Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10707 10708 10709 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-14 13:22:52  
Asura.Ina said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Well it looks like Spence is willing to stick an ice cube in his *** for science.
Yeah has to be him since your chicken and I'm too lame.
Would have to be a pretty special lady to get me to do it. I'm open minded but... not for just any ol' person. x.x
Spoons isn't special enough?
Judging by the way she just outed everyone else as being smaller than Spence.... no lmao.
For all we know they sent her pics of Sunny D or external hard drives (at least I think that's the D drive) though... Spence has always given off a big *** vibe so it's not surprising.
But what would have happened if I sent one?! D: I COULDN'T TAKE THE RIDICULE!
 Fenrir.Leoheart
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-03-14 13:23:07  
Levi's are jeans! NO BRANDING!

but but!
By Quiznor 2013-03-14 13:23:27  
Well it looks like Spence is willing to stick an ice cube in his *** for science.
Would have to be a pretty special lady to get me to do it. I'm open minded but... not for just any ol' person. x.x
Judging by the way she just outed everyone else as being smaller than Spence.... no lmao.
For all we know they sent her pics of Sunny D or external hard drives (at least I think that's the D drive) though... Spence has always given off a big *** vibe so it's not surprising.

Really? He's always given off an over compensation *** size vibe to me >_>
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-14 13:23:47  
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-14 13:24:00  
Fenrir.Leoheart said: »
Levi's are jeans! NO BRANDING!

but but!
But nothing!
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-14 13:24:41  
Whoa whoa whoa, she said it was laughable by comparison. (it's a youtube, don't be paranoid)
>:|
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-14 13:25:55  
Laughable by comparison doesn't mean not impressive on its own!
By Quiznor 2013-03-14 13:26:18  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »

Too bad the only ever pi day was 3/14/1592,so we're 400+ years too late

edit: Although here in the real world,its just 14/3
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-14 13:26:58  
Quiznor said: »

Too bad the only ever pi day was 3/14/1592,so we're 400+ years too late

Too bad Dean is hot as *** and it doesn't matter!
[+]
By Spencyono 2013-03-14 13:27:09  
I sense some self consciousness in here! Don't worry, Ina, an average Canadian is bigger than an average American, so you're probably bigger than the rest here too!
 Cerberus.Arebella
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-03-14 13:27:46  
I hate jean shopping.

It's like, "Okay! You ready to go feel extremely depressed about your self image, because society's ideal woman is, i don't know, 11 sizes below yours? YEAH LETS DO IT."

When I was younger, I'd literally cry *every* time we went jean shopping, because my mom would always be standing there telling me how god-awful I looked in every pair, and how i needed to diet and exercise and do all this crazy ***to "even be close to the way i was at your age."

Thanks, mom, no one cares that you were a super skinny cheerleader in high school, because guess what? YOU'RE FAT NOW!
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-14 13:28:00  
I feel like I started something awful lol
By Spencyono 2013-03-14 13:28:32  
Girls can be sexy in many shapes and forms.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-14 13:28:41  
Spencyono said: »
I sense some self consciousness in here! Don't worry, Ina, an average Canadian is bigger than an average American, so you're probably bigger than the rest here too!

*runs off crying*
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-14 13:28:45  
But what would have happened if I sent one?! D: I COULDN'T TAKE THE RIDICULE!
I'm sure it has it's own charm to it don't worry.

Spencyono said: »
As far as I know my *** is nothing special.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-14 13:29:06  
Cerberus.Arebella said: »
I hate jean shopping.

It's like, "Okay! You ready to go feel extremely depressed about your self image, because society's ideal woman is, i don't know, 11 sizes below yours? YEAH LETS DO IT."

When I was younger, I'd literally cry *every* time we went jean shopping, because my mom would always be standing there telling me how god-awful I looked in every pair, and how i needed to diet and exercise and do all this crazy ***to "even be close to the way i was at your age."

Thanks, mom, no one cares that you were a super skinny cheerleader in high school, because guess what? YOU'RE FAT NOW!

Clothes shopping when pregnant is easily one of the most depressing things I've ever done.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-14 13:29:45  
I hate jean shopping.

Clothes shopping when pregnant is easily one of the most depressing things I've ever done.
Hey, just be....
Ya know, I'm not going to risk my life over a joke...not today.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-14 13:30:15  
Don't worry; if it wasn't you, it would've just been someone else anyway. :I
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-14 13:30:29  
This conversation needs to change before we end up with a "post your *** thread" for all of 5 seconds
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-03-14 13:30:30  
I hate jean shopping.

Yoga pants?
Stretchy, and comfortable, and if you're pregnant you can't see your legs anyway so who cares! xD
 Odin.Headstrong
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-14 13:31:09  
YouTube Video Placeholder

3:

/goes back to lurking
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-14 13:31:50  
All this talk of *** and showers,no wonder headstrong appears!
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-14 13:31:57  
I hate jean shopping.

Yoga pants?
Stretchy, and comfortable, and if you're pregnant you can't see your legs anyway so who cares! xD
/facepalm
So brave, or dumb.
Not sure.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-14 13:32:36  
I hate jean shopping.

Yoga pants?

lol the sizes are depressing! Elastic is definitely a girl's best friend though! Most of the clothes seem to not be numbered, they're just S,M,L etc. Normally you'd be a M or L, almost 7 months in, you're like 1x and you bawl and it's just uuuuuuuugh *** yeah, elastic.

She's right about not seeing your legs lol. My toes have been missing for over a month now. I sat in the tub to shave my legs the other day and had to yell for Ovr to come pick me up cuz I'm rotund as *** and the tub is small lol
By Quiznor 2013-03-14 13:32:57  
Ramuh.Urial said: »
I hate jean shopping.

Yoga pants?
/facepalm
So brave, or dumb.
Not sure.

Women can get away with saying it.

Us on the other hand......
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-14 13:34:13  
This conversation needs to change before we end up with a "post your *** thread" for all of 5 seconds
Even the "Who would you do" and "What kind of guy/girl" thread never went that far.

If my parents knew me as well as you guys I'm sure they would have thought the same thing about 24 years and about 8 months ago.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-14 13:34:28  
Ramuh.Urial said: »
I hate jean shopping.

Yoga pants?
/facepalm
So brave, or dumb.
Not sure.

Women can get away with saying it.

Us on the other hand......
I know right, had I made my joke about pregnant clothes looking and being the same size as tent or a tarp I'd have been beat to death...
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-14 13:35:12  
Uri got me all excited and then it was just some dumb youtube vid :/
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-03-14 13:35:36  
Those like really big women who wear yoga pants and its like... hugging the cellulite and fat lumps and their legs touch to their knees :<

I wish they really wouldnt wear yoga pants, it's just hurting themselves.

I mean, if they wake up and are like "idgaf" or they are confident, sure whatever, do what you want but.. Probably should give at least 1 ***.

This girl that was like 2 grades below me in high school was a very large.. puffy young woman and she'd wear shorty-shorts that must have been suffocating her vagina every single day.
She'd get made fun of and stuff and she'd cry and be like "Why do these people do this to me?!"
Because you're scarring everyone who makes the mistakes of looking down
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-14 13:37:00  
Odin.Headstrong said: »
Uri got me all excited and then it was just some dumb youtube vid :/
What, I can't send people 'My ***' without them getting let down or laughing?! D:
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10707 10708 10709 ... 22716 22717 22718