Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-01-17 23:15:45  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Titan.Eiryn said:
when you clicked on the wiki link, it would bring it up in a separate tab/window.
Hold down control then click.
Middle click will open links in a new tab.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2011-01-18 18:40:19  
Suggestion: Add another checkbox to indicate Want/DoNotWant status, and allow the list to be sorted by it. The list is long and it would be nice to be able to have a spot to record which Atmas I have, need, or don't care about.

Alternatively, the checkbox could be changed to a dropdown indicating 4 possible states:
- blank, the default state
- "have"
- "want"
- "do not want"

Also, the current sort on the first column [with the checkboxes] appears to sort by something unintuitive, probably the Key Item ID you mentioned. Some random jerk such as myself will assume that it is intended to sort based on checked/unchecked boxes. You might want to address this to stem the tide of future Bug Report forum posts. :P

Lastly, I've seen the wiki people complain about how you guys try to link directly to Wiki articles instead of linking through the Search Page which is more forgiving of things like punctuation/whitespace discrepancies. [just something random I thought I'd toss in. ;D]
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-01-18 18:52:59  
Midgardsormr.Sammitch said:
Suggestion: Add another checkbox to indicate Want/DoNotWant status, and allow the list to be sorted by it. The list is long and it would be nice to be able to have a spot to record which Atmas I have, need, or don't care about.

Alternatively, the checkbox could be changed to a dropdown indicating 4 possible states:
- blank, the default state
- "have"
- "want"
- "do not want"

Also, the current sort on the first column [with the checkboxes] appears to sort by something unintuitive, probably the Key Item ID you mentioned. Some random jerk such as myself will assume that it is intended to sort based on checked/unchecked boxes. You might want to address this to stem the tide of future Bug Report forum posts. :P

Lastly, I've seen the wiki people complain about how you guys try to link directly to Wiki articles instead of linking through the Search Page which is more forgiving of thing like punctuation/whitespace discrepancies. [just something random I thought I'd toss in. ;D]

it sorts the exact same way XI in game sorts (when picking your atma), it was kind of nice going through the in game menu and seeing the same order on XIAH so I didn't need to CTRL+F or look around for the next atma I had