Player Warning Yvraiine/Tomoguri/Apocolyps - Siren

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Player Warning Yvraiine/Tomoguri/Apocolyps - siren
Player Warning Yvraiine/Tomoguri/Apocolyps - siren
By seiri 2011-01-22 18:29:25  
Fairly simple. Raja run, leader had clearly said three times that Ace's Mufflers and Portent Pants were claimed, and Schutzen Mittens were freelot. These three proceeded to lot Ace's and ignore instructions to pass. I cant call them ninja lotters as they were damn upfront about it, but due to the party leader in question being afk, the alliance had to be broken in order to stop them winning.

While i fully expect to be flamed for this, these three fully knew the lotting rules before they joined, and proceeded to ignore them.

This is a warning to the people of Siren, do not take these people in a pick up group, they dont deserve it if they cannot abide by what they agree.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By seiri 2011-01-22 18:56:02  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Damn asur.....wait if everything is true /comfort on the afk party leader crap, I see this as a shitty luck situation since you knew how to handle them bleh

Thanks. Really having a party lead afk quickly shouldnt be an issue, just these people who take advantage.

Lol at asura.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Gunshy
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Siryn
By Siren.Gunshy 2011-01-22 19:48:20  
I was in this alliance too so.. cosigned.
[+]
 Bismarck.Touvan
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Touvan
By Bismarck.Touvan 2011-01-22 20:05:11  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
POIDH
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2011-01-22 20:12:13  
Sucks for you guys I guess. But good lesson to be learned here. If you are pt lead, pass lead to someone who is not going to be afk.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Septroth
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2011-01-22 20:52:16  
you may wish to look up /acmd commands because the alliance leader can remove a single party without breaking the alliance.

PS the command is,
/acmd kick "playername"
and you can do alot more with /acmd than that
[+]
By seiri 2011-01-22 21:20:51  
Lakshmi.Septroth said:
you may wish to look up /acmd commands because the alliance leader can remove a single party without breaking the alliance.

PS the command is,
/acmd kick "playername"
and you can do alot more with /acmd than that

Thanks, this is useful to know.

Ragnarok.Harpunnik said:
Sucks for you guys I guess. But good lesson to be learned here. If you are pt lead, pass lead to someone who is not going to be afk.

Anyone can have something come up irl that needs dealing with quickly. That cant be planned for imo.

Bismarck.Touvan said:
POIDH

To both of you, this is a player warning not a *** post. As this is to the players of siren, a fairly small server where almost everyone knows almost everyone, those of this server will know whether or not this warning is valid as they will most likely know either myself or, as he has posted here, Gunshy.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By seiri 2011-01-22 21:33:37  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
seiri said:
As this is to the players of siren, a fairly small server where almost everyone knows almost everyone
that made me lol, how quaint it's like undefeated besieged is the family game night or something : p

LOL, yeh, we still get the odd /sh in jeuno for beseiged sometimes, its oldschool.

Seriously though its true, we rarely get more thn 1k people on at any time, and such a small amount will inevitably get to know people and peoples reputations after you play for a few years.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-22 21:59:50  
Bismarck.Touvan said:
POIDH
 Siren.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-01-22 22:10:47  
Seiri is a pretty stand up character and i would take the warning into consideration on Siren.

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-01-22 22:18:19  
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Seiri is a pretty stand up character and i would take the warning into consideration on Siren.

Clinpachi is of very trustworthy character and has been a fine contributor to the community; ergo, his consideration should be put into consideration.
[+]
By seiri 2011-01-22 22:29:37  
Thanks for the support folks, direct or indirect i really appreciate it.
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-01-22 22:41:07  
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

Clinpachi is of very trustworthy character and has been a fine contributor to the community; ergo, his consideration should be put into consideration.

^ This. Clin is a stand up guy, so if he says something, I'm inclined to believe him.

Edit: On topic though, I'm glad those *** didn't win anything. +1
By seiri 2011-01-22 22:57:07  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

^ This. Clin is a stand up guy, so if he says something, I'm inclined to believe him.

Edit: On topic though, I'm glad those *** didn't win anything. +1

Yeh, its small comfort at least, and the drops are 100% so can always rekill no loss. Just dont want this to happen to anyone else, especially as its a small server.
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-01-23 01:23:46  
Sucks to lose the hands (even tho they are 100%)

but should have just used /acmd kick "player name"

If you are going to run an alliance you have to expect somebody to be afk / ninja lot / not pay attention and be ready to boot them.

Isn't this standard for alliances and "highly prized gear"?

I don't know what the loot rules are (i wasn't there) but i really doubt they were trying to purposely ninja lot your stuff.. they were probably being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and not paying attention.

Made it worse by not just booting them and lost your gear.

It is 100% drop tho.. go kill raja and solo brew that sucker next time (you will get hands guaranteed that way :o).. if you're after pants wait till blunt hours and proc blue for justice.

Shitty situation.. but i think it was because more than one person acted like a retard :o

edit: wrote shinryu for some reason >_>
[+]
By seiri 2011-01-23 10:59:56  
Siren.Flunklesnarkin said:
Sucks to lose the hands (even tho they are 100%)

but should have just used /acmd kick "player name"

If you are going to run an alliance you have to expect somebody to be afk / ninja lot / not pay attention and be ready to boot them.

Isn't this standard for alliances and "highly prized gear"?

I don't know what the loot rules are (i wasn't there) but i really doubt they were trying to purposely ninja lot your stuff.. they were probably being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and not paying attention.

Made it worse by not just booting them and lost your gear.

It is 100% drop tho.. go kill raja and solo brew that sucker next time (you will get hands guaranteed that way :o).. if you're after pants wait till blunt hours and proc blue for justice.

Shitty situation.. but i think it was because more than one person acted like a retard :o

edit: wrote shinryu for some reason >_>

Honestly by the time i realised i had alliance lead (proper lead had dropped to allow someone else to get win), there was 1 person left to pass before the *** got the drop. Disbanding the alliance was the quickest thing to do to ensure they didnt.

Could easily be that they werent paying attention, but people who dont pay attention from the very beginning of the run, right up to the Raja kill itself, dont deserve to join pick ups or be trusted whatsoever. As i said, they were damn honest in what they did, lol.

Loot rules were simple. Portent Pants to alliance leader, Ace's Mufflers were mine, The mittens were freelot to all.
 Siren.Mithradee
user: Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2011-01-26 10:56:08  
I have a player warning about Seiri. Never has stones. Always out of time and can not save them for her life. Seiri get some damn stones saved up.
By seiri 2011-01-26 14:58:02  
Siren.Mithradee said:
I have a player warning about Seiri. Never has stones. Always out of time and can not save them for her life. Seiri get some damn stones saved up.

***! My secrets out!
Derp.