Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14053 14054 14055 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-13 13:30:16  
eslim said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
It's a brain that works entirely different from other people.
That's one thing I can but still can't completely familiarize myself with, there are different experiences per person; I've had my borderline thoughts too and some things my brain almost convinced me of but I don't give into it (mind over matter etc).
Because it's not a psychosis like depression and stuff can be. The world around you is perceived entirely differently, as well as thoughts, I don't connect things the same way and some I can't even connect at all. Language is the easiest metaphor to describe the difference between AS and NT: we might be talking about the same topic, but if the language we use is different we won't understand each other.
I can't read someone's facial expressions, I don't understand why people don't always get what I mean if I give a short answer, I can't take off a shirt pulling it from the bottom, and many other things.
Basically my brain doesn't have some dots, and connects others differently than a normal person.
By Ferno 2014-01-13 13:33:08  
They need find a way to make pvp a bigger part of this game. I was thinking maybe a reward system that wiuld offer decent gear for wins and kills. This would realky bring people back to conflict and brenner. Something ppl can do when the only shouts are wkr pluton and aa
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2014-01-13 13:34:10  
I can't take off a shirt pulling it from the bottom,
So you only wear button shirts?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-13 13:35:29  
Ferno said: »
They need find a way to make pvp a bigger part of this game
It always has to be a side thing unless the game is based on it, because too many people only want pve and making pvp a requirement for good gear is a big turnoff.
Think about 14: they made pvp rewards worth for pvp itself, so that people who enjoy that still can and at the same time doesn't force the pve crowd, which is the majority, to partecipate.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-13 13:37:21  
Asura.Ludoggy said: »
I can't take off a shirt pulling it from the bottom,
So you only wear button shirts?
I pull it from the neck(and this makes store clerks scream when I'm trying a shirt on in a shop). I've tried otherwise, it's not like I feel less comfortable doing it that way, it's just doesn't work, it's like I have a straitjacket when I try.
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2014-01-13 13:38:06  
I can't take off a shirt pulling it from the bottom
I just tried that and failed, well played~
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-01-13 13:38:42  
I pull it from the neck

I kinda do this too lol
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2014-01-13 13:41:06  
Did Eslim call people with Aspergers mentally weak or am I reading that wrong? If he did, holy mother of *** at the ignorance to mental/autism disorders.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-13 13:43:25  
This is something that happened some years ago, in hindsight it's funny:

Was walking down the street with a friend and a car gets close to us and the guy asks "Excuse me, do you know the road to the station?"
Me: "Yes."
And we stared at each other until my friend added the direction and explained to me he was urging me to tell him the road.

Have many other similar instances, in school I often got in trouble with teachers during interviews(often ended up with me being kicked out of class).
By fonewear 2014-01-13 13:44:51  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Peek

Very interesting man.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-01-13 13:56:10  
Affordable health care act my *** lol.

Cheapest plan they offer me is $113/month as an unemployed student.

Anyone know how much the yearly fee for not having insurance is? If that's cheaper, just gonna have to go with that.

THANKS OBAMA
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-01-13 13:59:20  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »

Anyone know how much the yearly fee for not having insurance is? If that's cheaper, just gonna have to go with that.

THANKS OBAMA

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

You have to pay! Unemployed students are what's propping this whole thing up!!!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-13 14:04:09  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

THANKS OBAMA

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

You have to pay! Unemployed students are what's propping this whole thing up!!!
OH GOD! WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF NO ONE PAYS!?!?!??!?!
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-01-13 14:09:08  
D:

I was forced into the creative use of the Queen's English at work today. A couple of my coworkers are hunters, and apparently they have in it their fool heads to go find themselves a mountain lion. Sure, whatever.

Apparently they also have it in their fool heads that they need a beagle to accomplish this task. So they asked me this morning if they could borrow my Pixel to go hunt a mountain lion for them. I said "No."

So they spend half an hour trying to talk me into it. "There's like a -2% chance that she'd get hurt!" they said. "It's instinctive for beagles to find mountain lions!" they said. "All she'd have to do is find the trail, follow it, and they start barking when she found the lion!" they said. I responded by changing my answer to "Hell no."

Another 15 minutes of awful arguments later, and I changed my answer to "F*ck no."

Is it customary to ask people if you can take their pets out to the middle of nowhere, set them loose (when they have a reputation of not coming back when called, mind you) in the vague hopes that they will find the trail that you want instead of a squirrel trail (she's very interested in squirrels) and then in another vague hope that they will bark (when they are actually shockingly quiet for their breed) and then allow them to get into a fight (that they will almost certainly lose) with a mountain lion until you can catch up? And THEN vaguely hope that they have good enough aim to shoot the mountain lion, NOT the beagle?

F*ck. No. >.>

Even if I approved of trophy hunting (which I don't)
Even if my beagle was trained for this (which she's not)
Even if they hadn't lied to me by saying there was no chance she'd be hurt (which they did)
And even if there actually WAS no chance she'd get hurt (which there is)

The answer would still be no. <.< Some peoples' damn kids need to bugger off my dog before someone hurts someone else. Namely, before I hurt them. Bah and humbug!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-13 14:14:16  
Read my following explanation, and it was just one of the many examples.

And Serj is right cause willpower does jack all for autism.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2014-01-13 14:16:13  

THANKS OBAMA
1% of your family's yearly income or $100 per person. which ever is higher.
I think

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-13 14:18:37  
No Eslim, you're just ignorant on the subject. Educate yourself before talking about it.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-13 14:23:27  
I don't like if you spread bs on the subject, as somethig like this is for example:
eslim said: »
That just means you felt like you jumped out of context(?) and you stepped back so you don't get "judged" in a way you didn't want your brain to convince you of, it's all schemes for a perfect emotion which is never gonna happen because we are not in control of other people's brains- yam sayin.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-13 14:28:44  
Don't play the doctor if you know nothing about it, I take it you didn't even read the article.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-01-13 14:31:20  
I'm not sure wtf I'm reading here. Eslim, your posts are ***-backwards and I'm not sure if you're trolling or you actually believe what you're saying, whatever that may be.
[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-01-13 14:32:42  
All I know about autism is that the only person to survive the first Cube movie was the autistic guy so I don't *** with them.
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-01-13 14:33:44  
fonewear said: »
Before I quit. I leveled dancer from 20-99 all at Qufim Island. All level sync. It was actually pretty fun.
Dancer is like the best job ever when I wanna go off and do my own thing or just stab things really fast.
I'm totally guilty of pressing my love for dancer onto corsair and being a melee junkie instead of pew'ing, much to the annoyance of certain people >.>;
[+]
By Caliber 2014-01-13 14:33:56  
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-01-13 14:35:14  
Sometimes I feel like my conversation topics with friends are always off the wall, but I don't think I meet even half the criteria for Asperger's. I tend to shy away for reading too much into it. This one dude at my college, which was a small private college, claimed to have it. It made a lot of people shrug off his *** behavior a ton, and then a bunch of other nerdy kids kept trying to claim they had it too. It was like a fad, and it really pissed me and my friend Will off. Will didn't have it either, but he was used to people saying they had a disorder to seem more interesting, because he has legitimately diagnosed ADHD.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14053 14054 14055 ... 22715 22716 22717