Best Way To Get Bale Hands +1?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Best way to get Bale Hands +1?
Best way to get Bale Hands +1?
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2011-01-13 12:42:34  
Just been looking through the different NMs which you can beat to get hand seals for it.

Minaruja - Grauberg wyvern
Sharabha - Alepta Manticore
Veri Selen - Uleguarand wyvern

If anyone has tried these, which NM is easiest to get pop items for and kill?

Just dont really fancy getting a group together for one of these and have it totally not work out, so any information on these would be cool, thanks! :)
 Bismarck.Hsieh
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2011-01-13 13:06:24  
I did the manticore. The repeatables suck (ie. Snoll).
Duo on rdm with a THF that wanted BLM seals. DRK seems pretty high drop rate compared to the other seals it drops.

Getting the coins of wieldance is another obstacle.
By Rolotomassi 2011-01-13 13:08:28  
I hear the manticore is easy but I haven't tried. Mina is a damn joke, just bring a WHM or a tiny grellow group.

To pop Mina, just kill the wyverns around his "???" until you get the pop item and spawn him. Easy easy easy.
 Asura.Echandra
サーバ: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-01-13 13:15:46  

Since I hate wyverns with all their para/dispel/breath ***, Sharabha is probably the best bet. Veri's fangrush spam is annoying, and Mina's breath can drop you if you're not paying attention. The manticores in the NW part of Altepa here usually go untouched, same for Svell drakes. The Faunus wyverns are almost constantly killed due to easy Dom Ops/Quest tied to their KI.

Since Sharabha also drops hands for nin, blm, pup that enlists a would be tank and procs for !!! The hide also goes towards Amarok's pop set if you're working up to getting an Atheling Mantle.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2011-01-13 13:21:40  
Thanks for the info ppl! Im thinking of trying out the manticore :D
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-01-13 13:25:36  
Cerberus.Kylos said:
Thanks for the info ppl! Im thinking of trying out the manticore :D
Do it. Manticore for the win..I got my 8 seals in like 5 NMs was very nice.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2011-01-13 13:34:06  
yay, i already got the head, sexy new hands here i come!
By Halfpint 2011-01-13 14:07:56  
my ls was getting several drops for the mantel...while doing this we got... i think...16-18 seals in about 2hours if you can proc it they fall pretty easily.
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2011-01-14 22:01:35  
Bismarck.Hsieh said:
The repeatables suck (ie. Snoll).
They're actually pretty easy if you can't get a group or don't have time for one and can do something quick. The turnout for a seal isn't bad, either. It's also a nice bonus if you have extra jobs other than DRK that can get something out of it. I completed BLU Hands this way, SMN's more than halfway done and I'm halfway done on DRK as is.
By Taisaijin 2011-01-15 11:45:33  
Oh, the snoll quest drops BLU as well? Guess I'm gonna burn some traverser stones then.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-01-15 11:55:38  
Sharabha - Alepta Manticore was easy, Tanked it WAR/NIN had 5 people with me though but mostly for procs. Only time I died was because he did a STONEJA, then some insane deadly hold for almost 2k damage.. usually his TP moves don't hurt that bad. Just keep shadows up really.