Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13414 13415 13416 ... 22711 22712 22713

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-10-06 13:10:42  
Leon Kasai said: »
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
Needs more Shaman King. :<
YES!

Shiva.Azraelina said: »
How is everyone?
cringing at every AK/Garuda run i have joined since yesterday.
DF and Shouts alike....
they do have one thing in common.... worthless *** shitty tanks...
/sigh

Post deleted by User.
サーバ: Coeurl
user: drokin
By Droh Kinn 2013-10-06 13:13:24  
Schizm Gallantry said: »
Wow cool cake..

The question is... With a knife like that, can it cut itself?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2013-10-06 13:27:28  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
fonewear said: »
The funny part is everyone assumed I was an expert in Chemistry because my dad taught it.
So what would have been your content area?

Science and now Philosophy. I actually was a C student in Chemistry because I didn't really put a lot of effort into it. That and I didn't like my Chemistry teacher (wasn't my dad)

Maybe if my teacher taught me how to cook meth I would have gotten an A.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2013-10-06 13:40:57  
I barely remember Chemistry in high school. I was probably distracted by an attractive woman sitting next to me. lol

As far as making Chemistry interesting besides lab experiments I'm not too sure how you can make electrons and protons that exciting.
By fractalvoid 2013-10-06 13:49:10  
I'm not too sure how you can make electrons and protons that exciting.

hey now, that's the stuff that makes up all other stuff so it's pretty relevant as long as you have some stuff to compare your stuff comprising stuff to...

also i didn't give a damn about chemistry in HS either :o
teacher may as well have been jigglypuff cos as soon as she started talking i would just go to sleep
[+]
By fonewear 2013-10-06 13:50:37  
If my teacher was jigglypuff I would have probably enjoyed Chemistry =p
By fractalvoid 2013-10-06 13:56:54  
they look somewhat similar, i mean there was no real novelty factor, which makes it less appealing than it (may) sound lol.

really I would just get there and be sitting around... then once she started, i would put my head down and fall asleep. pretty much everyday without fail this happened.

am kicking myself for it now though lol, sucks i didnt care at all and it would have really helped me out considering what im going into now
By fonewear 2013-10-06 13:58:36  
What are you going into now ?
By fractalvoid 2013-10-06 14:01:18  
am currently a psych major with biology focus, am planning on going to grad school for neuroscience at the moment. only a junior, so it could change, but ive been interested in this for almost 2yr now

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2013-10-06 14:08:14  
fractalvoid said: »
am currently a psych major with biology focus, am planning on going to grad school for neuroscience at the moment. only a junior, so it could change, but ive been interested in this for almost 2yr now

I see I did pretty well in psychology in high school and in college. I don't think I could do anything psych related because I have enough problems of my own to deal with let alone other people's.

Now if you are doing neuroscience to be a surgeon that is different. Still don't think I could do that cause I get anxious when I'm in hospitals.
By fractalvoid 2013-10-06 14:15:21  
I see I did pretty well in psychology in high school and in college. I don't think I could do anything psych related because I have enough problems of my own to deal with let alone other people's.

i dont have to deal with other people quite yet, and i'd want to get into studies anyway. i mean if grad school doesn't work out or something maybe ill look into opening a practice or joining one w/e.

im not so much interested with helping specific ppl and hearing problems and whatnot, but more finding out how biological processes (from things like having a conversation, to things like taking a drug) work to effect a person. i mean for most drugs and even things like eating chocolate we can find out what receptors are activated and in what ways, but would be fun to test what implications such things can have across a variety of ppl and why/how it's different.

in short; i dont want to deal too much with other ppl and their problems either :<

Post deleted by User.
By Fyyvoaa 2013-10-06 14:42:55  
47 pictures so far worked on -_- got at least another 30+ to go lol...

teacher told me to bring in 10 for class cause she was getting pissed ... I figure bringing in like 70+ will make her happy :p
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-10-06 18:12:21  
O.O I have made a terrible mistake!

I decided to make pumpkin stew inside a pumpkin. Because fall, that's why!

So I made the stew, I gutted the pumpkin, I set the seeds aside for baking later, I washed the pumpkin and smoothed oil over it, I put the stew inside it, and all was well.

Then I tried to pick it up to put it in the oven. EGADS. It's heavy! It's going to hurt if spilled, and it's tricky to get it in the oven because you have to be able to wiggle it in there slowly because it barely fits, all the while supporting this heavy pumpkin full of stew wobbling around on a cookie sheet.

We got it in all right, but it'll be harder to get it out because it'll be all hot then. Wish us all kinds of luck!
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-10-06 18:14:24  
Titan win GET!

Relic sword and shield GET!

Relic shield+1 GET!

/happycamper

Thanks to lumi from my FC and his/her group that carried me through with their skills of basically never being hit,sick healing and off the chain dps. And for letting me go as DD PLD xD
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Quiznor 2013-10-06 19:05:39  
Schizm Gallantry said: »
Freakin' Romo. <(O.o)>y

Any good word Quiz? I know you said you were going to head to the store, just wondering if you got any news.

Debating on whether to log on the game or read. There's a small stack of books I have been picking up in the last few weeks but haven't started any of them.

One book I got for a $1 new was 'The Children of Hurin' from J.R.R. Tolkien. It does seem like a quick read.

Manager wasnt actually there this morning. Guy who originally told me about the job was though. He said I'll have to hand it to the manager himself because he's apparently really anal about that sort of thing and will straight up throw away any handed in to anyone but him. The manager is a bit of a control freak so I'd believe it. Tomorroe morning it is!

Its also sunday today and likely it'd require some HR type stuff or something higher up too. And those bums only work mon-fri!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-10-06 19:10:56  
Quiznor said: »
The manager is a bit of a control freak
Sounds like an awesome place to work.
By Quiznor 2013-10-06 19:12:50  
Quiznor said: »
The manager is a bit of a control freak
Sounds like an awesome place to work.

Well from what im told,its only over stupid personal things like this :p

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-10-06 19:16:56  
Hey, a job is a job and no matter where you go you're going to have people in power who are going to be ***. It's just life. For you, it's called manager. For me, one day it's going to be called principal. And I'm going to hate it.

Y'know, unless I become Arizona's superintendent. Because *** Huppenthal, that's why. But then again, my boss would then be governor or president.

Woah, unless I become president.

Magnus for 2020.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-06 19:18:43  
Hey, a job is a job and no matter where you go you're going to have people in power who are going to be ***. It's just life. For you, it's called manager. For me, one day it's going to be called principal. And I'm going to hate it.

Y'know, unless I become Arizona's superintendent. Because *** Huppenthal, that's why. But then again, my boss would then be governor or president.

Magnus for 2020.
Then your boss would, apparently, be the opposite political party.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-10-06 19:20:07  
Anna Ruthven said: »

Magnus for 2020.
Then your boss would, apparently, be the opposite political party.
Damn Whig Party. Every *** time.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-10-06 19:20:23  

Magnus for 2020

[+]
By Quiznor 2013-10-06 19:20:42  
Still wish the hot blonde worked there :<
First Page 2 3 ... 13414 13415 13416 ... 22711 22712 22713