Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14538 14539 14540 ... 22710 22711 22712
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-10 08:03:23  
blah....
 Shiva.Rucks
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Seravolk
By Shiva.Rucks 2014-04-10 08:05:28  
Erhamgerd, Fifth Element's on netflix! :D
[+]
サーバ: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 08:10:55  
Shiva.Rucks said: »
Dat Chris Tucker
By Jetackuu 2014-04-10 08:12:17  
Shiva.Rucks said: »
about freaking time...
By Darkalenia 2014-04-10 08:18:53  
Asura.Schizm said: »
Darkalenia said: »
Honestly, John Dimaggio didn't do too bad as the Joker. Dimaggio does a TON of voice acting, especially for video games.

He does Bender..

YouTube Video Placeholder

I know, that his most known role, haha! I didnt mention it because I figured everyone knew already :P

He also did Kimahri and Wakka in Final Fantasy X, Gilgamesh in Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy XIII-2, Doctor Drakken from the Kim Possible TV series, General Grievous from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the Scotsman from Samurai Jack, and Gonza in Princess Mononoke.

That's just what I know off the top of my head :P
He's a big voice actor and gets around apparently. He's got a lot of great roles under his belt.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-10 08:21:37  
Voice actors overall impress me.

It's an under appreciated talent.
[+]
By Darkalenia 2014-04-10 08:26:02  
Jetackuu said: »
Voice actors overall impress me.

It's an under appreciated talent.

Agreed! I wish I had the talent. It's definitely a fun job, and to see the film/game/show once it's finished has to be an extraordinary feeling :3

I especially like watching the "Behind the Scenes" things, like the Joker video I posted last night with Mark Hamill. It's a lot of fun to see them actually performing the role, getting up and acting it out while doing the voice.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 08:36:42  
Too bad JRPGs get such shitty ones
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-10 08:59:01  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
inb4 laughing scene

edit: also anime, watching the american version of Naruto makes me want to puncture my ear drums.
[+]
By Darkalenia 2014-04-10 09:21:22  
inb4 laughing scene

edit: also anime, watching the american version of Naruto makes me want to puncture my ear drums.

Laughing Scene in FFX: Funny, I JUST PLAYED THROUGH THIS SCENE NOT 10 MINUTES AGO. It was intended to be that way, awkward and out of place. I thought it made sense, considering the story and the circumstances. Tidus was upset with Auron, and about the news he got from him. Yuna finds out, and explains that so many people in Spira are depending on her so she has to keep up a happy face/positive attitude even when she's feeling the worst. The laughing bit was trying to get Tidus to understand and lighten up about his situation.
Yes, it was awkward (the stares they got from Auron/Lulu/Wakka LOL) but it had a point and it was made very clear ^^

I'm sure you all knew this, but still. I felt like typing xD

Naruto: The only voice I could tolerate in that was Kakashi's. I never watched too far into Naruto...it just didn't click for me. I didnt make it past the Rock Lee VS Gaara fight in the Genin Exams near the beginning.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-10 09:26:10  
Meh, it was over 1/3'd of the way in if you don't include the lolfiller (which I don't).

Personally I don't mind that scene so much in X, but so many people rage over it.

I watch it subbed, and hadn't watched episodes of the show in months, I'll catch back up again soon, I read weekly though.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 09:34:26  
Anime voices are so god damn awful, especially the female characters. They just sound so odd
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 09:49:09  
Anime voices are so god damn awful, especially the female characters. They just sound so odd
Depends on the person.

I absolutely HATE Rie Kugimiya's voice (tsundere queen). It's the same in every god damn anime and you can tell who it is. Kinda like Kana Hanazawa, but her's is tolerable (it's soft and sweet).

I used to think the same about Aki Toyosaki (Yui from K-on) until I watched Medaka Box and I was shocked at how good she can be. Too bad she didn't really change it for Kon in Tokyo Ravens =(.

and I don't give a *** what people say about Aya Hirano (Haruhi), she's got *** talent.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 09:53:13  
I hate Kugimiya Rie's voice too, very annoying except when she does Alphonse.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-10 09:57:08  
Kalyna Maimhov said: »
Depends on the person.

I absolutely HATE Rie Kugimiya's voice (tsundere queen). It's the same in every god damn anime and you can tell who it is. Kinda like Kana Hanazawa, but her's is tolerable (it's soft and sweet).

I used to think the same about Aki Toyosaki (Yui from K-on) until I watched Medaka Box and I was shocked at how good she can be. Too bad she didn't really change it for Kon in Tokyo Ravens =(.

and I don't give a *** what people say about Aya Hirano (Haruhi), she's got *** talent.
Drac, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we were talking about english dub, not JP dub.

I'm also assuming that these are JP voice actors you're talking about here.
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 09:57:21  
Back when I first heard her, I thought it was interesting. Now everytime I hear her it's like URGH.

Kinda like her voice in No Game No Life. (Which is very similar to Mondaiji-tachi) When I heard it yesterday watching Ep 1, I nearly tore out my hair.

Tho her voice was very well suited for her roll in Kyousou Giga imo. I also figured she'd play Sena in Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to. When reading the manga I had her voice to that character lol.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 09:58:48  
I don't mind Hanazawa Kana, I liked her Shiemi/Nessa. Ooooh she's gonna be Rize in Tokyo Kushu too, looking forward to that
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 10:00:55  
Depends on the person.

Drac, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we were talking about english dub, not JP dub.

I'm also assuming that these are JP voice actors you're talking about here.

Yes, these

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=62870
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=6581
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=808
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=53741
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 10:01:44  
Back when I first heard her, I thought it was interesting. Now everytime I hear her it's like URGH.

Kinda like her voice in No Game No Life. (Which is very similar to Mondaiji-tachi) When I heard it yesterday watching Ep 1, I nearly tore out my hair.

Tho her voice was very well suited for her roll in Kyousou Giga imo. I also figured she'd play Sena in Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to. When reading the manga I had her voice to that character lol.

I don't watch most of those, I can't get into them.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-10 10:01:48  
I think I just need to watch more shows...

I've only seen a small handful of ones with some of them in it.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 10:06:54  
I mostly read Korean stuff since I don't like how Japanese characters fit into a handful of personalities. I like darker stuff though and most of that isn't animated :/ Gonna check out Hitsugi no Chaika though, it has lots of killing and fighting lol
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 10:07:04  

I don't watch most of those, I can't get into them.
What are you watching this season?

I can tell you right now, Soul Eater Not! is really good already and it just started lol.
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 10:08:19  
Hitsugi no Chaika
It's pretty good so far. First ep ended with a cliffhanger tho. /tableflip
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 10:10:34  
So far only Black Bullet because I read the manga and will look at Hitsugi no Chaika sometime and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei since I read that too. Hate the sister with a passion though.

Most things look kinda ***, like Blade and Soul and Dragonar Academy.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 10:15:15  
I can't stand the "little sister" characters and since anime/manga is so full of them I'm really picky with what I watch/read

They need some older characters or just not annoying ones

Not a little sister character but the worst character last season was definitely Himeragi Yukina from Strike the Blood, so god damn annoying. IIE SENPAI
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 10:15:58  
Shiva.Josiahfk said: »
you ever see Sora no Otoshimono kalyna?
Yeah, I've seen both seasons and the movie. It's okay. Tomoki's JP VA is annoying and fitting.

Blade and Sword is meh and Dragonar Academy is ok so far. Those aren't ones I'd recommend, but that's also what happened with Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta and right now I recommend it.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-10 10:17:10  
Yeah, I've seen both seasons and the movie. It's okay. Tomoki's JP VA is annoying and fitting.

Blade and Sword is meh and Dragonar Academy is ok so far. Those aren't ones I'd recommend, but that's also what happened with Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta and right now I recommend it.

I really enjoyed that show because I enjoyed the movie a lot

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-10 10:24:34  
Leviathan.Josiahfk said: »

yeah I really hate that VA too, each episode gets more insane than the last and I'm hoping badly he has some character development in time before I stop d'awwwing at nymph
I prefer Ikaros over Nymph and Astrea =x I just like how she takes things seriously lol
First Page 2 3 ... 14538 14539 14540 ... 22710 22711 22712