Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13397 13398 13399 ... 22710 22711 22712

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-10-02 11:40:59  
Quiznor said: »
See leon,this is why you're valuable to me. I had no idea there was a system like that in it at all. You get to keep living

I havent been keeping up with them tbh. All i know is you get to choose 2 of 6 starters,there is a new camera view,8 directional movement and something called a "megalution" or some ***.
Ah. Well, yeah, it costs like £5 a year but it works with gen5 and beyond and it's free for the first month or something. Especially useful for people that want a living Pokedex.
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 11:43:02  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Asura.Calatilla said: »
I always worry when I'm on the most viewed list. Makes me wonder if it's something I said or did on here that prompted everyone to check out my profile.
The only time I worry is when I wake up after a night of not saying much and I'm on the top viewed without doing anything. Usually means some sort of stalker, moreso now that I don't draw with gifs like I used to

Leon Kasai said: »
See leon,this is why you're valuable to me. I had no idea there was a system like that in it at all. You get to keep living

I havent been keeping up with them tbh. All i know is you get to choose 2 of 6 starters,there is a new camera view,8 directional movement and something called a "megalution" or some ***.
Ah. Well, yeah, it costs like £5 a year but it works with gen5 and beyond and it's free for the first month or something. Especially useful for people that want a living Pokedex.

More money? (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

*** that. Gamestop are over charging for it as it is so I'm amazoning my copies. The rest of 2013 is a bit expensive for me @_@
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-10-02 11:43:25  
what are the differences between X/Y?
I kinda like the Y bird pokemon, so might lean for that 1
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 11:45:57  
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
what are the differences between X/Y?
I kinda like the Y bird pokemon, so might lean for that 1

Is that the red and black one on the cover? My friend is getting w/e one that is because "the red and black one looks cool"
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-10-02 11:48:31  
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
you to say hi once in awhile ;3

hi ash :P not my fault you and zohnax went to lolbalmung :(

How goes your XIV career?

I have nice boobs and I still enjoy the game. Pretty much fulfill all i care about.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 12:01:04  
Everytime I see the words "rerolled" "rolled" or "toon",threads about "I'm not subbing!" or "server transfers NAO kthxbai" on the lodestone

[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2013-10-02 12:08:42  
I hate the term toon when it's used to describe a character. FFXI characters look nothing like cartoon character's.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-10-02 12:11:03  
I hate the term "DPS" over DD
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 12:12:07  
I hate the term toon when it's used to describe a character. FFXI characters look nothing like cartoon character's.

That is one thing I miss about XI I suppose,you didnt have the MMO jumpers and WoWfags on XI because it's basically been niché for years at this point so you were 96.5% free from the shitty terminology from the other shitheads
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-10-02 12:18:07  
all about the deeps though
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 12:20:58  
Odin.Minefield said: »
all about the deeps though

The way you shake it,I can't believe it,I ain't never seen a tail like that,the way you move it,you make my peepee go,doing doing doing doing~

Post deleted by User.
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 12:27:27  
Josiahkf said: »
Dps doesn't mean damage over time in 14? So how would you tell someone their damage over time ?

DD classes are now called (enraging me as they go) DPS classes
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-10-02 12:29:36  
Asura.Ina said: »
I`m not a very vocal person on these forums or even in game. I generally keep to myself for the most part. Most people on Asura outside of my LS probably don't even know me and I`ve been there since EU release. Just makes me wonder sometimes when I shoot up the list, what I did to make people suddenly interested.

It's not a big thing, I think it's just something at the back of my mind that craves attention lol
I always worry I pissed someone off and they are checking my gear/levels and what not.
Omg look at Ina's fast cast set, more like a fast gimp set!
My fast cast set is so amazing it doesn't exist!

Dps doesn't mean damage over time in 14? So how would you tell someone their damage over time ?
DPS can mean their literal DPS but is also used to refer to a job thats primary goal is to deal damage... as far as I know it's the term for it in most MMOs (I hate it too)
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 12:30:31  
Someone take my preworkout for me :<
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-10-02 12:31:41  
"rerolled" "rolled"
As someone whos played table top rpgs this one can get to me as well... I'm just like "You people aren't rolling ***all"
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 12:33:41  
Asura.Ina said: »
"rerolled" "rolled"
As someone whos played table top rpgs this one can get to me as well... I'm just like "You people aren't rolling ***all"

That's exactly why it pisses me off. Base rules and checks on it all you want,you're not playing a *** TTRPG (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

edit: TTRPGs are good though usually :3
サーバ: Sargatanas
user: Caliber
By Scrappy Doo 2013-10-02 12:36:34  
/puts on his wizard hat and robe
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-10-02 12:45:35  

I have nice boobs and I still enjoy the game. Pretty much fulfill all i care about.
Good man. as long as you like your boobs everything else falls into place

sign onto GW more often just to visit me :D my xiv pic album is literally titled "my boobs".
By Quiznor 2013-10-02 12:55:52  

Good man. as long as you like your boobs everything else falls into place

sign onto GW more often just to visit me :D my xiv pic album is literally titled "my boobs".

Next to the album "my cat" with 3654784236578342651 pics

Who's idea was it to ever make a "blue rasperberry" flavoured supplement? ***is *** NASTY. Back on it for the first time in a while,cant wait till I'm out.

(archived pic from my imageshack but same product)

edit: It's giving me crack jaw lol

edit 2:

Warnings: Do not use in combination with caffeine or any stimulants from other sources whatsoever, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications. Do not use under extreme conditions of heat, sleep deprivation or dehydration. Do not combine with alcohol. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older.

fun >_>

edit 3: Obviously I'm getting wired,posting like a madman. Bodybuilding.com has an irish shipping store :O this may kill my wallet even more (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
VIP
user: Aelius
By Aeltorian Ausrillius 2013-10-02 13:08:51  
Next to the album "my cat" with 3654784236578342651 pics

Who's idea was it to ever make a "blue rasperberry" flavoured supplement? ***is *** NASTY. Back on it for the first time in a while,cant wait till I'm out.

(archived pic from my imageshack but same product)

edit: It's giving me crack jaw lol

edit 2:

Warnings: Do not use in combination with caffeine or any stimulants from other sources whatsoever, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications. Do not use under extreme conditions of heat, sleep deprivation or dehydration. Do not combine with alcohol. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older.

fun >_>

edit 3: Obviously I'm getting wired,posting like a madman. Bodybuilding.com has an irish shipping store :O this may kill my wallet even more (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

The stuff is always nasty but if you use it a lot, you'll become use to the taste. I especially use it with a fruit drink as a chaser. I actually buy Craze. 2-3 scoops normally. Hypes me up for about 3-4 hours. My friend tried 5 scoops once and during the prime, he was yelling/screaming at the wall like a psycho.

(yes, this is the same stuff that was recalled for the trace amount of speed in it. lol)

...and yes, it's expensive. $30-50 depending on where you get it at.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2013-10-02 13:12:07  
~Derails Duffman's post on GW~
[+]
VIP
user: Aelius
By Aeltorian Ausrillius 2013-10-02 13:13:34  

[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-02 13:19:59  
Aeltorian Ausrillius said: »

You stole that hot, sandwich-toting Asian from TTOF.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-02 13:20:59  
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

what did you think was going to come in a can that says concentrated hyper on it?
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-10-02 13:56:34  
At first I was like:

Then I realized it's Wednesday!
[+]
MSPaint Winner