Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10799 10800 10801 ... 22714 22715 22716
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-03-20 00:28:20  
Finally managed to make a loaf of bread that actually looks like a loaf of bread and not an extra thick biscuit!

THERE'S NO STOPPING ME NOW
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-20 00:29:13  
Otomis said: »
Again, TY.
S'all groovy, playa.
 Asura.Yomisha
サーバ: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-20 00:53:03  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Asura.Yomisha said: »
Oh man, wanna know a "secret"? Not that into Pink Floyd. >.>;
Hey, we all have those bands we're not into. I appreciate what the Beatles did for music and without them we wouldn't have the awesomeness that it spurned, today. But you won't see me sitting there willingly listening to any Beatles stuff.

edit: If I were to imagine the quintessential Yomi band based solely on your personality, I'd peg you to be a fan of... Tool?

Don't hate me, this is just what I've observed. I could be way waaaaaay off on that one.
I definitely like Tool/APC, you're on the right track there!

I just typed and deleted so many things I wanted to respond with, lol. I could talk about music forever and explain the many ways my tastes have changed, or rather, broadened. And why I think they have, other than getting old. But that would probably bore everyone(or you since you're the one I'm replying to). I hate having this weird need to explain everything. e_e
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-20 00:55:10  
Oh man, wanna know a "secret"? Not that into Pink Floyd. >.>;
Hey, we all have those bands we're not into. I appreciate what the Beatles did for music and without them we wouldn't have the awesomeness that it spurned, today. But you won't see me sitting there willingly listening to any Beatles stuff.

edit: If I were to imagine the quintessential Yomi band based solely on your personality, I'd peg you to be a fan of... Tool?

Don't hate me, this is just what I've observed. I could be way waaaaaay off on that one.
I definitely like Tool/APC, you're on the right track there!

I just typed and deleted so many things I wanted to respond with, lol. I could talk about music forever and explain the many ways my tastes have changed, or rather, broadened. And why I think they have, other than getting old. But that would probably bore everyone(or you since you're the one I'm replying to). I hate having this weird need to explain everything. e_e
Hey, there's a reason we're on a forum with a text box that doesn't have a character limit... I think. I love reading things, and if you feel that you want to share something, go nuts! Plus I loves me some music discussion, so bring it on!

edit: Also, I was totally right! /dances
[+]
By Otomis 2013-03-20 00:58:42  
So you are not into Pink Floyd...Drop a felix and listen to this after it sets in, then if you are able come back to forum. No I am just kidding drugs are bad. Seriously bad.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Otomis 2013-03-20 01:02:48  
Drugs...That aint the way to have fun, Son.

Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-20 01:03:34  
Three Dog Night, now? Where's the Foghat and America, huh?
By Otomis 2013-03-20 01:04:39  
Sorry, what I just wrote made me think - "That aint the way to have fun"
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-20 01:05:54  
No need to be sorry, I was digging it. I'm all about those older rock bands. Nothing past the 60s, though. I'm a child of the Hippy generation.
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-20 01:06:58  
I'm typing a bunch of ***out. Wonder if I should just PM it. <.< Trying to make it all make sense too!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-20 01:08:46  
I'm typing a bunch of ***out. Wonder if I should just PM it. <.< Trying to make it all make sense too!
Hey, I'll read it either way. Whichever is your preferred modality of communication. I uh... got that one from Kevin Smith when he went on Corolla's podcast to try and iron out their feud. As to making sense, I'm sure it will.
By Otomis 2013-03-20 01:09:19  

Take it from me, I am a forum jack-*** I post shyt randomly that does not even make sense. AND, no I am not trolling. I just pay 1/4 attention to what I am typing or even responding to half the time. and give about 2 shyts worth of a damn to give it more time then that. Let it loose!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-20 01:10:47  
Crap-a-doo! No 'Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog'?

I'm getting good at typing with one hand!

/yawn
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-20 01:12:05  
So... if you give 1/4th attention half the time, then give two --what did you call them, shyts?-- worth one damn, then if I'm doing my math right... Then it's 2s = d/ 1/4 * 2, or 12.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-20 01:12:34  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Crap-a-doo! No 'Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog'?

I'm getting good at typing with one hand!

/yawn
WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE!!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-20 01:14:25  
Otomis said: »

Take it from me, I am a forum jack-*** I post shyt randomly that does not even make sense. AND, no I am not trolling. I just pay 1/4 attention to what I am typing or even responding to half the time. and give about 2 shyts worth of a damn to give it more time then that. Let it loose!

^^^This!^^^

Most of everyone's "contributions" here are just babble. (Well, I'll admit that most of mine are.) Go for it, Yomi! I need something to read.
By Otomis 2013-03-20 01:14:27  
Magnums probably going to be a bit upset about this one but I shall post it anyway. Grab you significant and dance t this.

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-20 01:16:01  
Why would I get upset over Mr. Green? That's some baby-making music right thurr.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-20 01:18:31  
This chick disgusts me
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-20 01:20:51  
Odin.Eikechi said: »
Okay, that' can't be real. The things she says just feels like Onion material all over it.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-20 01:21:38  
Love Al Green! =D Little Richard though...

Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-20 01:22:34  
Okay, that' can't be real. The things she says just feels like Onion material all over it.

I know. I'm really praying it's not.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-20 01:23:24  
Not so much a fan of Little Richard. Again though, he's like the Beatles to me. He did some amazing work for the music industry, but not my cuppa tea.
[+]
By Otomis 2013-03-20 01:23:29  

Aww man, my vibe is totally being harshed...Needs more.

Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-20 01:25:55  

I know. I'm really praying it's not.
Quote:
The Duffel Blog is sometimes referred to as “The military version of The Onion”, but this is a popular misconception. The misnomer was cleared up in May 2012 when TDB staff successfully conducted an airborne assault on the offices of The Onion News Network so that others would know “The Onion was actually the civilian version of The Duffel Blog.”

I'm glad it's fake, I was gonna punch a baby.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-20 01:29:34  
Ahhhh, yeah that makes sense.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-03-20 01:30:39  

My dad complained about a few women that he worked with in the 90's who acted like this. I never really took him too seriously as an adult when he told me about the attitudes of some women in the military, and their aversion to actually getting gritty doing what men actually did, because my dad tends to be a little...Ummm...Unintentionally insensitive when it comes to women.

Between jokes from him and the ones he encouraged from my brother, middle school was the most horrible time of my life at home and at school. HORMONES!!! LOL! Not sure how my parents ever even got married sometimes. He's getting worse with age too, unfortunately.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-20 01:31:45  
Even if it was satire, I bet you there are women like that though.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-03-20 01:35:49  
Why does it look like Chuuuuu has a sad?
stuff and things but its ok, look at this kitty :3
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-03-20 01:38:00  
Glad 'chu is okay, Chuuuuu!

Also, was definitely not something I just wanted to post. I don't ramble like that in public, sorry. >.> lol
First Page 2 3 ... 10799 10800 10801 ... 22714 22715 22716