Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10719 10720 10721 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-03-14 19:12:04  
My response?

idjailhgauihwegnlabhitmhauhejgikijthusurgiohwsirehga[oitgjha

EDIT: I would page that...

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-14 19:14:09  
Ha! I just thought, if you make Kjelle into a Bow Knight, then she's a dead ringer for Kali.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-14 19:14:50  
Asura.Schizm said: »
This sucks, in the market for a new phone but it's like a coin toss.
I was just thinking of an iPhone, but I use Linux base OS so I would have to hook up my old mac for any iTunes or Apple store stuff.

I heard the Andriod phones aren't as good as iPhones. :/

Off the top of my head as the 2 main ones in focus,the hardware in the samsung galaxy S3 is superior to the iphone 5 in every way except the screen iirc
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-14 19:15:30  
Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
I still want that Zelda 3DS D: I got my own sticker on it now so meh.
I got the Zelda one. So shiny. :3
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-14 19:15:49  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
*ahem* >_>; Please, uhh, don't hit me in the dog feels. It's like my Achilles Feels.

Dude I knooooow! I teared up a bit!
<3 you Spoons~

How are you and how is Samson?

<3

I'm not so hot. We put the dog down on Monday. I ended up getting too stressed and had to go to my OB, they sent me to the hospital because they couldn't monitor me properly. Hospital couldn't monitor me right either lol @27 weeks I have to lay on my back for them to find Samson's heartbeat to monitor it, but if I lay on my back my heart rate goes from 70-80 to 140-170 in about a minute... so I can't do that lol.

All tests show he's doing just fine, fat and happeh, but my heart is doing ***it's not supposed to (more than usual) so I have to get an echo and a monitor on Wednesday, bleh. Healthy baby though, so really I guess I can't complain about it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-14 19:16:03  
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-14 19:16:40  
I had Kjelle marry Batman Gerome. I'm going to have to pick up the game now and get back to raising everyone in DLC land. My army is so powerful, it's not even funny. I refuse to advance the story though, until I've decided on husbands and wives and such for everyone. Sitting at Chapter 14, and I believe I have every child you can conceive.
By Spencyono 2013-03-14 19:17:32  
Know what?
[+]
By Spencyono 2013-03-14 19:17:40  
777, that's what.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-14 19:17:44  
Chicken butt!
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-03-14 19:19:14  
No more butt finger
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-03-14 19:19:29  
Oh ***, now there's two
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-14 19:19:42  
*ahem* >_>; Please, uhh, don't hit me in the dog feels. It's like my Achilles Feels.

Dude I knooooow! I teared up a bit!
<3 you Spoons~

How are you and how is Samson?

<3

I'm not so hot. We put the dog down on Monday. I ended up getting too stressed and had to go to my OB, they sent me to the hospital because they couldn't monitor me properly. Hospital couldn't monitor me right either lol @27 weeks I have to lay on my back for them to find Samson's heartbeat to monitor it, but if I lay on my back my heart rate goes from 70-80 to 140-170 in about a minute... so I can't do that lol.

All tests show he's doing just fine, fat and happeh, but my heart is doing ***it's not supposed to (more than usual) so I have to get an echo and a monitor on Wednesday, bleh. Healthy baby though, so really I guess I can't complain about it.
;_; Spoons, if you die or something, then I'm going to kill you in the afterlife. Then I'll kill you again in the after after life. ;_; You get better, or else!

You come here and let us make you feel better, ok? We can rub your back, give you chocolates. I'll use the little massaging hammer on your feet from, "Light the Red Lantern." Put a smile on, please~ Don't stress, don't stress, don't stress~ Girrrrrl you ain't nothin' but the best~ don't stress~
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-14 19:22:39  
;_; Spoons, if you die or something, then I'm going to kill you in the afterlife. Then I'll kill you again in the after after life. ;_; You get better, or else!

You come here and let us make you feel better, ok? We can rub your back, give you chocolates. I'll use the little massaging hammer on your feet from, "Light the Red Lantern." Put a smile on, please~ Don't stress, don't stress, don't stress~ Girrrrrl you ain't nothin' but the best~ don't stress~

LOL I'm fine. We knew we were likely going to have to put him down for a week so I was a bit stressed anyway. I thought I'd be more okay with it since we basically knew, but I totally wasn't. I get this ***with my heart when I'm pregnant, SVT, it's really annoying but it apparently doesn't hurt me or the baby. Heart rate randomly super spikes and breathing is hard (harder since there's a baby in my lungs -.-)

I GLADLY accept your offer of foot rubs and candy though lol
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-03-14 19:23:59  
She wants the Vyre D too!
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-03-14 19:25:24  
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-14 19:25:48  

LOL I'm fine. We knew we were likely going to have to put him down for a week so I was a bit stressed anyway. I thought I'd be more okay with it since we basically knew, but I totally wasn't. I get this ***with my heart when I'm pregnant, SVT, it's really annoying but it apparently doesn't hurt me or the baby. Heart rate randomly super spikes and breathing is hard (harder since there's a baby in my lungs -.-)

I GLADLY accept your offer of foot rubs and candy though lol
Fairy.Spence said: »
She wants to Vyre D too!

A godly terror upon the battlefield.
By Quiznor 2013-03-14 19:26:22  
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude Teddie just blew my mind @_@
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-14 19:29:12  
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
I know that cat! I have another gif of it! :O
But I can't post it because profanity filter. :x
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-03-14 19:29:26  
I had Kjelle marry Batman Gerome. I'm going to have to pick up the game now and get back to raising everyone in DLC land. My army is so powerful, it's not even funny. I refuse to advance the story though, until I've decided on husbands and wives and such for everyone. Sitting at Chapter 14, and I believe I have every child you can conceive.
I haven't finished the game because I keep restarting. >_>

Tharja is pretty awesome too.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-03-14 19:30:33  
The Samsung Galaxy S4 = sex!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-14 19:31:37  
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
I haven't finished the game because I keep restarting. >_>

Tharja is pretty awesome too.
Too bad Tharja is crazy. I mean, sure, I went to S support with her, because it was insanely cute >_> but I had to reload my save and S support Lucina instead, because well... a Baby with Aether and Ignis. :Q,,,,
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-14 19:31:57  
Well there's apparently a club, Spence lol
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-14 19:33:05  
Owain is quite possibly my favorite male character, next to Donny.
By Quiznor 2013-03-14 19:33:05  
I'm not big into phones myself,but I'm sure you can easily get a cheap enough,decently featured one then
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-14 19:34:11  
Kjelle lol, that's kind of a nickname here >.> Dude's name too
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-14 19:37:54