users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » San d'Oria/CoP/ToAU/Seal Farming Statics
San d'Oria/CoP/ToAU/Seal Farming Statics
 Ragnarok.Mythik
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: HarneyXxX
By Ragnarok.Mythik 2011-01-24 08:25:00  
While I am aware that nearly everything in this game has become achievable solo in this game since recent version updates, there are a few exceptions. It's those instances that I would like to target. For example I'm finally progressing in CoP and ToAU as well as obtaining sandy rank ten now that I'm not spending all my time grinding for levels.

San d'Oria - Mission 7-1
CoP - 4-3
ToAU - 12

If anyone else is near these missions and would like to have a set group to progress through missions that require a party to beat, comment back or send me a message and well see if we can arrange something. I'm Est. Time zone, USA.

Like I said I'm aware most missions can be solod. I'm not suggesting that we hold eachothers hand through every mission. But for those of is who spend more time helping those around us and are left with noone to help us, I think this would be beneficial

Also, for seal farming. If anyone would like to establish a set party to do seal runs with once or twice a week, who will continue to stay static until all members receive at a minimum full +1, let me know.
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-01-24 09:16:16  
Agh, why can't you be on Ramuh. :|

Took me ages to get help for Sky and I'm halfway through Three Paths in CoP with no help in the near future, cuz everyone in my LS is lazy.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-01-24 09:23:23  
why can't you both be on Ramuh, I enjoy the Sandy missions and my 2nd character needs 3 paths done, and sky now that I think about it. :D
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2011-02-17 05:53:49  
im helping a few friends through CoP atm , there on the 3 nm's before tenzen fight. id be glad to help you catch up. i'm interested in the seal farming static...but i play at awkward hours. i see you running around here and there , send me a /tell sometime