Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10794 10795 10796 ... 22714 22715 22716
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-19 18:00:38  
Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »

If it makes you feel better, you could be the guy that bazaar'd 19 marrows for less than 23m.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-19 18:03:31  
Effort is noted and appreciated but doesnt make me feel better. FFXI is fun and i spend too much time on it but it is still digital and considering i can't even get into a end game ls due to my military schedule and my location, umbral marrows are far out of my reach.

Maybe it is not too late to pull the plug on my re-enlistment and go full civilian. Lately it's just one huge *** fest trying to do anything in the military....
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-19 18:03:44  
Try to be sociable and where does it get me? Gets me across town for no reason because friend didn't send a date, just a time. -.-;
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-19 18:05:17  
Effort is noted and appreciated but doesnt make me feel better. FFXI is fun and i spend too much time on it but it is still digital and considering i can't even get into a end game ls due to my military schedule and my location, umbral marrows are far out of my reach.

Maybe it is not too late to pull the plug on my re-enlistment and go full civilian. Lately it's just one huge *** fest trying to do anything in the military....

It does sound like a lot of bs but if you like the military, you shouldn't let some stupid stuff throw you off from continuing it.
 Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-03-19 18:09:26  
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-03-19 18:10:16  
going home in 15, picking up GoW after work :D
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-19 18:12:19  
Cheddar brats and doritos for supper cuz idgaf, yay! I love having a bf that's a fat kid at heart. He doesn't give a damn what's for supper as long as there's supper.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-19 18:15:44  
Cerberus.Eugene said: »
So... cute... @_@;
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-19 18:16:03  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Effort is noted and appreciated but doesnt make me feel better. FFXI is fun and i spend too much time on it but it is still digital and considering i can't even get into a end game ls due to my military schedule and my location, umbral marrows are far out of my reach. Maybe it is not too late to pull the plug on my re-enlistment and go full civilian. Lately it's just one huge *** fest trying to do anything in the military....
It does sound like a lot of bs but if you like the military, you shouldn't let some stupid stuff throw you off from continuing it.

Right now things are not good at all for anyone serving. Every day we are faced with the reality that we lay down our lives and give up so much for our country, yet we can be just thrown to the side (involuntary seperation, PTS out, ect) so easily. I watched as two of my co-workers, who where much better men than I am, got seperated early from the military due to cutbacks. Suddenly we went from being a fully man shop to an undermanned shop still expected to do the work of 5 people with 2 in less time than it took the 5.

It's all over the place. We work harder and harder but i am telling you, we are reaching a breaking point. Even our top brass see it. It's a sad day when the people, the 1% of the population, who WANT to serve our country have to spend half the time worrying if their next paycheck will come in (government shutdown) or if they will be ALLOWED to continue to serve their country or not because of budget cuts and "manning" requirements. And even if they are allowed, they are faced with the daunting task of doing more work with less resources.
By Quiznor 2013-03-19 18:38:58  
(late reply,got caught up in minecraft)

If you're the proper rank to not share,how can they force you to share? Isnt there someone/some place you can go to and say your rights are being broken or something?

I'm 99.9% ignorant on navy/military/airforce/etc policy but I'm sure there's something that can be done? You've worked hard to get these privileges so surely you can enforce it somehow?
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-19 18:51:28  
Quiznor said: »
(late reply,got caught up in minecraft) If you're the proper rank to not share,how can they force you to share? Isnt there someone/some place you can go to and say your rights are being broken or something? I'm 99.9% ignorant on navy/military/airforce/etc policy but I'm sure there's something that can be done? You've worked hard to get these privileges so surely you can enforce it somehow?

Normally, yes. During this hard time, no. They are claiming that the Unaccompanied Housing is full, IE no rooms left. Because of that they are taking away all the spare rooms from the E-5/E-6. Reason why suddenly everything is full is because the navy, in it's infinite wisdom, decided to add a whole new squadron to my base, which is a few hundred people. They did this KNOWING it was going to put a strain on housing. They didn't care. I fully understand I work for the Navy and am a Military Member, but sometimes i wish i was treated less like equipment and more like a human.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-03-19 18:59:56  
You complain a lot.
 Odin.Headstrong
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-19 19:00:05  
Mmmm wish i had bought icecream :/ then again i had so much fewd already that i look kinda pregnant right now.. mrrmrrmrr
By Quiznor 2013-03-19 19:02:40  
That sucks. It sounds like everything these days. I'm not sure if this is really related but since you said "treated like like equipment and more like a human" it just made me think of something an old XI marine friend used to say.

The marines care about what is 2 foot below your brain,the army just put a bulletproof vest on it.

I know you're neither of those,it just reminded me of what he said is all
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-19 19:03:00  
Ovr found some horrible movie on netflix and is completely sure we need to name the baby after the main char -_-
By Quiznor 2013-03-19 19:03:15  
Odin.Headstrong said: »
Mmmm wish i had bought icecream :/ then again i had so much fewd already that i look kinda pregnant right now.. mrrmrrmrr

Where's uri to poke heado's belly when we need him?

I'd do it,but I value my life
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-03-19 19:05:31  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Ovr found some horrible movie on netflix and is completely sure we need to name the baby after the main char -_-
90210's Ian Ziering as Testiclees. I'M SOLD
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-19 19:07:27  
It's one of those that's SO bad you can't help but laugh at it.
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-19 19:10:12  
Kinda searching for something to watch, don't think i could endure something like that tho ~~
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-03-19 19:10:39  
Heado likes bad movies :D
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-19 19:12:13  
Shut up, you liked Prometheus. <.<
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-19 19:12:40  
This! *** loved it. Was so bad in spots that it was funny, but had actual funny parts, too. Definitely better than what we thought it would be. Good for wasting time lol
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-19 19:13:22  
...Pandora is smart. Trying to skip this song and I can't get it to no matter which way I try, because I've reached my limit on skips. But it says every hour! I haven't skipped a song in a couple of hours. -_-;;;
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-03-19 19:13:29  

Better than AVP!
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-19 19:14:00  
Pandora is a lying *** when it comes to skips.
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-19 19:15:05  
lol I think it was Mag who suggested that movie awhile back. Have yet to check it out. You all should watch Butter! It was ridiculous but good. Zah loved it too!
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-19 19:15:26  
Fairy.Spence said: »
You complain a lot.

It helps me stay sain. That, and maybe i like to remind others who remain in the states that even for those of us who dont serve in direct combat, it still sucks.

To think, shore command, where i am now, is supposed to be an enjoyable two year break with an easy job to do so we can recharge and head back out to sea. At this point i just want to return to the ship and get back to putting warheads on foreheads.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-19 19:16:10  
Butter carving Butter, or corrupt record company Butter? There's 2!
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-19 19:16:49  
Fairy.Spence said: »

Better than AVP!
Eh different kind of movies ~~ both not good

I tried watching Tucker and Dale vs Evil, but i'm just bleh with most comedy stuff
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-19 19:17:11  
Butter!
First Page 2 3 ... 10794 10795 10796 ... 22714 22715 22716