users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » TalesOfVanadiel Siren RP LS
TalesOfVanadiel Siren RP LS
 Siren.Avina
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Avina
By Siren.Avina 2011-01-19 16:40:29  
I wanted to stop by and talk to people about my RP LS, which I posted about here around a year - year and a half ago, located on the Siren server. From what I understand we are one of the few active FFXI RP linkshells around, and we are always looking for new members. This shell has been around for a goof length of time... with this month we have reached our two year mark and we are all very excited. I believe some of the best roleplaying events are yet to come; the shell is getting more active and this month we are looking at two definitely, possibly three new members joining out LS. New people means people are RPing more actively, and older members are RPing with them to see what new stories these characters will bring. :) It's an exciting time for us.

A little bit of information about our LS, and what it focuses on. I like to see our RP as a 'retelling' of the game's story. Far too often we felt that people rush through missions just to get the gear at the end without becoming involved or interested in the game's plotline. We intend to go through all the missions in the game, but this isn't a mission static that RPs, it's an RP group that does missions, to put it in better terms. The story is of a band of regular ragtag adventurers who, whether by fate or luck, are brought into some of Vana'diel's greatest battles, and the unlikliest adventurers must grow to become the heroes that they were destined to be. It's a very touching and fun group, and again I want to reiterate: we use the missions as a framework that we build off of. We have many numerous RPs that have no ties to the mission lines whatsoever, so no worry about 'sticking to the rails' so to speak.

EDIT: Our site has moved! 5/18/11

Our website is now hosted on Guildwork. The URL for the site is located here:

http://tales-of-vanadiel.guildwork.com/

In order to sign up and post on our forums, you will need a Guildwork account. This is a very quick procedure and you'll be done in just a couple minutes! Just follow the link below:

http://guildwork.com/register

Once you have an account, procede to the link on our site and request recruitment. We will approve you and we'll be in contact with you from there. You are welcome to join and ask us questions even if you aren't sure about whether you want to join the RP group or not. Don't be shy!
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-19 16:43:38  
I'd so join this Linkshell If I were on Siren.

Good luck sir.