Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10644 10645 10646 ... 22718 22719 22720
By volkom 2013-03-10 19:53:24  
Asura.Josiahfk said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Wait Volkom's name isn't Bob?
I'm pretty sure it is
its not!

page claimed!

free "something" to anyone who can guess my name for those people who don't know my name!
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-10 19:54:18  
:x
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-10 19:54:50  
what about bob?
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-10 19:55:05  
volkom said: »
Asura.Josiahfk said: »
Wait Volkom's name isn't Bob?
I'm pretty sure it is
its not!

page claimed!

free "something" to anyone who can guess my name for those people who don't know my name!

Robert
 Odin.Headstrong
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-10 19:55:35  
I know your name, but i like Bob better :O!
By volkom 2013-03-10 19:55:40  
gonna go have dinner >_> afk.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-10 19:56:25  
I don't know any other languages :| I want to take a class in ASL though, might do that next year if I can get the $$$ for it (I would have to pay for it cause it's not in my course curriculum. :( )

also Kali... again ... I have always pronounced it right D: odd lol...

my name is hard to pronounce (I DARE YA TO TRY!)
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-10 19:58:42  
Lol, dafuq happened to this woman

She looks like Michael Jackson now

For comparison:

By Quiznor 2013-03-10 19:58:53  
Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
I don't know any other languages :| I want to take a class in ASL though, might do that next year if I can get the $$$ for it (I would have to pay for it cause it's not in my course curriculum. :( )

also Kali... again ... I have always pronounced it right D: odd lol...

my name is hard to pronounce (I DARE YA TO TRY!)

I'll give you guys a clue to his name.its somewhere on this screencap!

Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-10 20:01:08  
Lol, dafuq happened to this woman

She looks like Michael Jackson now
No idea who that is, but she looks creepy >.>
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-10 20:01:39  
Scroll up
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-03-10 20:05:19  
Odin.Liela said: »
Aw, everyone butchers my name. It's ok. I hear it pronounced Leela, Layla, Li-ella (?). And everyone spells it Leila, which is ok and technically correct because in some places even I spelled it Leila. But it's actually Liela. Lie, as in not truth, La, as in fa-la-la-la-la. Nothing to worry about, it's all still me!

Plus I like nicknames. Like when my ls mates just use auto-translate and call me {Lie} or when Mag calls me Liels. Nicknames are fun and endearing. <3
I get called Teekle, which led to some folks calling me tinkle and [feather tickle] endearingly. It's really [Ti][call] though.
By Quiznor 2013-03-10 20:05:50  
Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Aw, everyone butchers my name. It's ok. I hear it pronounced Leela, Layla, Li-ella (?). And everyone spells it Leila, which is ok and technically correct because in some places even I spelled it Leila. But it's actually Liela. Lie, as in not truth, La, as in fa-la-la-la-la. Nothing to worry about, it's all still me!

Plus I like nicknames. Like when my ls mates just use auto-translate and call me {Lie} or when Mag calls me Liels. Nicknames are fun and endearing. <3
I get called Teekle, which led to some folks calling me tinkle and [feather tickle] endearingly. It's really [Ti][call] though.

Method man and the wu tang clan have taught me to pronounce your name =p
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-10 20:07:14  
A friend used to call me strong headache x3 i liked it
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-10 20:07:14  
Yeah I usually saw it as ti call lol, just made more sense lol.

I can see how they think the other though :x
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-10 20:08:15  

pretty much how i pronounced your name lol, like the myan city. kinda studied alot of ancient myths/religions/occult stuff and actualy wanted to visit there someday. as well as the incan temple complex of Pumapunku among others lool
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-03-10 20:08:33  
Quiznor said: »

I get that a lot too actually. I've been using the name for a long time though, before either of them. It's based on this though.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-10 20:11:50  
wich reminds me when i talk about some of the mobs ingame with thier propper pronounciations over a headset, i end up having to dumb down the names so people kno wat im talking about lol ><
By Quiznor 2013-03-10 20:12:39  

I get that a lot too actually. I've been using the name for a long time though, before either of them. It's based on this though.

I just grew up hearing it in the 90's,so when I saw your name on here,I instantly knew what it was \o/

YouTube Video Placeholder
MSPaint Winner
By OhjiMithra 2013-03-10 20:13:25  
also i love your Battle Angel Alita avis ya use btw <,<
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-03-10 20:14:37  
I'd never listened to the song. Interesting lol.

<3 Gally
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-10 20:20:20  
Rawr hate when i find a song i really like, then check the rest of the bands stuff and it's all *** =.=
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-10 20:23:37  
Odin.Headstrong said: »
Rawr hate when i find a song i really like, then check the rest of the bands stuff and it's all *** =.=

Always the way.

Rush
Poet of the Fall

the list goes on

edit: NN RT,gotta make sure I get enough sleep,busy day tomorrow with alot to do to prepare for my job interview!
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-10 20:25:35  
Always the way. Rush Poet of the Fall the list goes on

I don't like that either, but again thats why i only download the songs i like and never buy albums as a whole. It has been years since i bought an album
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-10 20:27:45  
Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
Always the way. Rush Poet of the Fall the list goes on

I don't like that either, but again thats why i only download the songs i like and never buy albums as a whole. It has been years since i bought an album
Pandora has spoiled me so much :x
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-10 20:29:50  
Just found a song i used to like a lot, but only as an acoustic version x3 and it's so strange lol

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-10 20:35:13  
used to use that radio thing they had on the xbox to find songs and then download later
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-10 20:35:36  
I just use spotify lol.
 Alexander.Drokin
サーバ: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2013-03-10 20:35:48  
I just got an email... My Battle.net account has been locked for suspicious activity. (And yes, it's an official email, not a fake.)

I haven't used that for like 4-5 years. And I got an email a year or two ago saying it was locked or something like that.

It said I could get it unlocked by changing my password, which requires me to answer my security question. Problem is, I don't remember the answer to the security question. Or, rather, the answers that I did try, are not working.

Not like I care to really use it anyway, but it bugs me that I can't remember the answer to the question!
[+]
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
サーバ: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-10 20:40:13  
I don't know what the topics are but I like Pandora radio :3
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10644 10645 10646 ... 22718 22719 22720