Winter Is Coming: "A Game Of Thrones" HBO Series

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Winter is coming: "A Game of Thrones" HBO Series
Winter is coming: "A Game of Thrones" HBO Series
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21
 Phoenix.Kinghippo
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: kinghippo
By Phoenix.Kinghippo 2013-06-02 23:06:44  
Is Bran or Jon Snow heir to the Stark throne now?
 Valefor.Monkeynutz
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Monkeynutz 2013-06-02 23:11:38  
Phoenix.Kinghippo said: »

Neither. *** don't inherit and Bran is presumed dead. Though if it were known that Bran's alive he'd be the heir.
 Asura.Zizek
サーバ: Asura
user: zizek
By Asura.Zizek 2013-06-02 23:15:09  
Whoop there it is
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2013-06-02 23:21:34  
Valefor.Monkeynutz said: »

Neither. *** don't inherit and Bran is presumed dead. Though if it were known that Bran's alive he'd be the heir.

But, it is known that Bran and Rickon are alive... by
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-06-02 23:35:13  
Great episode, Robb's death could have been a lot better, would have rather seen him get run through with a longsword, he deserved it. He was great last season, worthless in season 3. The other Starks are interesting and I hope they come back eventually, but Robb was a fool.
Valefor.Ivaan said: »

I just don't even know what to say. The horror, my jaw just dropped.

Didn't know two characters was half the cast. Don't worry, better characters step up to replace them. Believe it or not, this series is not going to end with all of the characters sharing the Iron Throne.
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2013-06-02 23:56:27  
For those who just watched tonight's episode and are shocked:
YouTube Video Placeholder
It's very minor spoilerly but worth a watch for a laugh. Anyway, I have read the books twice and thought I was prepared for tonight's episode. Boy was I wrong. I feel like I need therapy.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-06-03 00:06:49  
>.>
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-06-03 00:09:14  
lol. win.
By Enuyasha 2013-06-03 00:10:28  
Cerberus.Phyrefly said: »
It's very minor spoilerly but worth a watch for a laugh. Anyway, I have read the books twice and thought I was prepared for tonight's episode. Boy was I wrong. I feel like I need therapy.
wow...

On that note: i LOVED tonights episode though :< Will be interesting to see the aftermath of all this >_>
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-06-03 00:10:56  
Valefor.Monkeynutz said: »

Isn't Sansa? Didn't they call her the key to the North is Rob was gone?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-06-03 00:14:46  
Eldest son is the heir, but all of Westeros believes Sansa is the last Stark, so she is the heir for now.
By oldman 2013-06-03 00:20:31  
In the books Rob declared Jon Snow a legitimate son of Ned Stark and named him as his rightful heir.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-06-03 00:25:41  
Which book?
By oldman 2013-06-03 00:37:58  
It was while they were traveling to the red wedding. He called all his bannermen together and had them witness it. Of course most of them were killed or captured at the wedding, so the declaration never became common knowledge. Rob had planned on offering the Night's Watch 100 men in exchange for releasing his brother from his vows.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2013-06-03 00:53:27  
oldman said: »
It was while they were traveling to the red wedding. He called all his bannermen together and had them witness it. Of course most of them were killed or captured at the wedding, so the declaration never became common knowledge. Rob had planned on offering the Night's Watch 100 men in exchange for releasing his brother from his vows.

The identity of Robbs heir is never confirmed. He discusses his idea with Cat, and then letter is sealed and rides off to Greywater Watch, with the only people knowing the contents later being killed at the wedding. It is assumed the Jon is named as his heir, but never confirmed
By oldman 2013-06-03 01:34:55  
Wasn't the Great Jon taken prisoner? At least one of his bannermen survived as a hostage to ensure the loyalty of their clan to Bolton.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-06-03 01:42:26  
If he was there, he didn't die.
By Solrain 2013-06-03 02:15:05  
Well, that was worth the wait...
 Lakshmi.Galith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galadriel
By Lakshmi.Galith 2013-06-03 03:01:50  

I think the last two books might not be so bad in TV form. It was essentially one giant book split up in two and that caused it to hang a bit, but I don't think they'll have to separate half the characters like they did in the books.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-06-03 05:45:43  
All of my traumas brought back. *depressed*

Lol at "Dorne is...***." I liked reading those chapters! Interesting characters.
 Bahamut.Genevie
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Geneviee
By Bahamut.Genevie 2013-06-03 06:28:36  
OMG I just sat open mouthed at episode 9. O.o O.O
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-06-03 06:40:02  
I cried when I first read it in the book <.<
 Bahamut.Genevie
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Geneviee
By Bahamut.Genevie 2013-06-03 06:41:21  
Yeah brought a tear to my eye too
 Valefor.Ivaan
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2013-06-03 10:40:23  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Great episode, Robb's death could have been a lot better, would have rather seen him get run through with a longsword, he deserved it. He was great last season, worthless in season 3. The other Starks are interesting and I hope they come back eventually, but Robb was a fool.

Didn't know two characters was half the cast. Don't worry, better characters step up to replace them. Believe it or not, this series is not going to end with all of the characters sharing the Iron Throne.
Shiva.Viciousss said: »

Obviously i wasnt trying to be literal. lol.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-06-03 11:15:37  
poor Arya. too much revenge to be gotten at this point.
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-06-03 11:26:18  
My favorite part was seeing everybody elses WTF. The internet was hilarious last night.

I wasn't too happy with the pacing of the episode. I knew the creators had wanted to make this episode since day 1..it was the entire goal of the show and it just kinda didn't feel like it was the episode of all episodes...but then I saw a behind the scenes thing where the creators were like "we wanted it to be awkwardly paced because then you just would wish it would end and it doesnt"

and then I was like "oh, ok". The most disappointing imo was Arya and the Hound scenes..It didn't feel like they were even in the same area..Arya didn't seem frantic enough to get there and I didn't feel the sense of urgency to get out of there from the hound.

The Starks are not really my favorite characters (except Sansa and Arya) everytime I would read I'd be like "eww..its a Cat/bran/jon chapter" but I did get chills and a sense of panic when watching because Talisa was there..I really don't care for her character but I was all like "ok..whens Robb going to send her away?" and he never did and then Rains of Castamere started playing..I didn't know if I should like..laugh or hide under the covers. Also Robbs "mother.."...Thats going to haunt me because of a different reason...So THAT to me was why it was successful.

and Also, I love who they got to play Edmure.

even though I don't care about the Starks I was really hoping Talisa would get to hide away somewhere safe and have her baby. Cause then it'd still be like fairytale-ish..happy ending. Sansa wouldn't have to worry about being an heir to winterfell anymore and could probably find somebody who actually loves her for once..now she's just going to be sold somemore :( or atleast until Bran comes out of the woodwork and saves the world. (or Jon..never know?)
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-06-03 11:33:52  
Also, heres some of my favorite pics from last night

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-06-03 11:55:49  
I have to say I'm a bit let down from the red wedding.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-06-03 13:34:07  
Kujata.Daus said: »
My favorite part was seeing everybody elses WTF. The internet was hilarious last night.

It has been amusing seeing all of the tears and /ragequits online, there are a lot of people out there that really thought Robb was going to win I guess.
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-06-03 13:47:33  
Robb looked like a very nice guy. Who would not want that guy to be your king irl?..Imeanlikeyaknow. He was fair, and loyal..and charming...He isn't evil like Joffrey and his poor family has been put through the ringer and he totally deserved a happy ending.

But I'm actually more upset for the actor than I am Robb. It sucks being an actor on this show. Its a successful show and it sucks to get killed off :( Richard Madden said that he got on a plane and went home the final day of shooting and then cried.

I really don't care who is king of westeros. I don't like Dany at all characterwise..None of the Lannisters deserve it..Jon is so boring...Stannis is Stannis...

As long as my babies Gendry and Arya are reunited and Jaime and Brienne run off somewhere together and don't lose anymore limbs.

I'm happy.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21