Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16487 16488 16489 ... 22717 22718 22719
VIP
By Kalila 2015-02-10 17:39:26  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Kalila said: »
Do flowers make me happy? You bet. What if they cost 60 dollars? Guess which one I'd rather have if I really care about you.
Flowers are nothing, it's when they start demanding jewelry is when I start questioning our relationship.
I was simply giving an example, and no, they aren't "nothing". I don't care how pretty they are, if you spend 60 dollars on flowers I don't see that as you showing your love, but that you either have too much money or waste money. I'll gladly accept flowers from someone as long as they spend less than 10-15 dollars. If it's over that all I think about is I wish you didn't spend so much, it could have been put to better use.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-10 17:39:57  
Btw I have absolutely not basis to believe you to be either a good or a bad boyfriend. I'm just inviting you to question yourself.
By Fyyvoaa 2015-02-10 17:41:24  
or just have a girlfriend that respects the value of money and can celebrate at a different time when prices are more reasonable and not inflated.
Those exist?

All of my exes all demanded a lot of money and love from me, and then dumped me at the first sign of Pablo.

I guess I got the lucky straw.

Half the time, my gf is trying to buy me ***or giving me money ... (and I don't even really ask for anything...)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-02-10 17:42:14  
Damn it.

I knew there was gonna be a catch.
I don't wanna play shitty tag matches, but I want dat ECOAS Jegan (Conroy custom) and either the GN-XII Sword or ReZel Defensor.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-10 17:42:30  
Fyyvoaa said: »
Half the time, my gf is trying to buy me ***or giving me money ... (and I don't even really ask for anything...)
That's cause you're a toyboy.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-02-10 17:44:01  
Verda said: »
My gf only wants expensive techonology. Or guitars. Sigh. But she saves the littlest things I give her it's cute.
Well now, with stuff like that it's a bit more reasonable ----- As long as she is actually going to use it. Is she going to play that guitar everyday? Or at least 4 times a week? If so, I think she should have a good quality one that feels right to her, it's a good thing then.

Her keeping lil things to remember the little things you've done for her is a big plus, it means she keeps those moments and carries them and that you're not just another boyfriend that she's rotating through.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-02-10 17:44:48  
Do flowers make me happy? You bet. What if they cost 60 dollars? Guess which one I'd rather have if I really care about you.
Flowers are nothing, it's when they start demanding jewelry is when I start questioning our relationship.
I was simply giving an example, and no, they aren't "nothing". I don't care how pretty they are, if you spend 60 dollars on flowers I don't see that as you showing your love, but that you either have too much money or waste money. I'll gladly accept flowers from someone as long as they spend less than 10-15 dollars. If it's over that all I think about is I wish you didn't spend so much, it could have been put to better use.

[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2015-02-10 17:46:18  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Fyyvoaa said: »
That's cause you're a toyboy.

I wondered that at first, but no ... we do share equally on purchases, I do buy her gifts as long as they're within a good price range (like kali said... shouldn't matter the price of the gift...)

It's just ... I dunno she's weird... I did help her out with getting her new glasses last week (in terms of helping her financially with them ... I didn't mind.... she liked them, so she got them :3)
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-10 17:46:29  
Her keeping lil things to remember the little things you've done for her is a big plus, it means she keeps those moments and carries them and that you're not just another boyfriend that she's rotating through.
Or that she's a hoarder.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-02-10 17:48:06  
Or that she's a hoarder.
hoarder of his love, best type in my opinion!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-02-10 17:50:38  
Kelila Sunrise {Found it!}
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 17:51:04  
Devil's advocate: but are you actually providing something? In a relationship you actually have to bring something to the table(what depends, everyone has varying needs at different points in their lives). Both parties should gain something from a relationship, whether emotional, physical, material, or more at the same time.
To be honest, I really don't know. I guess material more than anything in nearly all of my relationships.

And I don't know who Pablo is, but sounds like he has a bigger D than yours so stop introducing him to your girls.
You are right, I should stop introducing him to my girls!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 17:52:33  
Yeah, I made a mistake of complaining on this thread how much I spent on her on Christmas 2013 only to see her break up with me almost immediately afterwards.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-02-10 17:53:13  
How much did you spend?

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-10 17:54:00  
Ariel was a hoarder too

one of my favourite Disney princesses and she's a terrible role model.

Runs away from home to be with a hot guy she doesn't even know, signs a contract with a stranger without reading it and the moral of the story is a girl doesn't need to say anything to keep a man, she just has to look pretty.

And the original story is even so much worse.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 17:54:55  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
How much did you spend?
I rather not say publicly, if you want, I can always PM you.

I don't want Flavin or anyone else to try to demean me like last time.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-10 17:55:41  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Kelila Sunrise {Found it!}
It's another Kalilla Sunrise staring slowly 'cross the sky, said good bye..
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-02-10 17:55:42  
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 17:56:46  
Ariel was a hoarder too

Runs away from home to be with a hot guy she doesn't even know, signs a contract with a stranger without reading it and the moral of the story is a girl doesn't need to say anything to keep a man, she just has to look pretty.

The original story was designed to teach practical moral lessons, but was much, MUCH darker.

Ariel turns into foam instead and the story ends there.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 17:56:54  
Bismarck.Zenim said: »
Devil's advocate: but are you actually providing something? In a relationship you actually have to bring something to the table(what depends, everyone has varying needs at different points in their lives). Both parties should gain something from a relationship, whether emotional, physical, material, or more at the same time.
To be honest, I really don't know. I guess material more than anything in nearly all of my relationships.
are you serious? I thought you were far more in touch with your emotional self/mental self and able to see your partner's two, and the respective needs of you and her. First real relationship bud?
My last one? It was the only one I actually proposed to, I was within months of getting married.

Then she called me a liability. To an accountant, that's pretty much the worst thing you can say to a person. Even worse than racial slurs shouted in Harlem. Even worse than sexist slurs shouted in a woman's book club.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-02-10 18:02:06  
Ariel was a hoarder too

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 16487 16488 16489 ... 22717 22718 22719