Abyssea Attohaw: Quest: Hazy Prospects

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » abyssea attohaw: quest: hazy prospects
abyssea attohaw: quest: hazy prospects
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2011-01-27 18:22:12  
My friend and i've spending many hours to find this dark miasma on west and east sides as wiki said, but if anyone have any idea how often will it spawns? How long will it stays once it spawns? I hope I can get some answers whoever have done this quest before. Thanks!
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2011-01-27 18:40:57  
I had this quest forever too... I eventually just gave in and listened to everyone who told me the best way to get it done is to just get to a spot it is known to pop, and camp it. If you look at the discussion page for the quest on wiki, there's some descriptions of a spawn location, along with a screenshot to help. I went to that spot and sat around waiting for it to spawn. Probably camped it a total of 3 hours (over the course of 2 sessions) before it spawned for me. It apparently doesn't stay up for very long either; you should probably make a /item "M. Counteragent" <t> macro.

When it finally popped for me, I hurriedly targetted it and spammed the macro, and it disappeared, which scared me, since I got no message or anything to let me know that I had caused it to disperse, rather than it simply depopping on its own. But I checked my items, and the counteragent was gone, and when I went back to the NPC, he gave me the abyssite.
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-27 18:48:41  
They seem to roam. I went thru them all and found it fairly quickly