フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Whm needed for Lowman Abyssea Static
Whm needed for Lowman Abyssea Static
 Asura.Solara
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-12-16 10:50:40  
Hi,

I run an experienced low man Abyssea group, focused on +2 items and Empyrean weapons. We've been low key the last few weeks doing +1 seals, but are looking to pick our pace back up and need a strong, committed main healer for our group to replace a member who moved on.

The group currently consists of 3 people and a mule:

War (Ukkos)/Sam (Fudo)/Cor (Wildfire)/Rdm

Blu (CDC)/Rdm

Mnk (Victory Smite)/Blm/Whm

Whm/Blm/Brd

Our preferred party setup would be War or Sam + Mnk + Rdm + Whm, with the mule on Brd or Blm depending on our trigger needs. We prioritize a single drop or completed piece at a time, and burn the zone until it's completed. If two people are after the same item, both lot until they're done. Empyrean drops have one person with lot priority at a time, and the person lotting will not have rights to pick a kill mob in any other zone, although they may lot free drops. We do not farm Atma atm (all members have 3x Lunar and the correct atmas for their jobs), and we don't need more melee.

If you're interested in joining should have the necessary Whm atmas, at least two Lunar Abyssites, /sch, good reflexes, and an aggressive play style. Skype access is highly preferred. We run at least 5 days a week, usually between 8pm-1am EST. We are also looking for a good player with both Brd and Thf available.

If you think you might be a good fit for our group, please send me a pm.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2010-12-16 11:25:10  
Me Me I has whm :p
 Asura.Solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-12-16 11:29:58  
Asura.Ccl said:
Me Me I has whm :p

Shh, you quit FFXI. You can't Whm without playing the game. :P
[+]
 Asura.Jaybezz
By Asura.Jaybezz 2010-12-16 11:31:55  
free bump for reaver ^^ and hims gimp war ^^ jk jk GL on ur emp weapons ^^
[+]
 Asura.Kese
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2010-12-16 13:11:24  
pick the french guy!
 Asura.Solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-12-19 11:35:04  
Just bumping this up, still looking for both Whm and a Thf who can meet our run times consistently. Shinryu access is also a plus, although we only have 5 drops we still need in there so runs may be less frequent.
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2010-12-23 11:53:57  
Schedule is a little too aggressive for me, but if you need a temporary fill-in feel free to hit me up and I might be game to tag along. The time you listed is pretty much ideal for me since I'm west coast.