Asura - Synergy + Bone + Leather Sub Please

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura - Synergy + Bone + leather sub please
Asura - Synergy + Bone + leather sub please
By RingmastersWord 2010-12-25 19:43:27  
Hello all, I'm looking for anyone able and willing to craft 1 - 2 Alcide's Harnesses for me (or me and my fiance). I currently have the stuff to make one so long as the recipe is what I've read. I've shouted for 3 days to find a crafter and messaged a few people but no luck. Anyone capable?

Thanks,
Ringmaster's Word
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ringmastersword 2010-12-26 01:10:45  
Come on, someones got to be bored enough for this. While I'm at it, anyone know for sure the crit boost on them, and if the HQ is the same and the NQ? Only mention I've seen so far is a 2.5%.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-12-26 02:30:38  
What are the craft levels? Be forewarned that it'll take at least 2-3 synergy people feeding fewell/ thwacking the furnace at the same time.

[+]
By Asura.Ringmastersword 2010-12-26 02:37:31  
100 bone 60 leather from what I've found. Good to know tho, that would explain a few things for me. I'm totally lost when it comes to synergy. Came back after a yr break and theres a new "craft" fml. .. I suppose not much of an excuse since that was a year ago itself but still. *** synergy ><
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-12-26 10:14:53  
I was looking to make the same thing, However you're unlikely to find a crafter this early in the equipments life.

To be frank, and i don't blame them, the crafters are making a killing selling these and they're rather stingy when it comes to new items, two people getting one crafted is 2 less people to pay for theirs on the auction house.

I'd do a FFXIAH Search on the people with appropriate crafts and send them a tell in-game, I'd suggest finding someone with appropriate synergy before getting the crafters as they might not have Synergy leveled and it'd waste both of your time.

Beyond that, You don't need 1 person with all the listed crafts, All you need is someone with the correct craft levels in your party. So you could find a ~100 bonecrafter, and another player with 60 leather, just make sure they're in the same zone/party as you, the real difficulty will be finding a Synergist to make it.

Synergy isn't entirely popular, and these things will either require capped or near capped Synergy skill, or a lot of luck, but without the proper skill you'll likely not get an HQ Either.

Anyway, Wish i could help... My synergy is only 34, either way, I hope you do find a crafter, I'll probably have my Synergy capped before you do however :\
By Asura.Ringmastersword 2010-12-26 13:28:30  
I agree entirely on the likelihood being low until its saturated enough for them not to care. But wait, am I understanding this right? If i had 0 in all crafts but maxed synergy, and then had max bone and leather in party with me, I could make it without they touching anything? O.o I must be misunderstanding something.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-12-26 13:32:02  
Asura.Ringmastersword said:
I agree entirely on the likelihood being low until its saturated enough for them not to care. But wait, am I understanding this right? If i had 0 in all crafts but maxed synergy, and then had max bone and leather in party with me, I could make it without they touching anything? O.o I must be misunderstanding something.

Nope, They don't even have to be in range, The bonecrafter/Leathercrafter just need to be in your party in the same zone.

You could have capped synergy and do it all by yourself as long as your partied up with the right Craft levels required for the Synth and in the same zone, they wouldn't have to do anything but sit in the zone until you were done.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-12-26 14:12:59  
Actually you don't need 1 with all the listed crafts. All that matters with Synergy is that the requirements are covered in pt. 1 person for bone, 1 for leather, 1 for synergy.

Just understand that where elements require 30+ strength, it'd be helpful to have another synergy person helping feed fewell.

A recipe of 30 Fire, 30 wind, 30 earth, can be solo'd but higher than that it's a challenge, to say nothing of their being a 4th element like say... 30 Dark.

Moreover, the person receiving the item at end has 1) take claim of the furnace and 2) be the one to end it. If you're not on the ball you could have a situation where you have the appropriate target elemental strengths reached to complete, be at 1% and still fail because you didn't end it before the process self-terminated.

I can answer any synergy questions ya got, just lemme know...
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-12-26 14:48:25  
Asura.Malekith said:
Actually you don't need 1 with all the listed crafts. All that matters with Synergy is that the requirements are covered in pt. 1 person for bone, 1 for leather, 1 for synergy.

Yes i said that D:
By Asura.Ringmastersword 2010-12-26 14:59:13  
Awesome, that makes life a little bit easier at least.
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2010-12-26 16:09:47  
What these two just mentioned. Also, as a sidenote, since the synergy does take up a person's time, and you're utilizing the crafting skills they took their hard time to level, be sure to make a reasonable offer for their services. I applaud your taking the time to research this as well.

I know a lot of crafters are turned off by synergy assist requests, due to people not being prepared and knowing 'the synth' and what's needed, on top of insult offers to leech their craft and the lost playing time. Sure, they may only have to 'stand' in the zone, and such but being asked to sit around for an hour on a multi-million synth, and then being given a fortune cookie at the end usually dun fly with most crafters.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-12-26 16:30:57  
I would hope it wouldn't take someone an hour to do a Synergy recipe O_________O
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2010-12-26 16:46:34  
Asura.Karbuncle said:
I would hope it wouldn't take someone an hour to do a Synergy recipe O_________O

It wasn't the time for the synth, it was finding the people, and not knowing what they were doing.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-12-26 17:22:11  
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Asura.Malekith said:

Yes i said that D:
*High-five* Lawl... I saw your post the minute mine went up. I was drafting a reply post but was main heal in an aby pt... hence the delay in actually going up. As is I guess that means atleast 2 people on Asura know how to synergize!