Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10710 10711 10712 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Cerberus.Valmur
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-03-14 14:49:34  
I fancy some Meebles from the beginning ranks but no-one does them on cerb D:
 Odin.Headstrong
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-14 15:10:43  
Why is this 'top model' ***still going ~~ it's exactly the same every season.. I don't really understand how people can stand watching any of those casting shows, but a bunch of bitching and crying teenage girls learning to walk and look pretty is just nhhhhg

Still watched them lose their ***over getting a new haircut tho. If they would just cut that stuff together from every season, i feel like they'd create actual worthwhile entertainment x3
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-14 15:12:31  
My dad watches Project Runway rofl
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-03-14 15:13:15  
I say the same thing about shows like Big Brother/Survivor. How anyone can watch that....stuff, is beyond me.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-14 15:14:04  
Odin.Headstrong said: »
Why is this 'top model' ***still going ~~ it's exactly the same every season.. I don't really understand how people can stand watching any of those casting shows, but a bunch of bitching and crying teenage girls learning to walk and look pretty is just nhhhhg

Still watched them lose their ***over getting a new haircut tho. If they would just cut that stuff together from every season, i feel like they'd create actual worthwhile entertainment x3

In one of the seasons didn't they kick one of the last couple women off because her boobs (or something) were too big for what is ideal for models? I always thought it was dumb, but that they let someone go that far then to kick them for that brought it to a new level XD
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-14 15:15:35  
Vaaaaal! The person in your +'s avatar, who is it? They have caught my interest.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-03-14 15:17:58  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Vaaaaal! The person in your +'s avatar, who is it? They have caught my interest.

Sterkenburg Cranach
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-14 15:18:26  
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-14 15:20:09  
Cerberus.Valmur said: »

Sterkenburg Cranach
Thank you.

Siren.Kalilla said: »
His coat, I want it.

Actually... everything, I want it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-14 15:21:28  

Sterkenburg Cranach

The Japanese are terrible at European names lol
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Spencyono 2013-03-14 15:23:01  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
My dad watches Project Runway rofl

Fry Meme: Don't know if gay or pervert
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-14 15:23:19  
Asura.Ina said: »

In one of the seasons didn't they kick one of the last couple women off because her boobs (or something) were too big for what is ideal for models? I always thought it was dumb, but that they let someone go that far then to kick them for that brought it to a new level XD
We had this natural beauty a few years back <.< think she was the only girl at that time that even had boobs
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-14 15:24:22  
Lol all these she wants the d jokes is giving me knee pad ads.. (on phone so no addbrock)
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-14 15:25:24  
Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
Lol all these she wants the d jokes is giving me knee pad ads.. (on phone so no addbrock)
I've been getting female catheter ads all day, except for the pope thread where Olivia is lurking.

Damn it, Sara popped up in here after I posted this.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-14 15:25:37  
Come to bismarck :I I needs em
By Spencyono 2013-03-14 15:26:43  
So if I backpack across Europe and Scandinavia, can I couch surf at your guys places?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-14 15:26:48  

Isn't Heidi Klum the host of the German version? I'll take her over Tyra Banks. I love Heidi on 'Project Runway'! While I was in the hospital I got to see the season premier of 'Project Runway'. I haven't watched that in years!

WHERE THE HELL DID MICHEAL KORS GO!?!

Korsisms!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-03-14 15:27:11  

The American version is gonna be dude models this season :X
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-03-14 15:31:06  
Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
Come to bismarck :I I needs em

Plans are in motion ;)
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-14 15:31:25  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

Isn't Heidi Klum the host of the German version? I'll take her over Tyra Banks. I love Heidi on 'Project Runway'! While I was in the hospital I got to see the season premier of 'Project Runway'. I haven't watched that in years!

Korsisms!
She is, but i honestly find her rather annoying too ; ;

Kinda wanna see a male version here too xD but would it be like with the girls and they're all like 15 years old? Not sure if i wanna feel like pedobear watching that :<
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-14 15:33:56  
Electrocuted the living *** outta my pinky today -,- *** number than a anime girl after a night with a tentecal monster
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-14 15:35:09  

Korsisms!

Kinda wanna see a male version here too xD but would it be like with the girls and they're all like 15 years old? Not sure if i wanna feel like pedobear watching that :<

I think here they're at least 16/17 on ANTM. Not sure. I haven't watched it in forever.

I always liked 'Project Runway' more because you get to see the entire creative process of the designers. I could care less about the models. You have a version on 'Project Runway', right?
By Quiznor 2013-03-14 15:36:16  

Korsisms!

I thought you hate skinny guys :o even if they are buff skinny. I remember someone posted a pic of a skinny buff guy and you said you felt bad for him and just wanted to feed him cake lol
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-14 15:38:34  
I think it was me she wanted to feed cake, though I'm not buff so there might be 2 such guys.

Edit: or I might have that confused with her wanting to turn my eyebrow into eyebrows
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-14 15:41:56  
Quiznor said: »

Korsisms!

I thought you hate skinny guys :o even if they are buff skinny. I remember someone posted a pic of a skinny buff guy and you said you felt bad for him and just wanted to feed him cake lol

Toned is nice. I think she was referring super skinny. Yuck to over-kill, Beefasaurus-Rexes too!
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-14 15:42:26  
A. Wings and fries.
B. Steak Tacos
C. Burger and Fries

Ready?
Vote.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-14 15:42:35  
Asura.Ina said: »
I think it was me she wanted to feed cake, though I'm not buff so there might be 2 such guys.

Edit: or I might have that confused with her wanting to turn my eyebrow into eyebrows

/brandishes tweezers

MUAHAHAHAHA!
First Page 2 3 ... 10710 10711 10712 ... 22715 22716 22717