought it was pronounced as though someone was poking a man, too. >.>
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-20 16:10:26  
Tbest said:

Oh God, in that case, I'm not that upset... :P

Back when I used to work at Blockbuster (going on 10 years now lol) we had the Pokemon Snap station, where you could print out the pictures of the pokemon you took while playing the game. Every weekend I would have 10 kids huddled around that machine, all day, literally screeching at each other about their pictures. There's was, no ***, even a couple fights...(although a couple 7 year old's fighting over pokemon was pretty damn funny)

And GOD FORBID we ran out of paper or ink for the stupid thing. /shudder

Anyways, enjoy your happy memories, I'll be over here hiding under my bed having flashbacks... ^^
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-20 16:12:45  
lol, I haven't played/watched Pokémon since.... Sheesh, it's been like 10 years... But that stuff gets engrained in your brain. @.@

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
サーバ: Ramuh
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-02-20 16:14:22  
Searching far and wiiiiiiiide
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-20 16:19:55  
Mabrook said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Tbest said:

Oh God, in that case, I'm not that upset... :P

Back when I used to work at Blockbuster (going on 10 years now lol) we had the Pokemon Snap station, where you could print out the pictures of the pokemon you took while playing the game. Every weekend I would have 10 kids huddled around that machine, all day, literally screeching at each other about their pictures. There's was, no ***, even a couple fights...(although a couple 7 year old's fighting over pokemon was pretty damn funny)

And GOD FORBID we ran out of paper or ink for the stupid thing. /shudder

Anyways, enjoy your happy memories, I'll be over here hiding under my bed having flashbacks... ^^

That sounds intriguing lol.

Would be nice if you threw like a Mew picture in between them and watch them fight to the death lol.

It was terrible, parents would literally drop their kids off at the store and go shopping for hours, like it was freaking day care or something. It got so bad, those of us that worked there at the time called it the "Blockbuster Employees" Snap Station, and openly fantasized about how awesome it would be to run over, unplug it from the wall, and start beating the kids with the machine. The jail time would have almost been worth it, I think...
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-20 16:27:23  
And that's one reason why I don't work a job where I have to deal with kids... Or really people in general... I have to talk to a grand total of 1-4 people each day. And that makes me happy... =)
 Siren.Bungie
サーバ: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Bungie 2009-02-20 16:58:40  
Kiriyuuuuuuuuuuuuu
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-20 17:35:03  
Tbest said:
And that's one reason why I don't work a job where I have to deal with kids... Or really people in general... I have to talk to a grand total of 1-4 people each day. And that makes me happy... =)

I envy you, sir. I loathe the general public...(working customer service in retail for 10 years will do that to a guy, I guess)
 Ramuh.Scizor
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-02-20 18:10:31  
thought id post in the pokemon thread >_>
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-20 18:14:49  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

I envy you, sir. I loathe the general public...(working customer service in retail for 10 years will do that to a guy, I guess)

Welcome to my world. You have finally taken the first step to the world of "nuking the world for the sake of the world" path that I'm currently on.
 Garuda.Antipika
サーバ: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-02-20 19:23:12  
Jiko said:
...Like no one ever was.

User submitted image

QQ

(Also posting in a pokemon thread)
 Fairy.Chaossoul
user: Chaossoul
By Fairy.Chaossoul 2009-02-20 19:29:14  
Each Pokemon, to understand, the power thats inside... okay gonna go /wrist now...
 Cerberus.Daskinnybear
By Cerberus.Daskinnybear 2009-02-20 19:39:11  
pokemon/power ranger/ all these new "cartoons" suck i miss real cartoons like the smurfs and GI joe and the REAL TRANSFORMERS even He-Man. Not all this new lame pro gay/liberal gotta be "PC" crap thats shoved down our kids throats then we all wonder whats wrong with them. not to mention alot of these cartoons are cheap knock offs of good ones.( EX. power rangers = Voltron but alot more gay =P )
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-20 20:25:59  
User submitted image
First Page 2