Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16167 16168 16169 ... 22713 22714 22715
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2015-01-06 18:54:32  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
Hmm, who would be my waifu...
I thought it was Dameion.
He's Drac's husbando!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-06 18:58:43  
Wait, we picking waifus now?

If so....

Edit:

Had to search for it...
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-06 18:59:39  

Dibs.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-06 19:06:44  
Schiz, you believe in the Oak Island treasure thing?
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-01-06 19:08:56  
Chie or Bust.

GG Scrubs, get rekt.

Fang is a close second.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-01-06 19:16:24  
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2015-01-06 19:19:34  
Bahamut.Greebo said: »
Schizm Gallantry said: »
<(O.o)> Anyone else seen Paranoia Agent?

Yes, and it's still one of my favorite mini-series.

Honestly, anything done by Satoshi Kon is amazing. Tokyo Godfathers is my go to Xmas movie, Parprika is absolutely stunning, Perfect Blue and Milennium Actress, although my least favorites directed by him, are also very good.

I am deeply saddened that Dreaming Machine, his posthumous work, was never completed, although a good majority of the animation was done, it ran out of funding. I think one of his close friends is still trying to get the production finished, so here's hoping that succeeds.

I did love the show so much--it had so many different but interesting subplots that all came together so well at the end.

I even bought a Maromi plushie, which I thought was so ueber-geeky-cool (given the storyline) but sadly not a single one of my RL friends ever saw the show, so even if they see it laying about my place no one ever gets the joke. :p Oh well. -_-;;
[+]
 Fenrir.Mariane
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2015-01-06 19:20:51  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Wait, we picking waifus now?

If so....

Edit:

Had to search for it...

Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-01-06 19:24:28  

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-01-06 19:26:25  
I just want say what's been on my mind for a few months now and going to leave it at that.

I love RT, I have no negative feelings towards anyone who participates in it, and I think the discussions we have are fun and help pass the time on days that might otherwise have been a downer.

However, I don't care for the sexual discussions that frequently happen. 90% of the time when I open up RT the current discussion topic is sexual related, and I choose not to participate. I feel like I'm pushing myself out of RT just because I don't want to take part in a certain type of discussion, a discussion that happens every single day, multiple times a day.

It's not easy for me to start a discussion or take part in a current one. That's just the type of person I am. I don't mind not knowing what to say and just sitting back reading what you all are talking about, liking a few posts that made me laugh, and maybe quote a few people who I'd like to reply to or say hello. However, I feel that there are people who have stopped participating in RT because of its frequent sexual discussions, and I can't agree with that.

I think you're all free to want to discuss about anything you wish, this is random thoughts after all, but I don't think it should come at the cost of pushing people away who would have otherwise stayed if the discussion was a bit more friendly to join. There's nothing wrong with having a sexual discussion, but the fact is it makes some people uncomfortable no matter what gender they are, their age, or whether they are currently in an intimate relationship or not. Some people just don't like talking about it, period. It's not that they are against it, but they don't feel good talking about it, so they just choose not to participate when they might have wanted to.

Also, blacklisting someone isn't a reliable option. You will still see the discussion, and quotes of anyone you blacklist. Besides, it shouldn't have to come to that, when all it takes is a different discussion to fix the dozen of problems this has been causing.

Also, the people who frequently partake in it calling us out and telling us to get the sand out of our vaginas is a bit insulting. We aren't calling you anything negative. I know it's just a saying and what you mean by it, but you're targeting everyone who has a problem with it by saying it.

I'm sorry if my post upsets anyone, but really I just want RT to be a place we all can discuss and have fun, where it is open and free for anyone to join our discussions.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-06 19:26:53  
eslim said: »
wait.. so i can't have sex anymore while i surf ffxiah?? ?
Pretty much. Now you can just post pictures of Tombstones and attractive anime women.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2015-01-06 19:36:37  
Anybody know who this is or who the artist is?

[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2015-01-06 19:39:36  
I might be biased, as I am a 'recent offender' (just when I thought it was just being funny...I didn't realise it was a sore spot for anyone, sadly...wasn't trying to be insensitive at all!) but respectfully, I personally think it is a topic like any other no?

I personally don't mind seeing other subjects like Gundams, Pokemon, Digimon, tokusatsu shows, jobs, food, sporting events, musical performances--some of which I am familiar with, others I have nothing to add ever due to no-frame-of-reference/exposure. I sit out on the subjects I cannot/don't like to participate in, as is my choice no? If it goes on for pages and pages of a subject I don't like, I go someplace else, but I never felt 'edged out' of RT due to those other topics (personally-speaking.)

I respect everyone's personal views on this--again, I don't want to offend anyone else, but that's just my take on it. Maybe as a mostly-lurker, I don't feel RT is a 'home' area where I feel welcome/unwelcome perhaps, so it might be I have a different perspective from others that do have such a feeling.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-06 19:42:31  
Fenrir.Schutz said: »
I might be biased, as I am a 'recent offender' (just when I thought it was just being funny...I didn't realise it was a sore spot for anyone, sadly...wasn't trying to be insensitive at all!) but respectfully, I personally think it is a topic like any other no?

I personally don't mind seeing other subjects like Gundams, Pokemon, Digimon, tokusatsu shows, jobs, food, sporting events, musical performances--some of which I am familiar with, others I have nothing to add ever due to no-frame-of-reference/exposure. I sit out on the subjects I cannot/don't like to participate in, as is my choice no? If it goes on for pages and pages of a subject I don't like, I go someplace else, but I never felt 'edged out' of RT due to those other topics (personally-speaking.)

I respect everyone's personal views on this--again, I don't want to offend anyone else, but that's just my take on it. Maybe as a mostly-lurker, I don't feel RT is a 'home' area where I feel welcome/unwelcome perhaps, so it might be I have a different perspective from others that do have such a feeling.
You're not really a recent offender, you just kinda hit on me. <.< >.> lol
[+]
By Artemicion 2015-01-06 19:43:09  
Part of the reason I stopped posting in FFXIAH LS: Ni was because it had this air of exclusivity that I simply didn't fit into. RT was open enough to jump in with virtually any subject matter and have everyone roll with it. Although, even RT seems to have fallen into it's own niche of community and subject matter it seems.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-06 19:45:27  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Fenrir.Schutz said: »

You're not really a recent offender, you just kinda hit on me. <.< >.> lol
Must resist urge to Beavis .....
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2015-01-06 19:48:29  
Schutz and Anna sitting in a tree, M-E-S-S-A-G-I-N-G! First comes text posts, then comes Skype calls, then comes skydiving into close to freefall!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-01-06 19:48:39  
Artemicion said: »
Part of the reason I stopped posting in FFXIAH LS: Ni was because it had this air of exclusivity that I simply didn't fit into. RT was open enough to jump in with virtually any subject matter and have everyone roll with it. Although, even RT seems to have fallen into it's own niche of community and subject matter it seems.
just go into Ni, tell people "OOOOOOOOOLD" and eat other's people's food, and you should be good.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-06 19:50:04  
skydiving into close to freefall

I doubt Schutz is that loose
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-06 19:50:11  
>.>
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-06 19:50:14  
Schutz and Anna sitting in a tree, M-E-S-S-A-G-I-N-G! First comes text posts, then comes Skype calls, then comes skydiving into close to freefall!
I kinda feel a friendzone coming after that.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mariane
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2015-01-06 19:51:35  
Artemicion said: »

Well that's what happens when you leave a boat in the river unattended. The current will take it away. It will go down with the flow. And on this case, the flow is the regulars.

So while I do see where Kali is coming from, I kind of have to disagree with the idea of putting "rules" on what is posted here. I mean this thread is a "undead" thread already. And by coming here you should know what to expect. (I'm not saying anything about disobeying the general forum rules, of course)
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16167 16168 16169 ... 22713 22714 22715