Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13379 13380 13381 ... 22709 22710 22711
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-09-27 06:05:41  
Leon Kasai said: »
Mahogany.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-09-27 06:11:39  
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
Can't decide on which laptop is the best bang for the buck. I've got it narrowed down to three of them.

First one - The 750GB hdd is 7200 rpm on this one.

Second one - Also has a 7200 rpm hdd. Though this one has misleading info. In some areas it says it has 8gb of memory while in other places it says 16gb.

Third one - 5400rpm hdd
Quick thought, I wouldnt go with the third one. with the 128 ssd you'll be running most of your software off the secondary.
By Quiznor 2013-09-27 06:20:53  
Had to get up early to go file my "non use vehicle" forms to avoid paying tax on my motorcycle,last day for filing for this is monday D:
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-09-27 07:02:00  
Deer check-in stations in Oklahoma are being replaced by kiosks, my brother is on his "computers are gonna destroy the world!" crap. I wish I had brought my tinfoil hat to work with me.

EDIT: Also, you can check them in on a smartphone. This year I'm shooting a 750 pound deer. World record.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-09-27 08:07:02  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Deer check-in stations in Oklahoma are being replaced by kiosks, my brother is on his "computers are gonna destroy the world!" crap. I wish I had brought my tinfoil hat to work with me.

EDIT: Also, you can check them in on a smartphone. This year I'm shooting a 750 pound deer. World record.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-09-27 08:26:18  
Well that sucked. Tax office was packed. Hot as a *** in there and smelled of stale sweat. Least im covered for another year so no fees for me! Now to get home and get some XIV going on!

Its also too *** hot outside. The breeze needs to be more frequent and cooler! *** end of september with summer weather. Its troll too because its dull and cloudy too.

19C and im dying here.
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-09-27 08:30:39  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
Odin.Liela said: »

You can come shake on my rug, it's ok! It'll wash. ^^ I pretty much refuse to buy anything (clothes, rugs, blankets, etc) that I can't chuck into the washing machine at will.
^this times 100

I refuse to buy anything that can't be easily washed or easily replaced without feeling super sad about it. I have a cat that occasionally decides items should be knocked down, rugs should be clawed (or furniture >.>, we are working on this), or he should play in the wet shower and then walk tiny wet paw prints over everything. then there is the hair....seriously a short-haired cat should not shed so much.

This is why I can't have nice things :p

Plus I tend to drop things, clumsy with dishes or coffee cups...you bet. :p

It's the sensible thing to do!

That was the same sort of thing when my pups were little. They weren't housebroken right away, and even now that they are housebroken they still puke sometimes, so all my bedding and such needs to be washable. When I was a kid I had a mini doxie, most vindictive little squirt ever, and when she got mad at me once she jumped up onto my bed and peed on my (non-washable) faux-mink blanket. That was the end of non-washable bedding for me!

But as for the clothes, I just don't like hand-washing them, and I don't have the spare gils for a dry cleaner.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2013-09-27 08:40:18  
At work, tired even though tons of sleep, have XIV on the brain due to it being Friday.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-09-27 08:46:42  
Quiznor said: »
Well that sucked. Tax office was packed. Hot as a *** in there and smelled of stale sweat. Least im covered for another year so no fees for me! Now to get home and get some XIV going on!

Its also too *** hot outside. The breeze needs to be more frequent and cooler! *** end of september with summer weather. Its troll too because its dull and cloudy too.

19C and im dying here.

I wish we had temps that low all day. Right now, we are lucky to have that in the early morning. Still gets up to around 90(~32C) during the day
By Quiznor 2013-09-27 09:00:28  

19C and im dying here.

I wish we had temps that low all day. Right now, we are lucky to have that in the early morning. Still gets up to around 90(~32C) during the day

19C is very warm here. Average temp is 4-9C usually except summer. And the last 2 or 3 years,september-november too. Sucks. I cant wait to get home and relax in front of my fan for a bit. To make it worse,the bus is 30 mins late so far and this stop is in the middle of nowhere so i cant get a drink anywhere till I get back to where I live! At least music is helping....havent used my headphones in a while till today again

Also I'd die with 32C lol. I have mad fair skin
 Fenrir.Weakness
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2013-09-27 09:33:10  
You know what, *** you quiz... it hasn't even been 19C at night here.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-09-27 09:45:35  
[+]
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-09-27 09:48:48  
It's chilly enough today that I can wear my favorite sweatshirt! Skippity-do-da, skippty-ay, my oh my what a wonderful day~ :D
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-09-27 09:52:20  
Sun is out here. The breeze is nice, but it needs to be rainy, dark, and dreary, just how I like it. These damn sunny days are rough on my eyes.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-27 09:53:14  
It's chilly enough today that I can wear my favorite sweatshirt! Skippity-do-da, skippty-ay, my oh my what a wonderful day~ :D

WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIE!!! /DIVES FOR COVER
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-09-27 10:03:25  
Fenrir.Weakness said: »
You know what, *** you quiz... it hasn't even been 19C at night here.

Sad beep. Like my post above says,its still too hot here!
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-09-27 10:18:33  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

I think happiness is too much for Nik. :x

Either that or Liela is now Jinx.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-09-27 10:25:41  
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-27 10:30:42  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

I think happiness is too much for Nik. :x

Either that or Liela is now Jinx.

was in reference to a post she made earlier

whenever I'm having a pretty awesome day, it's AWFUL luck for everyone else!

btw is the guy that was crushed by the glass still hanging in there?
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-09-27 10:36:28  
morning!
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-09-27 10:48:46  
Gamestop are taking the piss with their pricing lately. Its *** ridiculous. 50+ euro for handheld games. 65+ euro for console games.70+ for next gen games. Im sticking to amazon for most stuff at this point,its *** stupid.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-09-27 10:50:57  
Gamestop are taking the piss with their pricing lately. Its *** ridiculous. 50+ euro for handheld games. 65+ euro for console games.70+ for next gen games. Im sticking to amazon for most stuff at this point,its *** stupid.
could have told you they suck years ago
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2013-09-27 10:58:07  
Pregnancy is like having the flu and it lasting for months.

I don't want to throw-up anymore. I don't want to be super hot and then super cold, body temperature figure yourself out! >.> I don't want to have weird pains...my body...not my body anymore.
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-09-27 11:04:54  
im really tired of going to the doctor every 2 days. been like a week, just need this abscess to heal :c
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-09-27 11:07:55  
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
could have told you they suck years ago

They've been fine here for a good while. Only one or two things they'd suck at every 6 months or so. The last 3-4 months noe though and upcoming months look *** insulting though.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-09-27 11:49:00  
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
サーバ: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-27 11:49:52  
im really tired of going to the doctor every 2 days. been like a week, just need this abscess to heal :c
oooo... was it one of the ones they had to cut open and drain and the like...
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-27 11:50:20  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
Pregnancy is like having the flu and it lasting for months. I don't want to throw-up anymore. I don't want to be super hot and then super cold, body temperature figure yourself out! >.> I don't want to have weird pains...my body...not my body anymore.
That's because it isn't anymore!
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-09-27 11:54:05  
Siren.Flavin said: »
why yes :O they then packed it with gauze stuff I have to go in every 2 days so they can remove it and pack more in. I took a pic of it yesterday and was like still a wide open hole
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-27 11:57:09  
Siren.Flavin said: »
why yes :O they then packed it with gauze stuff I have to go in every 2 days so they can remove it and pack more in. I took a pic of it yesterday and was like still a wide open hole
Yeah that always sucks...
First Page 2 3 ... 13379 13380 13381 ... 22709 22710 22711