Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14486 14487 14488 ... 22712 22713 22714
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2014-03-27 17:46:32  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Odin.Minefield said: »
The woes of modding though, that stuff happens Lilli.

There were a few times where I had mods crash my game constantly and I had to rollback my game a few times heh. It can be annoying but worth.

Helmet toggle mod. #1 best mod all time.

When it comes to headgear plot armor is best armor! Who gets hair mods just to hide it under a hat!?
 Fenrir.Weakness
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-03-27 17:47:47  
So apparently I have been drinking my scotch out of the wrong glass. I was using a straight walled old fashioned glass when apparently I should of been using either a brandy snuffer or a glencairn.

So I ordered a two pack of glencairns and I will be trying them out tonight to see if I can smell and taste more of the subtle flavors. Really looking forward to trying Glenfiddich 15 with one of these if they make a difference. Has a subtle green apple and honey scent to it that get a little over taken by peat when sipped, so maybe the right glass will help taste more of the honey.
[+]
By volkom 2014-03-27 17:49:51  
boy its been a long day~ time to hop on D3 and farm for legendaries :3

or play some xiv.... haven't decided yet

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-03-27 18:02:25  
OH! Totally got excited about alcohol I forgot good news.

Okay so I had to cut back to part time at work in order to go to school. well that was a couple of months ago and I have basically been working every day I have off of school to make up the money deficit of not being full time hours. Well a 24 hour shift opened up and I applied for it. Since the position hadn't been filled I was able to do a few of the shifts to make sure I liked it.

The job is basically driving around the special maternal transport team for Medical City (and back up driver for the neonate transport team) and lifting the stretcher and ***so the team nurses don't have to.

I get to drive lights and sirens everywhere for pretty much whatever reason I feel like or if the nurses just want me to and don't have to explain myself. I do minimal amount of paperwork and still get to do ***with patients and I usually get to sleep through the night without interruption in my own private room.

Needless to say, I *** love it. Low stress, good pay, hours that work for me.

It's an A shift from 0700 to 0700 the next day, I go to school on B shift from 0900 to 1700, and then have C shift off. So come June I can schedule my clinicals on C shift from 0700 to 1900 without interfering with work or school.

I have been making a good impression thus far with all the nurses I have been dealing with (or at least they are all nice to me to my face) and have my formal interview with all the head people that hire people for Medical City on April 4th. Right now I'm the top contender for the A shift, but still not a 100% yet.

Pretty sure I'm gonna get it, and life will *** work out and be all nice and happy. Good times man, good *** times.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-03-27 18:38:54  
First taste with the glencarin is Cragganmore 12.

I have to say, I honestly didn't expect the shape of the glass to make as big of a difference as everyone said it did. Cragganmore went from being "meh" to "that's pretty tasty." Up next is The Macallan 12 after I finish this glass and then the piece de resistance Glenfiddich 15 (well for what I have on my shelf at the moment anyway).

Supposedly works with everything you drink neat, so I may try the last glass of Diplomatico I have as well in this fancy glass.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-03-27 18:44:23  
Allyha Kiade said: »
Grumpy Cat said: »
Odin.Minefield said: »
The woes of modding though, that stuff happens Lilli.

There were a few times where I had mods crash my game constantly and I had to rollback my game a few times heh. It can be annoying but worth.

Helmet toggle mod. #1 best mod all time.

When it comes to headgear plot armor is best armor! Who gets hair mods just to hide it under a hat!?
My character's hair is too gorgeous to hide.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-03-27 19:55:55  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2014-03-27 19:56:09  
baby don't hurt me no more...
By fonewear 2014-03-27 19:59:06  
I still don't know what love is but that is a catchy song.
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-03-27 20:01:07  
New update is being devoured slowly but surely. Can't wait to get through Main Story stuff so I can ask people to new HM dungeons with me :o
By fonewear 2014-03-27 20:01:22  
Fenrir.Weakness said: »

I have to say, I honestly didn't expect the shape of the glass to make as big of a difference as everyone said it did. Cragganmore went from being "meh" to "that's pretty tasty." Up next is The Macallan 12 after I finish this glass and then the piece de resistance Glenfiddich 15 (well for what I have on my shelf at the moment anyway).

Supposedly works with everything you drink neat, so I may try the last glass of Diplomatico I have as well in this fancy glass.

I support anyone that drinks Scotch.
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-03-27 20:12:32  
fonewear said: »

I support anyone that drinks Scotch.

Scotch is a relatively new hobby of mine. I'm a big big fan of aged rums, and many people recommended scotch since I have a sweet pallet. I will say I have not been disappointed in my little foray thus far. I see why people call Johnnie Walker Black the "standard" of 12 years, and have ventured into many good 12's since then (two mentioned above being excellent choices).

I have found I'm a large fan of spaysides over anything else because they focus more on the sweet and finish than the peaty-ness, most being finished in wine or sherry barrels. Also found that Glenfiddich is the best selling scotch in the world for a reason, I will be getting a bottle of 18 soon to compare with the 15 and 12, and will buy myself a 21 and Malt Masters as a graduation gift to myself.

I'm really looking forward to the 21 as it is finished in rum barrels.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-03-27 20:13:30  
I'm recently into Scotch maybe a few years. I've been trying craft beer a lot lately but if I'd take Scotch over beer any day.

I've tried all Johnny Walkers expect double black. Honestly black label is just fine.

Blue label is 200 plus bottle and not worth it.

If you are looking to get into craft beer I could recommend a lot of beers.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-03-27 20:24:42  
Y'know, as often as this song is scrutinized and as cheesy as the music video is, I have to admit that this is one of my guilty pleasures. It reminds me of the 90s so damn much.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-03-27 20:25:36  
I'm recently into Scotch maybe a few years. I've been trying craft beer a lot lately but if I'd take Scotch over beer any day.

I've tried all Johnny Walkers expect double black. Honestly black label is just fine.

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about Blue label. Most people agree that is definitely the best Johnnie Walker has to offer, just not worth the outrageous price tag (most bottles in the specs/AAFES stores around Dallas are at the ~$300 mark). Heard a lot of good things about Green label as well, but haven;t tried it since I find Glenfiddich to be better quality overall.

I have yet to try Highland Park despite hearing amazing things about it. Just scared to drop $80 on a bottle and find it too peaty for my tastes as most highlanders are in my opinion.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-03-27 20:25:40  
It is a good song I mean for a song that old to old up to 2014. He did something right.
By fonewear 2014-03-27 20:26:40  

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about Blue label. Most people agree that is definitely the best Johnnie Walker has to offer, just not worth the outrageous price tag (most bottles in the specs/AAFES stores around Dallas are at the ~$300 mark). Heard a lot of good things about Green label as well, but haven;t tried it since I find Glenfiddich to be better quality overall.

I have yet to try Highland Park despite hearing amazing things about it. Just scared to drop $80 on a bottle and find it too peaty for my tastes as most highlanders are in my opinion.

Blue label is definitely not bad but it seems a bit too strong I guess I would say. I like my Scotch to be smooth and easy to drink.

My dad likes Chivas Regal but it is too sweet for me.

If you like sweet though I recommend a Godfather Equal parts Scotch and Amaretto. It is a damn fine drink that most bars will be able to make.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-03-27 20:34:29  

afk spot
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-03-27 20:36:59  
If you like sweet though I recommend a Godfather Equal parts Scotch and Amaretto. It is a damn fine drink that most bars will be able to make.

I MUST DO THIS RIGHT NOW. I have had like 9 oz of scotch in the past hour trying out my glencairns, but this sounds amazing and don't know how I have never thought of it.

Doing it with Cragganmore and Disaronno.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-03-27 20:38:53  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Y'know, as often as this song is scrutinized and as cheesy as the music video is, I have to admit that this is one of my guilty pleasures. It reminds me of the 90s so damn much.

That's OK, I actually somewhat enjoy the Roll.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-03-27 20:38:56  

that's because gelnfiddich is a single malt and even just a 30-40 dollar 10 year is better than any ***blend johnnie walker.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2014-03-27 20:45:39  
If you haven't listened to Sia I highly recommend it. She is pretty amazing.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2014-03-27 21:11:55  

Speaking of 90's.
By fonewear 2014-03-27 21:28:07  
I love 90's music I grew up on it. Nirvana prime example.

Extreme nostalgia.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-03-27 21:33:04  
90's was the end of good music for the most part. well at least mainstream radio etc.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14486 14487 14488 ... 22712 22713 22714