Sisyphus Influence.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Sisyphus Influence.
Sisyphus Influence.
 Asura.Echandra
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-01-11 14:50:22  
Chop Chop Asura, get to Abyss-Ule and finish killing this already. I've been killing this all morning, and I would estimate that 15 more kills are need since this influence needs to get to 100% to open Dhorme Khimaira then Apademak. I'm sure some dancers have been eyeing that dagger, as well as the lower tier being another place to get war/rng/blu/drk(aww lol) body seals.

As cool as it is to be the last server to get anything done around here, it's kind of sad it's been over a month since release and this is still zone locked.

That being said, time for a break from this damn game.
[+]
 Phoenix.Morier
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2011-01-11 14:53:31  
Q_Q is all I see.
[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-01-11 14:59:11  
Phoenix.Morier said:
Attention whoring with a pointless comment.
K.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-01-11 15:00:20  
I killed Dhorme Khimaira and it dropped 4 DRK seals.
I nearly quit.

That said, Sisyphus is open on Carbuncle but Vadleany is at 0%, so no one can spawn Shaula for those seals and Hedjedjet won't spawn anymore.

I guess every server has its unloved NM.

Oh, and Apademak doesn't drop horns 100% even with triggers + TH. It's pretty lame.
 Asura.Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-01-11 15:03:25  
Phoenix.Morier said:
Q_Q is all I see.

I'm touched you went out of your way to put a Q_Q in this thread for lil' ol me. Hopefully, someone else can post something more exciting like a cool Photoshopped picture. One can only hope...

Anywho, this post is just to bring it to light, b/c some people don't realize the zone influence affects the NM pops. If people kill it, great, if not, I'll finish it eventually *shrug*
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-11 15:04:13  
Lol--was the irony intentional??? XD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-11 15:06:51  
Actually based on how the NM behaves it might be intentional...
 Asura.Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-01-11 15:09:30  
Carbuncle.Asymptotic said:
I nearly quit.

That said, Sisyphus is open on Carbuncle but Vadleany is at 0%, so no one can spawn Shaula for those seals and Hedjedjet won't spawn anymore.

Oh, and Apademak doesn't drop horns 100% even with triggers + TH. It's pretty lame.

That ladybug is from hell. I'd love to know who created that mob and Tunga and take them into a backroom and beat them senseless for about an hour.

I'd heard that about the horns. Looking forward to good times with no drops.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-11 15:10:37  
What did you kill it with? ive tried it solo and duo a few times and it always punches me in the face for like 2k dmg
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-01-11 15:11:28  
Asura.Echandra said:
Carbuncle.Asymptotic said:
I nearly quit.

That ladybug is from hell. I'd love to know who created that mob and Tunga and take them into a backroom and beat them senseless for about an hour.

I'd heard that about the horns. Looking forward to good times with no drops.

I've killed it 4 times and gotten 3 horns dropped. 2 from 1, 1 from another, 0 on the other 2. All with TH.
 Asura.Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-01-11 15:26:26  
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
What did you kill it with? ive tried it solo and duo a few times and it always punches me in the face for like 2k dmg

nin and whm , monk and whm usually. Prefer Nin since those spikes are nasty and can just throw gil at it for damage. If you bring more people Ranged Attack, or BLM works wonders, just have to watch shoveling TP down his throat.

Since the aura reflects the enfeebles put on it, I usually just keep slow. When it does heavy strike you can just run out of range, since it will do it 1-3 times. Just making sure you get bind erased from ice break keeps you from being clobbered.