フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Desert Island Games
Desert Island Games
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-28 01:18:46
| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Unfortunately my previous attempt to get people to post about what 3 music albums they cannot live without failed, I am hoping people will be more responsive to the same concept but with video games. You know the drill: List the 3 games you would choose to play for the rest of your life if that was all you could have. The best of the best, the ones you cannot live without.

For me
------
Final Fantasy VI
Metal Gear Solid 4
Chrono Cross
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-28 01:22:29  
FFXI
Tetris
Time Crisis 1 (or 2?) Arcade machine
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-02-28 01:40:54  
This is the only game I've ever really played. My husband tried to get me into Halo, Gears of War, and other not-online FF games, but with little success. So can I just pick this one instead of three?
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-28 01:42:08
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I was going to suggest that it is not necessary to list FFXI considering it's really a league of it's own being online and all. So to keep things authentic, feel free to list whatever assuming you were still allowed to play FFXI >.>
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-28 02:28:26  
{Hmmm.}

1)Something from the GTA series, Vice City-present...doesn't really matter which. Maybe I'm lame, but random carnage never gets old for me. ^^

2)Lufia and the Fortress of Doom. Bought it at a flea market for $20 way back when I was a kid, and I played the hell out of that game. Never really got tired of it...just started playing it again the other day (zsnes ftw!!)

3)Some variant of the Guitar Hero games, III-present. I've been playing guitar irl forever now, and I took to the game right away. Maybe being stuck on a Desert Island with it would help me finally 5-star Jordan lol
 Bahamut.Ziggz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ziggz
By Bahamut.Ziggz 2009-02-28 03:03:55  
ffxi - this game is my home, lol
maximum tune3 - love ma racing games
call of duty 4 - shooters as well
 Shiva.Arroon
user: Arroon
By Shiva.Arroon 2009-02-28 03:57:14  
A Few blasts from the past for me

FFVII
Resident Evil II
Vandal Hearts
 Siren.Aem
サーバ: Siren
user: alekandr
By Siren.Aem 2009-02-28 05:05:15  
-- Civ 1-4 Chronicles. Best game ever.
-- Either FFVIII or FFXII
-- FFXI

-- Eve-Online is their as well, perhaps.
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-02-28 07:57:29  
(FFXI)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
 Ragnarok.Psyence
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2009-02-28 09:37:25  
FF IV
FF VI
Chrono Trigger or Seiken Dentestu III or Zelda III, or Super Metroid (best non RPG game ever in all possible aspects) ...

seriously, this would be a painful decision, but I can guaranty it would be a 16-bit game from SE or one of the many masterpieces of Shigeru Miyamoto

to me, the golden age of gaming was the 16-bit consoles era ... if it wasn't that all the sequels had to be made of ugly/unstable polygons with no textures, because the first PlayStation couldn't handle 3D, I would've felt like playing them more 10-20 years later ^-^;