Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10737 10738 10739 ... 22712 22713 22714
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-15 13:09:28  
Asura.Yomisha said: »
Paranoid as ***, lol.
Hey now paranoia is only laughed at till it's not paranoia anymore D:... That and it was dark out and the streets were more or less empty except for me so that contributed.

For the page!
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-15 13:19:40  
I think this is more spence....

Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-03-15 13:25:03  
c.c

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Flavin
サーバ: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-03-15 13:25:47  
Asura.Ina said: »
Paranoid as ***, lol.
Hey now paranoia is only laughed at till it's not paranoia anymore D:...
Pretty much lol...
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-15 13:40:53  
Wasn't really talking about your situation. But you should only take paranoia so far or just be a shut in, whatever works for people. >.>
 Siren.Flavin
サーバ: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-03-15 13:51:41  
Yeah... don't worry Ina, she was only criticizing me :)
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-15 13:52:21  
I'm such a screenshot ***... Started a playthrough of ME3 today and already taken 55. >.>

Wasn't really talking about your situation. But you should only take paranoia so far or just be a shut in, whatever works for people. >.>
Oh I definitely agree you have to be careful not to go too far with paranoia. Low - medium paranoia depending on the situation doesn't hurt though, it can pay off to trust your gut.
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-15 14:01:36  
Wasn't criticizing Flavin either. But that is a good display of paranoia right thurrr! Shouldn't be about paranoia anyway. Just use common sense.

I take screenshots of everything too! :3

Also, has anyone seen Lars and the Real Girl? Pretty interesting movie, made me uncomfortable and laugh mostly. Ryan Gosling has a good acting range. o- o
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-03-15 14:03:42  
35 dollars to trade in a dsi xl D: i guess i have to go to ebay
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-15 14:03:56  
Wasn't criticizing Flavin either. But that is a good display of paranoia right thurrr! Shouldn't be about paranoia anyway. Just use common sense.

Also, has anyone seen Lars and the Real Girl? Pretty interesting movie, made me uncomfortable and laugh mostly. Ryan Gosling has a good acting range. o- o

I saw that. I was expecting more of an all out comedy though. But it was ok in the end

The level/type of comedy is equal to "Dan in real life" which I saw years ago and again,expected an all out comedy and was disappointed at the time.I rewatched it a few weeks ago though and it was decent when not expecting an all out comedy
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
サーバ: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-15 14:10:34  
"I hope you are doing great at the house and all the spoils of FFOnline have rewarded you well!"

-First email from deployed husband.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-15 14:10:35  

Honestly screen shots are like 1/3 of the fun I get out of games when playing on PC. I get a strange enjoyment out making videos as well. Made one to keep memories of XIV's story but it's kinda shitty since my graphics card sucked. kinda want to make another for XI or ME3 but I don't know what I'd use for music since I'm lame and don't have music XD
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-03-15 14:10:36  

Awful :x

I couldn't sit still watching it and it wasn't funny.
By Quiznor 2013-03-15 14:18:53  
Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »
"I hope you are doing great at the house and all the spoils of FFOnline have rewarded you well!"

-First email from deployed husband.

Shhhhh,he knows....
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-15 14:28:42  
Asura.Lokimaru said: »

o_o It wasn't a bad movie at all, lol. Just probably not what you were expecting. Kind of like Baldnor.
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-03-15 14:32:39  
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
that is why I placed my DS Lite into my "gameboy pocket" shoe box lol
 Odin.Headstrong
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-15 14:32:55  
I loved Lars and the real girl :O need to watch it again sometime. I can't stand most of the 'normal' comedy stuff tho. Also i really like Ryan Gosling as an actor.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-15 14:33:29  

I got $43 for mine, was too lazy to sell it myself. This was one of the worst trips to gamestop I have had recently, not even counting the shitty trade-in values.

I bought 2 "New" games for the 3DS, drove all the way home, popped them in and found they both had game saves on them. Wouldn't you know it the Harvest Moon game I bought had a character named Luke, and the cashier who rung me up on my receipt was named Lucas, HMMM WHAT ARE THE CHANCES. I said to hell with it though because it would cost me more in gas to drive back and *** than I would save, so I saved over the files and started playing them, only to have my GF 2 hours later tell me that gamestop was having a buy 2 used games, get one free sale at the time we were shopping. Well guess what mother *** I just bought two used games, of course now MY save data is on them and I can't really prove they were used before I got them. Sent a nasty email to their customer service but of course, no word from them.

I have said it before, and I will say it again. *** GAMESTOP.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-15 14:34:17  

Blah blah blah Ryan Gosling blah blah.
It was very medicore.
By Quiznor 2013-03-15 14:35:29  
Ramuh.Urial said: »

It was very medicore.

It has "the gos" in it,women will automatically love it
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-15 14:36:36  
Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »

I got $43 for mine, was too lazy to sell it myself. This was one of the worst trips to gamestop I have had recently, not even counting the shitty trade-in values.

I bought 2 "New" games for the 3DS, drove all the way home, popped them in and found they both had game saves on them. Wouldn't you know it the Harvest Moon game I bought had a character named Luke, and the cashier who rung me up on my receipt was named Lucas, HMMM WHAT ARE THE CHANCES. I said to hell with it though because it would cost me more in gas to drive back and *** than I would save, so I saved over the files and started playing them, only to have my GF 2 hours later tell me that gamestop was having a buy 2 used games, get one free sale at the time we were shopping. Well guess what mother *** I just bought two used games, of course now MY save data is on them and I can't really prove they were used before I got them. Sent a nasty email to their customer service but of course, no word from them.

Technically they consider those "new". Friend of mine works at GS and employees can check a game out for up to 7 days even new copies, if it was a new copy they sell it as new even if its been opened and played. Legit system eh?
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-15 14:37:50  
THATS HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-15 14:38:43  

Technically they consider those "new". Friend of mine works at GS and employees can check a game out for up to 7 days even new copies, if it was a new copy they sell it as new even if its been opened and played. Legit system eh?

Yeah thats right. Its exactly the same here. One of my best friends worked there for a while before getting fired,and now I'm familiar with one of the current staff there and she told me all about it,on top of knowing before hand from my friend that worked there. I bought a new DS game once and it had 4 hours playtime on it,so I brought it back and they happily exchanged it for a brand new sealed copy. I only get sealed games now a days though since I've got ***preordered way in advance
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-15 14:39:37  
Yep.
If they check out a used game of course it is used, but if they open a new game to do it the game is still technically 'new' even though they opened it, by their *** up logic of course. Only good rule I know they have is that employees can't activate online codes. That would make me rage lol.
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-15 14:40:00  
Quiznor said: »

It was very medicore.

Yeah, so sexy i find it hard to contain myself >.>

[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-15 14:41:46  
Odin.Headstrong said: »

It was very medicore.

Headwrong will drop her panties for the Ryans any day of the week. Reynolds or Gosling.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-15 14:42:12  

It was very medicore.

#JUSTSAYING!

Yep.
If they check out a used game of course it is used, but if they open a new game to do it the game is still technically 'new' even though they opened it, by their *** up logic of course. Only good rule I know they have is that employees can't activate online codes. That would make me rage lol.

Iirc the official reason for it is "to provide an accurate review for customers" here for the gamestop thing
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-15 14:42:35  
Uri drops his for Seacrest
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-15 14:42:48  

It was very medicore.

Headwrong will drop her panties for the Ryans any day of the week. Reynolds or Gosling.
Well that's true. Doesn't automatically make them bad actors tho xP
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-15 14:43:42  
Yep.
They believe that since their employees can't purchase every game on that they should be able to check one out at a time as to be well versed in games and know all the big games on the market. Whoever tricked the bosses into that rule is a god among nerds.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10737 10738 10739 ... 22712 22713 22714