Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16072 16073 16074 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-12-30 17:14:42  
How the hell did you prompt me, without thinking, to google image search; "*** cats"

GDI PAGED WITH THIS...
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
サーバ: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-30 17:16:25  
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-12-30 17:17:38  
Narnia is apparently in Sweden

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-30 17:18:49  
I think I should speak up before anything gets blown out of proportion.

Look, to be completely honest, we are fairly hands-off on RT and Ni this results in several discussions and situations that would otherwise not fly on the forums. When it comes to rules necessitated by the powers that are beyond our control, we have no option but to enforce them and as a result nudity, profanity in images, and "plot" are not allowed. This thread and it's regulars are fairly tame when it comes to racism, sexism, etc. so we don't have much to act against on those issues. However, RT is off the charts on discussions that would ordinarily be removed due to being inappropriate. RT is a great outlet for us to all joke around...within reason. Even we mods join in on it from time to time.

That all said, when one jokes a certain way for very long, there are going to be jokes directed back at them, in that case they have no right to get angry at these jokes as they were brought on one's self. If you don't want to be joked with about sex, don't joke about sex. These discussions and jokes can be stopped but they will be stopped for everyone. You can not, as they say, have your cake and eat it too.

/micdrop
[+]
By Artemicion 2014-12-30 17:19:19  
Man, screw wi-fi. Seriously, I rather have a gigantic cat5 cord drag across the entire house/apartment than to deal with this god awful slow, patchy connection. I get speeds 12x faster at home on wired -.-

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-30 17:23:02  
Anna Ruthven said: »
have your cake and eat it too.
THERE WAS CAKE?
NO ONE TOLD ME?

I HATE YUUU
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-30 17:24:49  
Bahamut.Josiahfk said: »
That speech would mean a lot more coming from someone who doesn't cross the line into inappropriate as often as you do Kojo.
I don't need your commentary, Josiah.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-30 17:24:50  
Sounds like we have a turd in the punchbowl.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-12-30 17:25:45  
Artemicion said: »
Man, screw wi-fi. Seriously, I rather have a gigantic cat5 cord drag across the entire house/apartment than to deal with this god awful slow, patchy connection. I get speeds 12x faster at home on wired -.-

I have fiber and because some walls in the apartment are concrete I can't use wifi for my PS3 lol, it drops a lot in games and makes it unplayable online. Need another cable for it
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-12-30 17:26:15  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »

Get out of the punchbowl
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-30 17:27:58  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Asura.Ackeronll said: »

Get out of the punchbowl
Never giving you a x-mas present again ; ;
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-12-30 17:29:08  
What present lol

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2014-12-30 17:29:24  

I have fiber and because some walls in the apartment are concrete I can't use wifi for my PS3 lol, it drops a lot in games and makes it unplayable online. Need another cable for it

If I ever get the privilege of owning my own house or condo, I am most certainly having wired connection only aside from the obvious mobile devices. I don't care if this means running ***through the ceiling or running along the walls. Wi-fi has to make leaps and bounds in efficiency and range before it can even so much as hold a candle up to being plugged in directly.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-12-30 17:31:04  
That speech would mean a lot more coming from someone who doesn't cross the line into inappropriate as often as you do Kojo.
Unless I'm reading it wrong it's more about we can't make inappropriate comments then complain about it being made by other people... Like after my teaching you all about duck *** I can't complain if someone sends me a video of a turtle masturbaiting.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-30 17:32:23  
Asura.Ina said: »
Unless I'm reading it wrong it's more about we can't make inappropriate comments then complain about it being made by other people... Like after my teaching you all about duck *** I can't complain if someone sends me a video of a turtle masturbaiting.
This is exactly what it means.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-12-30 17:33:06  
do you have a video of a turtle masturbating ?
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-12-30 17:33:34  
Coffee Wars?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-30 17:35:10  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
You can block me if you don't like my posts
But who has time to block all of your characters?

That would take months!
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-30 17:35:22  
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
this has been brought up before.

speedy the turtle.
[+]
By Artemicion 2014-12-30 17:35:35  
Tl;dr: Participating in conversation of a particular subject or nature has inherent risks of offending, which cannot be held against others when partook in the first place.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-30 17:35:36  
Sylph.Chrisstreb said: »
Coffee Wars?
Croutons vs. Coffee.

Fight!

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-12-30 17:37:43  
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
No, but I've seen it in suggested youtube videos before. Just too lazy to watch it.

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
I think you're right. But saying in general "stop being hypocritical" is not a moderator's role here.
Hes probably been getting complaints about it so is stating it openly for the record... I always figured it was a given and I have gotten some interesting PMs but I'm sure not everyone makes that assumption
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-30 17:38:02  
Josiahkf said: »
When you block this user, it blocks every josiahkf there is.
But if I block you, how would I know the next time you hit a bus?

*sadpanda*
By Jetackuu 2014-12-30 17:39:04  

If I ever get the privilege of owning my own house or condo, I am most certainly having wired connection only aside from the obvious mobile devices. I don't care if this means running ***through the ceiling or running along the walls. Wi-fi has to make leaps and bounds in efficiency and range before it can even so much as hold a candle up to being plugged in directly.

Are you using G or N? and it sounds like you're having interference or AP/cards are having issues.
First Page 2 3 ... 16072 16073 16074 ... 22710 22711 22712