Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10694 10695 10696 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-13 18:27:27  
Holy crap, it's been 24 hours and volk still has the same avatar?! I am shocked

crap new page

Edit

Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-03-13 18:27:28  
Hey Volk.
By Artemicion 2013-03-13 18:39:26  
Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »
I had a phone interview for an out of state job today and it went GREAT~
They said that they want to do a second in person interview. I told them that I could fly down if they gave me a date.

That's wonderful news... but in an unrelated matter, what the actual ***?

[+]
 Asura.Lokimaru
サーバ: Asura
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-03-13 18:41:14  
Hiiiii.

So there's a new bird store near my plasma center.

I got to hold/pet a cockatoo and an african grey parrot. The cockatoo didn't wanna leave my shoulder.
[+]
By Artemicion 2013-03-13 18:44:40  
Asura.Lokimaru said: »
Hiiiii.

So there's a new bird store near my plasma center.

I got to hold/pet a cockatoo and an african grey parrot. The cockatoo didn't wanna leave my shoulder.

Obligatory.

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-13 18:46:05  
They are shutting off the heat in my barracks....and not turning on the AC till late may. Yay for a whole month and a half of no air conditioning at all. Also, our on base grocery store will now be closed two days a week. Our theater, single sailor recreation area, and bowling ally will be closed two days a week as well now. Also the gym on base will be closing a few hours earlier. We are forced to work in the dark with lights out to save money. My mother is losing $500 a month since she is a government worker and being furloughed.

The "budget crises" and sequesterization can all kiss my *** ***! The *** on capital hill need to pull their heads out of their *** and stop padding their pockets with kickbacks, looking out for their own interests, and actually work together to get some real ***done.....

This ***is greatly hurting us in the military and those civilians who work with us.
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
サーバ: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-13 18:58:35  
Artemicion said: »
I had a phone interview for an out of state job today and it went GREAT~
They said that they want to do a second in person interview. I told them that I could fly down if they gave me a date.

That's wonderful news... but in an unrelated matter, what the actual ***?

That is my friends cat, Meem. He enjoys hotdogs.
http://www.facebook.com/squeej.a.deej?ref=ts&fref=ts
[+]
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
サーバ: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-13 19:00:28  
Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
They are shutting off the heat in my barracks....and not turning on the AC till late may. Yay for a whole month and a half of no air conditioning at all. Also, our on base grocery store will now be closed two days a week. Our theater, single sailor recreation area, and bowling ally will be closed two days a week as well now. Also the gym on base will be closing a few hours earlier. We are forced to work in the dark with lights out to save money. My mother is losing $500 a month since she is a government worker and being furloughed.

The "budget crises" and sequesterization can all kiss my *** ***! The *** on capital hill need to pull their heads out of their *** and stop padding their pockets with kickbacks, looking out for their own interests, and actually work together to get some real ***done.....

This ***is greatly hurting us in the military and those civilians who work with us.

That is rough. We have furlough days here as well, but it isn't nearly as bad as that. Luckily we don't need too much heat during the winter or any AC during the summer. It is crazy that some bases (yours) has that much getting cut where the bases up here don't seem to.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-13 19:02:59  
Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
They are shutting off the heat in my barracks....and not turning on the AC till late may. Yay for a whole month and a half of no air conditioning at all. Also, our on base grocery store will now be closed two days a week. Our theater, single sailor recreation area, and bowling ally will be closed two days a week as well now. Also the gym on base will be closing a few hours earlier. We are forced to work in the dark with lights out to save money. My mother is losing $500 a month since she is a government worker and being furloughed. The "budget crises" and sequesterization can all kiss my *** ***! The *** on capital hill need to pull their heads out of their *** and stop padding their pockets with kickbacks, looking out for their own interests, and actually work together to get some real ***done..... This ***is greatly hurting us in the military and those civilians who work with us.
That is rough. We have furlough days here as well, but it isn't nearly as bad as that. Luckily we don't need too much heat during the winter or any AC during the summer. It is crazy that some bases (yours) has that much getting cut where the bases up here don't seem to.

We are a smaller base, but we are also forward deployed. Between these new cuts (I can't even get the supplies i need to run my tool control program) and the curfew (have to have a liberty buddy past 5 pm and have to be back on base before 11 pm, no drinking past then as well) this ***is on my last nerve.

I just want to get back to the states so then i can at least go out when i want and not have to worry about a language barrier or if i have any Yen on me.
By Quiznor 2013-03-13 19:04:06  
I founnd out drac's secret to take over the world in the starcraft/lolPETA thread.....

[+]
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-13 19:31:27  
WHAT THE TRUCK! I found out today that my floor boss has a pit bull that he brings to work sometimes and I didn't get to meet her. If I am going to have to see people every day, I want to at least get to pet the floor dog!
[+]
By Artemicion 2013-03-13 19:32:50  
mfw when I have to deal with people too

[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-13 19:33:01  
Odin.Liela said: »
WHAT THE TRUCK! I found out today that my floor boss has a pit bull that he brings to work sometimes and I didn't get to meet her. If I am going to have to see people every day, I want to at least get to pet the floor dog!

Because petting a pitbull is always a good idea!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-13 19:33:10  
What's the job? I may have missed when you mentioned what you do there.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-13 19:38:31  
Quiznor said: »

What do you have against pitbulls? :(
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-13 19:38:46  
Liela and Kali are the only 2 people I cant picture ever cursing. Although Kali broke that when she spoilered herself cursing :x
By Quiznor 2013-03-13 19:39:09  
Siren.Kalilla said: »

They're generally not a friendly kinda of dog. Nothing against them,it just seems like it wouldnt be a smart idea to me
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-03-13 19:39:20  
Artemicion said: »
mfw when I have to deal with people too

mfw guests ask for medium rare steaks. Without any pink in them.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-13 19:39:30  
Liela and Kali are the only 2 people I cant picture ever cursing. Although Kali broke that when she spoilered herself cursing :x
I've cursed a few times

I've seen Liela do it once before! :x
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-13 19:40:06  
I've cursed a few times

edit: To keep with the mind blown theme,I just noticed I passed 4k,so its time for an avatar change!
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-13 19:40:41  

Pit bulls are violent if they are raised to be violent. A bad dog is indicative of a bad owner! They get a bad rap, but they actually used to be used as "nanny dogs" because they are so gentle when they are raised correctly. They are so sweet! <3

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
What's the job? I may have missed when you mentioned what you do there.

I get to sit in a corner and solder wires and parts to boards. :D It's awesome! No customer service, no dealing with the general public, the boss is laid back and nice, we get to listen to music, and I like to solder. It's also at the same place that my husband works at, so we can carpool every day. ^^
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-13 19:40:59  

They're generally not a friendly kinda of dog. Nothing against them,it just seems like it wouldnt be a smart idea to me
...no :\

Pitbulls are so sweet, my neighbor has one and she is one of the most gentle dogs I've ever met.

Dogs only turn mean when their owners neglect and abuse them, or raise them to attack others if they come on their property.

They are actually very very sweet dogs :(
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-03-13 19:41:00  

It's generally due to terrible training as a 'guard' dog. Meaning some idiot taught them to attack anything unfamiliar. And they have really powerful jaws to do so with.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-13 19:42:17  
I get to sit in a corner and solder wires and parts to boards. :D It's awesome! No customer service, no dealing with the general public, the boss is laid back and nice, we get to listen to music, and I like to solder. It's also at the same place that my husband works at, so we can carpool every day. ^^
Hey, if you like it then that's awesome. See if you can listen to podcasts instead of just music, though. For some reason, I could see Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier making a day full of soldering go by super fast.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-03-13 19:42:35  
I've cursed a few times

edit: To keep with the mind blown theme,I just noticed I passed 4k,so its time for an avatar change!

I do believe I swore at PETA in the angry "grinds your gears" thread. And if I get worked up enough I get naughty-mouthed! D:
By Quiznor 2013-03-13 19:42:51  
Well forgive my ignorance! (being serious,not sarcastic)

Everyone I've ever known/seen/heard of with one always has them "trained" to be vicious as ***. Now some of them I know are either bad owners or just plain retards,so I bow down to everyone else's experience!
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-03-13 19:43:45  
HA! that means I'm in the lead for not cursing... :)
That's not manly at all :(
Which means Kali and Liela are more manly than me!
By Artemicion 2013-03-13 19:45:14  
I'm surprised our blatant disregard for keeping things tame or PC haven't turned Liela into a Sarah Silverman clone.
We must step up our corrupting game.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10694 10695 10696 ... 22716 22717 22718