Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14078 14079 14080 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-01-15 16:47:44  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »

hooray

What server are you on anyway?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-01-15 16:47:58  
I found out today that George Washington had an older brother.

"You crossed the Delaware at night? What are you, an idiot? If you were any good at what you did, you wouldn't need to go at night, but I guess you can't be as awesome as me. I was always mom's favorite, you know."
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-01-15 16:48:45  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
[img]

hooray

What server are you on anyway?

Balmung

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-01-15 16:52:46  
YouTube Video Placeholder
サーバ: Balmung
Game: FFXIV
By Raein Tilgung 2014-01-15 16:58:18  
Ordered a wired 360 controller to play MGR with on PC. I was sent an original xbox controller. For *** sake...

EDIT: Just read reviews on it. Holy hell, the reviews are awful. But nothing with the problem I got. >_>
By volkom 2014-01-15 16:58:26  
substitutes for plot:

wolf and dragon pics :D ?

[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2014-01-15 17:09:21  
so I was browsing the Play Store and ran into this:

wat.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-15 17:12:14  

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-15 17:28:30  

I remember seeing that in theater....ahhh good times...
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-01-15 17:33:59  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
20 hours and our Starbase will reach Military Tier 1!
Now back to Dilithium grinding...
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2014-01-15 17:34:36  
Oh right, STO .... I ... uh ... yeah ... I'll install that RIGHT NOW :p
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-15 17:37:48  
Leon Kasai said: »
Did....you do the upgrade yourself??? I think we had just one more XP thing needed to finish and 10k dilith....

We must valiantly defend our fledgling base during its upgrade! D:

LOL Sweet, now to stock up on FLeet Marks for Shipyard I....

After Shipyard and provisions, I will prolly slowly work on the Science path.

Also, do you know about those consumables that call in a squadron of ships, like 3 Defiant Class, during these fleet events?? I saw them for sale for fleet credits in our base, but I don't think we can access them yet and I don't know where to find that info on wiki.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-01-15 17:47:13  
Did....you do the upgrade yourself??? I think we had just one more XP thing needed to finish and 10k dilith....

We must valiantly defend our fledgling base during its upgrade! D:

LOL Sweet, now to stock up on FLeet Marks for Shipyard I....

After Shipyard and provisions, I will prolly slowly work on the Science path.

Also, do you know about those consumables that call in a squadron of ships, like 3 Defiant Class, during these fleet events?? I saw them for sale for fleet credits in our base, but I don't think we can access them yet and I don't know where to find that info on wiki.
Well, no, I mean we'll have the 10k military exp for tier 1. :I Filled up the Dilihitum quota on that last project we needed and it's counting down now.

There's nothing about such an item on the consumables list. Though there are apparently ones from the Romulan Reputation system that call in Mogais and D'deridexes. Will look into it. :o
[+]
 Shiva.Azraelina
サーバ: Shiva
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2014-01-15 17:50:15  
Aaaand my days consist of cutting up a kadaver, studying the entire body, then trying the rest of the night to remove the smell of formaldehyde from my hair.

Gawh
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-15 17:51:42  
Well, no, I mean we'll have the 10k military exp for tier 1. :I Filled up the Dilihitum quota on that last project we needed and it's counting down now.
Ohhh, I was liek Damn! XD But still, GREAT!!!!! We can do it! The goal is in site....just 20 more miles... >_>

There's nothing about such an item on the consumables list. Though there are apparently ones from the Romulan Reputation system that call in Mogais and D'deridexes. Will look into it. :o
I didn't know what it was but I wanted it so bad. I thought it was Hanger pets for the Odyssey that used it (I know they don't have that but thought it was new since Klingons and Jem'hadar can get Small Attack Vessels and not fighters on their carriers) but then I went into our Base and walked into the Armory, the place where our tailor is too busy, and saw an NPC that sells stuffs. ATM we can only buy a Squad of Peringrine Fighters, and something else....maybe some Frigates??

Also, last night got Tier III Omega. Doing it more for the Traits than anything else... >_>
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-01-15 17:51:43  
volkom said: »
dragon pics

Also, I feel like a hundred thousand ants are all hitting me with tiny hammers.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-15 17:52:38  
Shiva.Azraelina said: »
Aaaand my days consist of cutting up a kadaver, studying the entire body, then trying the rest of the night to remove the smell of formaldehyde from my hair.

Gawh
So what your saying, is that to Uri's dismay, you're getting better with sharp objects???

Hope gums feeling better.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-01-15 17:53:02  

Gawh
Rad.
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2014-01-15 17:53:44  
Guh .... guess i'm going with delta dental...

I'll finish my app tomorrow :p I gotta call a dentist to make 100% sure they take it.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-01-15 18:01:19  
Ohhh, I was liek Damn! XD But still, GREAT!!!!! We can do it! The goal is in site....just 20 more miles... >_>

I didn't know what it was but I wanted it so bad. I thought it was Hanger pets for the Odyssey that used it (I know they don't have that but thought it was new since Klingons and Jem'hadar can get Small Attack Vessels and not fighters on their carriers) but then I went into our Base and walked into the Armory, the place where our tailor is too busy, and saw an NPC that sells stuffs. ATM we can only buy a Squad of Peringrine Fighters, and something else....maybe some Frigates??

Also, last night got Tier III Omega. Doing it more for the Traits than anything else... >_>
I still have 17k Dilithium left over, so I'll save that up for the upgrades and unlocks.

Can't find anything about it in the list of Starbase Projects, but that doesn't mention what items you unlock anyway, and there don't seem to be any pages for Fleet Vendors. Guess we'll just have to keep upgrading the Starbase and find out for ourselves.
[+]
 Shiva.Azraelina
サーバ: Shiva
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2014-01-15 18:03:59  

Gawh
So what your saying, is that to Uri's dismay, you're getting better with sharp objects???

Hope gums feeling better.

I can officially remove all of your back muscles in entire pieces with a scalpel alone.

It's basically Yandere 101.

Somewhat better! They gave me numbing meds to go in my mouth so as long as I do that every few hours with ibuprofen, it's pretty much painless. But I sit in class for 3 hours sometimes and don't get the pain/numb med for hours T_T
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-15 18:04:04  
Asura.Schizm said: »
LOL.
ROFL that was great, I have seen that somewhere before, lol that poor lady run over was prolyl like "WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?!" /tears All I can think of "I MUST GO MY PEOPLE NEED ME!"
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-01-15 18:05:26  

Gawh

could be worse. how do you think the cadaver feels? not only do you spend all day chopping at him, but you go home and talk about him behind the pieces of his back.

poor cadaver ._.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-15 18:05:50  
I still have 17k Dilithium left over, so I'll save that up for the upgrades and unlocks.
Ima prolly end up reconverting my Zen I converted back to Dilith... =/

Can't find anything about it in the list of Starbase Projects, but that doesn't mention what items you unlock anyway, and there don't seem to be any pages for Fleet Vendors. Guess we'll just have to keep upgrading the Starbase and find out for ourselves.
Word. But hey, you can get some fighters atm! XD

I can officially remove all of your back muscles in entire pieces with a scalpel alone.
I will admit, I cringed...

Well keep getting better!
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-01-15 18:15:32  
Ima prolly end up reconverting my Zen I converted back to Dilith... =/
If you still have stuff to buy with Zen, leave it as Zen; it's not like you can't just get new Dilithium for projects lol.
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2014-01-15 18:17:33  

Thanks Drac|Kitty|Vel|Dame and forgot who else :( Thyrus mine! :)
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2014-01-15 18:24:21  

I remember seeing that in theater....ahhh good times...

saw this in theaters too. Felt like we were the only ones laughing and dont know why..love this movie
[+]
サーバ: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2014-01-15 18:27:00  

I watch that movie on a monthly basis.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14078 14079 14080 ... 22716 22717 22718