Blade: Hi WS Set.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Blade: Hi WS Set.
Blade: Hi WS Set.
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2013-03-20 05:41:42  
thanks ^^ was actually looking for a short answer tho >< don't rly got time to read stuff ^^;

always busy ~............~

Doing LS Stuff or End Game....
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2013-03-20 06:08:14  
Odin.Lehmie said: »
Please read the Ninja Guide - there u get all Information's(^^*)

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/33470/the-sealed-dagger-a-ninja-guide/#2035946

Actually read that thing, and TY !

Gave me a new Goal to work on ^^

I Must work on Thaumas now..........................

and on top of that Hope Torque !

Thanks !
 Leviathan.Kincard
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2013-03-20 06:08:19  
Basically asking about hands + legs, I'd say Athos + Byakko's outside and Seiryu's + Athos inside (Though you can stow the Athos Pants if you need space because it's going to make a pretty tiny difference).
[+]
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2013-03-21 12:37:15  
Leviathan.Kincard said: »
Basically asking about hands + legs, I'd say Athos + Byakko's outside and Seiryu's + Athos inside (Though you can stow the Athos Pants if you need space because it's going to make a pretty tiny difference).

so in other words, Athos legs sucks ? ><

and use Athos hands inside Seiryu's kote outside abyssea , is that Correct ?
 Leviathan.Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2013-03-23 07:13:34  
Opposite. Athos hands outside (For the extra DEX), and Seiryu's Kote inside (For more AGI). That's usually how it works- inside Abyssea, your DEX is inflated really high so extra DEX doesn't help you, but AGI will push your damage higher. Outside you usually arn't capping dDEX on anything worthwhile so if you have a piece giving both DEX and AGI it can be worth condering over something that just has plain lots of AGI.

Athos Legs don't suck, I just think they're not worth the space for the little bit you'll get out of it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2013-03-23 08:56:58  
Opposite. Athos hands outside (For the extra DEX), and Seiryu's Kote inside (For more AGI). That's usually how it works- inside Abyssea, your DEX is inflated really high so extra DEX doesn't help you, but AGI will push your damage higher. Outside you usually arn't capping dDEX on anything worthwhile so if you have a piece giving both DEX and AGI it can be worth condering over something that just has plain lots of AGI.

Athos Legs don't suck, I just think they're not worth the space for the little bit you'll get out of it.

oh, ok I been spaming abyssea lately, and ya DMG been doing pretty well with Seiryu's kote inside

Athos's legs nice for BLU CDC so far ~........~

Thanks for the help and patience Bro ! Much appreciated that someone isn't trolling me or harassing me.

Thanks
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [89 days between previous and next post]
By itchi508 2013-06-20 11:34:14  
Anyone do or can do the math on Augmented +3 crit Seiryu Kote Vs Thurandaut gloves? just from appearance it seems that thurandaut dex would beat the crit +3
 Leviathan.Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2013-06-20 12:07:04  
If (your DEX-monster AGI)=27~47 before gloves, Thurandaut will give 3%+ critical hit rate.

More simply: Almost always better than Seiryu's outside.
By itchi508 2013-06-20 12:17:44  
If (your DEX-monster AGI)=27~47 before gloves, Thurandaut will give 3%+ critical hit rate.

More simply: Almost always better than Seiryu's outside.
Thanks!
 Ragnarok.Lawsonofabiotch
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Lawson
By Ragnarok.Lawsonofabiotch 2013-06-30 16:28:44  
Got my KI for SoA katana last night. Currently have not finished Tammuz trial for Kannagi even though I have been collecting helms/skins. My question is if I will be maining SoA katana is it viable just to get Tobi now since Aftermath will not apply to my WS, if my thinking is correct, without having Kannagi in mainhand?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-06-30 17:07:16  
I believe you cannot use the WS unless the weapon is in your MAIN hand. I'm 99.9% sure but all my weapons are 2 handed, so I can't test it atm.
By Ravenn42 2013-06-30 17:08:26  
Ragnarok.Lawsonofabiotch said: »
Got my KI for SoA katana last night. Currently have not finished Tammuz trial for Kannagi even though I have been collecting helms/skins. My question is if I will be maining SoA katana is it viable just to get Tobi now since Aftermath will not apply to my WS, if my thinking is correct, without having Kannagi in mainhand?

If u are not going to 99 kannagi than there is no point. You can dual weild the delve boss katana and a month or so I bet you can get them for 20 to 30 mil much like the delve boss GS.

Blade jin or merited ws obviously wont be as good as HI but the new katanas will still destroy a 85 to 95 katana
 Ragnarok.Alahra
By Ragnarok.Alahra 2013-06-30 17:23:11  
If you're going to be main-handing the SoA katana, you can't use Blade: Hi. WS weapons have to be in the main hand to grant you access, as far as I know.

Edit: Looks like someone beat me to it.
 Ragnarok.Lawsonofabiotch
user: Lawson
By Ragnarok.Lawsonofabiotch 2013-06-30 18:02:24  
Well that sucks. Thanks for the info. Guess I have some decisions to make then. Do want delve katana, but need to figure out if I wanna finish Kannagi now or not. Regardless of what I do do, I take it SoA/Kam beats 85/90 Kannagi/Kam.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [279 days between previous and next post]
By honeycomb 2014-04-06 01:12:49  
was wondering what I should be using now for a blade hi set. So much stuff out now not sure what to aim for post some sets if can please :).
By Pantafernando 2014-04-06 01:32:20  
honeycomb said: »
was wondering what I should be using now for a blade hi set. So much stuff out now not sure what to aim for post some sets if can please :).

The kincard sets are up to date. Check in his guide.
By honeycomb 2014-04-06 02:24:50  
how do you find his guide?
 Bismarck.Davorin
user: Davorin
By Bismarck.Davorin 2014-04-06 03:09:53  
The Sealed Dagger: A Ninja Guide.
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52