Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15818 15819 15820 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-11-19 10:32:45  
Quote:
Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- (0)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2014-11-19 10:35:54  
Sucks waking up with a stiff and sore back every day for the past 9 years
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-11-19 10:48:45  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
If my office has a Thanksgiving lunch, I might just bring a bowl filled with sugarfree Haribo candy.

Hilarity will ensue.

You're a monster!

Thanksgiving isn't about sugar free treats!

The fact that it's sugar free isn't what would make it funny. The reason it'd be hilarious to unleash on the office is..... well, just read the reviews on Amazon...

Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears 5LB Bag
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-11-19 10:52:21  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
satellite cannon handgun blaster.

/nods.
wat
 Asura.Ackeronll
サーバ: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-19 10:53:45  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
If my office has a Thanksgiving lunch, I might just bring a bowl filled with sugarfree Haribo candy.

Hilarity will ensue.

You're a monster!

Thanksgiving isn't about sugar free treats!

The fact that it's sugar free isn't what would make it funny. The reason it'd be hilarious to unleash on the office is..... well, just read the reviews on Amazon...

Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears 5LB Bag

lol this review is amazing.

A while back I went looking for some old school little plastic toy soldiers. I came across a pink version and looked at the reviews. I wish I could link it but it appears the product is gone =/

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-11-19 11:00:28  
lol I can't tell if the gummy bears thing is a massive troll by someone like reddit or 4chan or if it's the real deal.
By Kittykite 2014-11-19 11:05:18  
People on Primal Data Center there is a T7 in progress run at Melusine if you want in <_< it's just me because a healer DCd and after they got kicked everyone left...

nvm now :/ just decided to leave :(
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-19 11:14:09  
Where do I find that tonberry shirt? I want it.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-19 11:16:37  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Where do I find that tonberry shirt? I want it.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/kentzonestar/works/8190764-return-of-the-king?c=149559-video-games
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-19 11:24:39  
Also I'd use firearms for a zombie apocalypse cause I'm too weak for physical combat(and it's also too risky). To compensate I'd have to use something very heavy and I'd get tired very fast as consequence, otherwise I just wouldn't do enough damage to stop a zombie.
I'd keep a light melee weapon as backup(a katana could work I think), which I could use to cripple sinews in case of emergency, but I'd never use it as primary choice cause getting so close is just too dangerous. The point is to survive, not to get the most kills!
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
サーバ: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-19 11:27:48  
o g
YouTube Video Placeholder

no idea why when I hit quote it only put o g.
By volkom 2014-11-19 11:30:07  
the point is to survive however you need equipment that doesn't require high maintenance. A firearm although cool and possibly effective (depending on the weapon of choice) can be a reliable against the zombie horde, however you have to take into account the added maintenance of the weapon along with the extra weight of carrying ammo along with your supplies for survival.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-19 11:31:21  
Another aspect many people don't take into account when they choose a bladed weapon for zombie apocalypse situations is the amount of sharpening/other misc care it would require due to such frequent use. Honestly a blunt weapon or something with both a heavy blunt side as well as an effective blade would be a better tool in most cases.
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-11-19 11:33:19  
volkom said: »
the point is to survive however you need equipment that doesn't require high maintenance. A firearm although cool and possibly effective (depending on the weapon of choice) can be a reliable against the zombie horde, however you have to take into account the added maintenance of the weapon along with the extra weight of carrying ammo along with your supplies for survival.

Not to mention, the gunfire could attract more walkers zombies.

I'd stick to a Katana and possibly a Banjo.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2014-11-19 11:37:04  
which i why i like a metal baseball bat. its light weight, hardly any maintenance. If it beds or w/e it can be bent back and wrapped up/reinforced if necessary. Also a decent tool for breaking into buildings to search for supplies. Maybe not the most effective weapon for closer quarters but situations like that can be avoided with care.

In just weapons/tools. I would definetly want a metal baseball bat, a knife and a utility/switch/pocket knife and a pair of binoculars
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-19 11:39:47  
Bismarck.Angelsfate said: »
That's why a machete would be much better than a normal sword or knife. Even blunt they're very strong and deadly plus you add thrust damage if it's necessary that a bat could never do

Although if you're stuck in the walking dead tell tale games version with their zombie rules I'd switch to an ice pick to target eye sockets for easy kills
While machetes are relatively thick, I'd rather have something like an axe since they're much thicker and more often than not have a very hammer like back to them which is perfect for handywork that may be needed and requires you to carry around one less tool.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-19 11:43:20  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Bismarck.Angelsfate said: »
That's why a machete would be much better than a normal sword or knife. Even blunt they're very strong and deadly plus you add thrust damage if it's necessary that a bat could never do

Although if you're stuck in the walking dead tell tale games version with their zombie rules I'd switch to an ice pick to target eye sockets for easy kills
While machetes are relatively thick, I'd rather have something like an axe since they're much thicker and more often than not have a very hammer like back to them which is perfect for handywork that may be needed and requires you to carry around one less tool.
If you want the best of both worlds, you could get a good Kukri. Personally, I'd go with a 12 Ga. double barrel sawed off to 11 inches and converted to a pistol grip, if I wanted to kill quietly, which is probably best, I'd just use my work hammer which I named Tyreese. (It's a vintage Estwing, like his.)

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2014-11-19 11:45:50  
I'd bludgeon you to death if I were still alive after that
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-11-19 11:46:09  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-19 11:47:17  
I like this conversation.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-19 11:48:24  
I didn't chose guns cause they're cool, I don't even like them. But I have to take into account my capabilities and limits. I'm agile, but have very low explosive power, definetely not enough to knock out something that doesn't even stops for pain.
Honestly my best course of action would likely to be sneaking, climbing and preparing traps. I'd avoid combat always unless in dire emergency.
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-11-19 11:51:03  
Also I'd use firearms for a zombie apocalypse cause I'm too weak for physical combat(and it's also too risky). To compensate I'd have to use something very heavy and I'd get tired very fast as consequence, otherwise I just wouldn't do enough damage to stop a zombie.
I'd keep a light melee weapon as backup(a katana could work I think), which I could use to cripple sinews in case of emergency, but I'd never use it as primary choice cause getting so close is just too dangerous. The point is to survive, not to get the most kills!

Holding your arms out in front of you shooting even a glock 17 pistol gets kinda tiring after an extended amount of time.
Find an object that weighs like ~1kg and see how long you can hold it straight out in front of you with your arms extended, then bring it down to your side, and back up again, you'll see what i mean.

Someone not used to firing guns regularly gets wrist fatigue quick from mitigating recoil, and guns like desert eagle are straight up exhausting (would be a waste to use on a zombie anyways).

Maybe its easier for guys 'cause muscles or hormones, but for this lady guns are exhausting to fire repeatedly and I don't think i'm *that* weak.

I would totally welcome owning a good knife and samurai sword for backup (and some damn light body armor(gloves)) for a zombie apocalypse. In some cases I would argue its less exhausting and tactically better to use a sword/ aluminum bat :)
It all depends on the speed and quantity of said zombies anyways!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-19 11:52:33  
A knife requires you to get too close, it's good as backup, but not as a main choice. You're always better off keeping some range, if you can't just flee the scene that is.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-19 11:53:26  
Ya know what... *** it. Give me a good spear.
First Page 2 3 ... 15818 15819 15820 ... 22715 22716 22717