Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14530 14531 14532 ... 22710 22711 22712
サーバ: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-08 06:45:48  
Morning.

5 more pieces left til I have all CT armor! I finished BRD last night. BRD looks really nice.
By volkom 2014-04-08 06:47:43  
poidh

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-08 07:15:03  
volkom said: »
poidh
I can take some later when I get home =D

All I need is:
DRG pants and boots
Caster Arms, Belt and Pants

It's taking forever cuz solo DFing as DD takes 20+ mins and people don't do CT much anymore.

Also I'd like to say that the quality of people in CT has degraded since Atma.

I had to tell my other tank off the other day before booting him. Good GOD he didn't listen one bit. (I was PLD)

That was the worst run I've ever done.

Basically
Bone Dragon: It was messy but managed first try
Atomos: Very very messy but managed

That giant guy: So messy that we had to wipe 3 times. I keep telling my OT to *** PICK UP NEMESIS SO THEY DON'T GO MURDERING PEOPLE. Guess what he did. He sat there, picking his nose trying to DD (not even having Defiance up) the boss and everything else without trying to take anything. I had to yell at the entire raid to *** heal and pick up nemesis too. Managed to get it the 4th time with my alliance's pot left alive. It really ticked me off.

Bomb room: My OT decides to melee the boss instead of getting adds. And not our boss but another alliance's boss. Noone was getting their adds except us it seemed. Almost wiped but made it.

the most annoying boss ever, King Behemoth, that I know something bad will happen: By now, only one person left, which surprised me. Anyways, I instantly called Giants and some other guy called KB. I know what to do IGs are easy as *** to tank. The MT starts without making sure everyone's ready and noone is on NE (which was supposed to be my OT). Guess what he was doing? Running around meleeing KB, Bombs, and IG. We keep telling him to *** get on his tower. We wipe.
I tell my OT to get his *** on the tower. (This is where I start getting annoyed and actually said "get your *** on that tower")

He goes "fuxj you" or something like that

Switch flipped.

Vote boot him. While tallies are being taken, I write a nice paragraph and a half about how he needs to learn to listen, respect and tank not only correctly, but be less idiotic.

Second before he gets removed: "Have a nice day."

We start KB without an extra tank so a DRG gets SE. We pass with flying colors.

Zombie lord: Went smooth. My last tank piece drops (head piece).

tl;dr version: idiot OT gets booted for being stupid and stressing everyone out.

edit:
I also found out, that if you're lucky enough and time it right, as a BRD or PLD, you can SILENCE Acheron's Quake III.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-08 07:22:19  
That's your worst? Wipe on bone dragon 3+ times then atomos about 5, once on thanatos and then twice on KB. It's a miracle we even won
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-08 07:28:57  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
That's your worst? Wipe on bone dragon 3+ times then atomos about 5, once on thanatos and then twice on KB. It's a miracle we even won
I'm sure there were worse but within the last week, that was prolly the worst lol

He's like that WHM or BLM in dungeons that pulls everything to you when you're new at tanking. (cuz they want a fast run)

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-08 07:33:08  
If I don't feel like a speedrun I just pull normally and if they keep going "speedrun!!!!" I'll just pull slower
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-04-08 07:54:30  
Kalyna Maimhov said: »
I'm sure there were worse but within the last week, that was prolly the worst lol

He's like that WHM or BLM in dungeons that pulls everything to you when you're new at tanking. (cuz they want a fast run)

To be fair there isn't really much to know when it comes to tanking... Once you get over the fact that you are going to be the one getting beat on it takes like 5 minutes to figure everything out.
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-08 07:56:58  
Asura.Ina said: »

To be fair there isn't really much to know when it comes to tanking... Once you get over the fact that you are going to be the one getting beat on it takes like 5 minutes to figure everything out.
That 5 mins can take a few runs if you keep getting people who pull for you and you not understanding your rotations yet.

"USE FLASH!"
"NO MP LEFT!"
*Riot Blades*
"RIOT BLADE SUCKS, DON'T USE IT!"
/tableflip

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-04-08 08:46:49  
Shiva.Josiahfk said: »
Man those new weapons from yesterday are crazy, I wish they had added a brd dagger

they don't need a dagger~!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
サーバ: Excalibur
user: Blackdale
By Ivan Blackdale 2014-04-08 09:00:15  
I wish they had added a brd dagger
[+]
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-08 09:01:34  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
Man those new weapons from yesterday are crazy, I wish they had added a brd dagger

idk why people hate the BRD relic pants. I think they look *** FABULOUS
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-08 09:20:08  
*Riot Blades*

Am I the only PLD that brings Ether to DF?
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-04-08 09:23:34  
Leon Kasai said: »
404 D:
Hm. Just search for Char's Daily Life then. Should still be on the front page. :<
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-08 09:23:42  
Grumpy Cat said: »
*Riot Blades*

Too lazy. I use a controller so I have limited space.
 Ragnarok.Exavion
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Aladriel
By Ragnarok.Exavion 2014-04-08 09:29:48  
I use controller too and hi elixirs are on my 2nd bar. Gotta learn to use that nifty Hold L2 and Push R2 and vice versa trick for using the second bar.. also where my riot blade is even tho I use that more often then Halone combo lately in dungeons lol

On an unrelated note I just found out that THF vs High regen boss = not-so-epic marathon. @,@
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-08 09:37:40  
I bring ethers to speedruns, the good ones
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-04-08 09:40:49  
I bring warrior to speed runs because Bloodbath + berserk + overpower on 10+ mobs turns me on
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-08 09:43:37  
Asura.Ina said: »
I bring warrior to speed runs because Bloodbath + berserk + overpower on 10+ mobs turns me on
I've been doing that lately.

I thought to myself "hmmm blood bath gives hp... berserk is nice (i just hate the pacification)... dude that would make Overpower epic!"
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-08 09:46:37  
I don't have a good weapon on warrior, otherwise I would bring it
user: Ravant
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-04-08 10:02:02  
*Riot Blades*

While Ether's can free you up from Riot Blade spam they're absolutely not needed. I ran 80+ Brayflox over Sat and Sun and never had any issues with MP. I usually just pull Flash > Scorn > Flash > Riot Combo > Flash > Combo repeat. If BLM is about to Flare/Double Flare etc I usually toss out 2 Flashes to make sure hate stays locked on me.
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-08 10:16:13  
Hmmmmm what to do for lunch ....
サーバ: Ultros
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2014-04-08 10:16:34  
Ravant Lehnsherr said: »
*Riot Blades*

While Ether's can free you up from Riot Blade spam they're absolutely not needed. I ran 80+ Brayflox over Sat and Sun and never had any issues with MP. I usually just pull Flash > Scorn > Flash > Riot Combo > Flash > Combo repeat. If BLM is about to Flare/Double Flare etc I usually toss out 2 Flashes to make sure hate stays locked on me.

I bring ethers on blm so i can triple flare. Even with quelling strikes most tanks still can't hold hate off of it. :/
[+]
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-08 10:31:54  
Allyha Kiade said: »
triple flare
You ***.
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-08 10:36:01  
Hmmm salad w/ ginger dressing + pine nuts + mandarin oranges + gluten free chicken ...

I'm ok with that
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-08 10:37:33  
Fyyvoaa said: »
Hmmm salad w/ ginger dressing + pine nuts + mandarin oranges + gluten free chicken ...

I'm ok with that
/steals
By volkom 2014-04-08 10:38:01  

looks like sweat pants to me. :S
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-08 10:39:38  
volkom said: »

looks like sweat pants to me. :S
the Darklight BRD pants look like jeans to me.
First Page 2 3 ... 14530 14531 14532 ... 22710 22711 22712