Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10662 10663 10664 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-11 20:01:19  
Quiznor said: »
It doesnt make you look fat spence,really!
:|
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-11 20:01:41  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
Quiznor said: »
It doesnt make you look fat spence,really!
:|
Rook to E-7!
 Sylph.Spency
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2013-03-11 20:02:02  
Welp, since I don't look fat I guess I can indulge with a hot chocolate and peanut butter cookies

Kali don't like me </3
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-11 20:03:10  
Sylph.Spency said: »
Welp, since I don't look fat I guess I can indulge with a hot chocolate and peanut butter cookies

Kali don't like me </3

I got your back brotha man /fistbump
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-11 20:03:19  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Lack of creativity could be playing a role but you also have to keep in mind the enormous amount of resources necessary to release a complete game now. Because of the huge investment that's necessary, fewer companies are going to go out on a limb for new concepts and ideas but instead rely on tried and true genres and titles that are virtually guaranteed to make money. So instead of taking a gamble on releasing something totally new or radically original, they release yet another CoD or a remake/reboot of an established series. Kinda disheartening to think of it that way but it's the way the industry has evolved and the unwashed consumer masses are partially to blame perhaps.

Yeah, it does boil down once again to greed. My old government/history teacher was right, we are a generation who worships the almight dollar >_<;

She used to tell us that we aught to make a huge dollar sign idol in our front yards so we can go outside and worship it as follows: "Oh mekalekahi meka hiney ho! i worship you almight dollah!"

her words not mine lol
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-11 20:03:22  

Kali don't like me </3
what D:!!!!
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-11 20:04:24  
Welp, since I don't look fat I guess I can indulge with a hot chocolate and peanut butter cookies Kali don't like me </3
what D:!!!!

*gets popcorn and shares*

this is better than drama crap on tv!
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2013-03-11 20:04:43  
Thinks I will lose my bar!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-03-11 20:04:59  
Not really greed. Just business.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-11 20:06:29  
Thinks I will lose my bar!
I don't want you to :x I just saw Scragg on earlier before I had to afk.

Like I said, it looks good!
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-11 20:06:44  
Not really greed. Just business.
But isnt business all about making money and making as much of it as possible with as little expenditure on your part as possible? Which btw is also part of the definition of greed
By Quiznor 2013-03-11 20:06:55  
The guy in this episode has a great southern accent :3

Dat southern drawl~ the good one that kali possibly has depending how far south kansas is,not the inbred hick one
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2013-03-11 20:11:25  
Haha so you just thought it was a mistake?
By volkom 2013-03-11 20:11:34  
Okay~ Just placed my order in for the sushi.

tonight's meal will consist of~(if they actually get my order right)

1 California Roll
1 Tuna Roll
1 Special-type-of roll (tuna, cucumber, avocado and spicy crab and masago)
1 A-different-Special-roll (spicy tuna and avocado with salmon and spicy mayo)
1 order of tobiko with quail egg.

i'll send pics once i get the meal
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-11 20:13:20  
Haha so you just thought it was a mistake?
<.< am I missing something? why do you have it?
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2013-03-11 20:13:36  
Sushi is one of those things I'd like to like, but don't.

I've been doing FFXIAH Facebook stuff for the past 10 months or so. I'm assuming that is why.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-03-11 20:13:40  
When I think greed, I think of excess or profit at the expense of the welfare of others. The basic tenet of making money isn't inherently greedy, but the way you go about it can be.

Still, even though new releases can be a bit monotonous at times, the profits from those titles can go to fund more adventurous projects much the same way that huge summer blockbuster movies can help fund smaller, independent projects. So it's not a complete wash.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-11 20:14:34  

I've been doing FFXIAH Facebook stuff for the past 10 months or so. I'm assuming that is why.
I can eat some, but some are just weird. I feel the same about tea, but I just need to keep trying.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-11 20:15:39  
omg Dx I thought it was some glitch or something ;; Now I feel bad!!!
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2013-03-11 20:16:43  

I can eat some, but some are just weird. I feel the same about tea, but I just need to keep trying.

I started drinking tea when I quit smoking, I'm not sure why. I can drink 2-3 cups a day easily. I've read that you should drink two cups of green tea a day for the anti-oxidants and what not, I just go by this...

[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-11 20:18:21  
Jean Luc Picard ftw

It should also read "Tea,earl grey,hot"
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-11 20:19:15  
When I think greed, I think of excess or profit at the expense of the welfare of others. The basic tenet of making money isn't inherently greedy, but the way you go about it can be. Still, even though new releases can be a bit monotonous at times, the profits from those titles can go to fund more adventurous projects much the same way that huge summer blockbuster movies can help fund smaller, independent projects. So it's not a complete wash.

This can be true, IF they are funneling the money for things other than more remakes and sequals. For now though, i will remain suspicious of all new titles and wait for reviews.

I also still think it is WAY too soon to be releasing yet MORE pokemon games >_>

I need a new RPG, havent played a good one in a long time (FFXI Excluded)
 Cerberus.Arebella
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-03-11 20:19:20  
I tried sushi for the first time a couple weeks ago..

The first one was a little bland, (i'm not sure of names, so yeah.. sorry!) it was just cooked shrimp on rice, wrapped with seaweed.
The second was this like wasabi caviar wrapped in this huuuuge seaweed paper, with rice on the bottom.

Yeah... I stomached the shrimp, but i took one bite of the caviar and i couldn't handle it.
Just imagined tiny little fish bodies exploding in my mouth every time it crunched and I almost barfed.

Next time, if I try it again ever, I'll make sure it's with someone who knows what they're ordering and can get a feel for what i would enjoy, etc.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-11 20:23:10  
Cerberus.Arebella said: »
I tried sushi for the first time a couple weeks ago.. The first one was a little bland, (i'm not sure of names, so yeah.. sorry!) it was just cooked shrimp on rice, wrapped with seaweed. The second was this like wasabi caviar wrapped in this huuuuge seaweed paper, with rice on the bottom. Yeah... I stomached the shrimp, but i took one bite of the caviar and i couldn't handle it. Just imagined tiny little fish bodies exploding in my mouth every time it crunched and I almost barfed. Next time, if I try it again ever, I'll make sure it's with someone who knows what they're ordering and can get a feel for what i would enjoy, etc.

American made sushi has NOTHING on the traditional Japanese made sushi here in Japan. The preperation alone is so drastically different it's unreal. Normally I don't like wasabi, but the sushi chef i keep going back to uses it as a sort of glue to help keep the fish on the rice and also uses the dry sea weed as well. The over all effect is that one the sushi is awesome! two it clears out my sinuses in a hurry >_>

PS: Stop looking at my FFXIAH profile! i'm back on the most viewed list and I don't like to be so visible....crappy gear is crappy and all that.
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2013-03-11 20:23:51  
I've had sushi in Japan. Or so I was told, I ended up getting blackout drunk.
By volkom 2013-03-11 20:24:10  
Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
Cerberus.Arebella said: »
I tried sushi for the first time a couple weeks ago.. The first one was a little bland, (i'm not sure of names, so yeah.. sorry!) it was just cooked shrimp on rice, wrapped with seaweed. The second was this like wasabi caviar wrapped in this huuuuge seaweed paper, with rice on the bottom. Yeah... I stomached the shrimp, but i took one bite of the caviar and i couldn't handle it. Just imagined tiny little fish bodies exploding in my mouth every time it crunched and I almost barfed. Next time, if I try it again ever, I'll make sure it's with someone who knows what they're ordering and can get a feel for what i would enjoy, etc.

American made sushi has NOTHING on the traditional Japanese made sushi here in Japan. The preperation alone is so drastically different it's unreal. Normally I don't like wasabi, but the sushi chef i keep going back to uses it as a sort of glue to help keep the fish on the rice and also uses the dry sea weed as well. The over all effect is that one the sushi is awesome! two it clears out my sinuses in a hurry >_>

PS: Stop looking at my FFXIAH profile! i'm back on the most viewed list and I don't like to be so visible....crappy gear is crappy and all that.

hard to find true japanese restaraunts where i live. best thing is the ones owned by the koreans.

/missesjapan
By Quiznor 2013-03-11 20:25:22  
Xaxial,I could go on for hours ranting about games,but I wont because its 1:30am and I'm going to bed in a few mins D:
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-11 20:26:22  
Day need to hurry up and end -,-
[+]
 Cerberus.Arebella
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-03-11 20:26:22  
I'm not a huge fish person though, to be honest..

Like shrimp is awesome, love it.

But like actually legit fish, I dunno, it's like all i can think about when i'm chewing is the mercury taste/awkward texture.

It's probably just a mental thing
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-11 20:27:31  

Yeah, I will miss Japan a bit too when i leave here, but for now i miss America. Everything is so expensive here. They charge 120 yen for a can of coke. Thats over a dollar and 20 cents (yen rate right now is 92 yen to the dollar, which is bad). Even here on base alot of things are marked up due to shipping costs. I havent had a good pizza in 3 years either......
First Page 2 3 ... 10662 10663 10664 ... 22718 22719 22720