Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online

You must be logged in to do that.

フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17498 17499 17500 ... 22714 22715 22716
By fonewear 2015-06-10 08:35:22  
This is stranger than the P and R section let the madness continue !
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-10 08:44:00  
God dammit the gif won't work
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-06-10 08:44:08  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
/comes in with rolled up newspaper

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-10 08:46:44  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
God dammit the gif won't work

Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-10 09:08:16  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-10 09:14:38  
That makes me miss my golden retriever. Best dog ever.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-10 10:04:01  
So many nightmares, it's hard to stick with just one. Between a dead tooth that fell out of my face and me unable to find my insurance card to continuously having to hang on for dear life from the top of a 1,000 foot tower.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-10 10:13:42  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
So many nightmares, it's hard to stick with just one. Between a dead tooth that fell out of my face and me unable to find my insurance card to continuously having to hang on for dear life from the top of a 1,000 foot tower.
Oddly, most of mine involve my shy bladder. I don't know why the high school I'm suddenly in has halls that double as bathrooms.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-06-10 10:31:21  
Anyone on the forums CISSP?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-10 10:31:43  
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-10 11:15:26  
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-10 11:25:17  
A + from someone I've never seen before

I'm scared

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-10 11:51:37  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Oddly, most of mine involve my shy bladder. I don't know why the high school I'm suddenly in has halls that double as bathrooms.
I think it was on an episode of the Simpsons that I watched last night, but some wise advice was imparted to me via video: don't ever go to the bathroom in your dreams.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-10 11:54:57  
Ever had a "suddenly a girl" dream? You dream you are a girl. Girls are mean to each other, I woke up sad. >.>

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-10 12:07:06  
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-10 12:09:33  
Ever had a "suddenly a girl" dream? You dream you are a girl. Girls are mean to each other, I woke up sad. >.>
Josiahkf said: »
I haven't dreamed I was a girl, but dream often about drama with girls so realistic sometimes I can't remember what was actual fights and what was dream fights lol
Wow. You guys must get burned by women pretty often. I honestly can say I've never had a dream involving drama. It's mostly about dangling from a really tall building or being abducted by aliens.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-10 12:10:21  
Mine was, as usual, back in high school and crossed with a shy bladder dream but not for the same reasons. I basically was just like "Ok, I'm a girl." and got dressed in clothes I inexplicably had and went to school, eventually asked to be excused for a bathroom break and then the sudden dread hit me...I couldn't go into the boys bathroom, I had to go into the girls bathroom which was uncomfortable to me. Dream ended with me walking in, chickening out and just pretending to fix my hair in the mirror before leaving/waking up. I dream boring. lol

I'm not in a relationship and, as an individual, I don't really care much about my own gender. If I were to suddenly wake up female, I doubt it'd faze me much other than the obvious sudden change of perspective and circumstance like in the dream above. This post is a tad embarrassing so..nevermind.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-06-10 12:11:12  
No.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-10 12:12:22  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
No.
You're missing out.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-10 12:15:09  
I haven't dreamed I was a girl, but dream often about drama with girls so realistic sometimes I can't remember what was actual fights and what was dream fights lol
Wow. You guys must get burned by women pretty often. I honestly can say I've never had a dream involving drama. It's mostly about dangling from a really tall building or being abducted by aliens.
When you have volatile women in your life, drama is going to happen yeah. Don't really have a choice at this point due to my ideals so it's important to make the best of it.
Speak for yourself, my last girlfriend was fairly cool and kind, neither of us wanted a long distance relationship and she was moving away.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-10 12:18:44  
Mine was, as usual, back in high school and crossed with a shy bladder dream but not for the same reasons. I basically was just like "Ok, I'm a girl." and got dressed in clothes I inexplicably had and went to school, eventually asked to be excused for a bathroom break and then the sudden dread hit me...I couldn't go into the boys bathroom, I had to go into the girls bathroom which was uncomfortable to me. Dream ended with me walking in, chickening out and just pretending to fix my hair in the mirror before leaving/waking up. I dream boring. lol

I'm not in a relationship and, as an individual, I don't really care much about my own gender. If I were to suddenly wake up female, I doubt it'd faze me much other than the obvious sudden change of perspective and circumstance like in the dream above. This post is a tad embarrassing so..nevermind.
Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's your subconscious; you can't control that. As to gender norms, many of those are really ridiculous. I don't like watching sports, and I felt like I'm no less of a man for feeling that way, but I constantly get people (men and women) who think I'm committing some faux pas because I don't swill a beer while watching football every Sunday. I feel as though most professional sports are idiotic and waaaaaay too much money is spent on these guys' salaries. I'm no less of a man because of this opinion.

Just like, remember make up? High heels? These are things so tied to women that it's hard to remember that they were made originally for men. Gender norms are illusions created by society. If anything, this is just an identifier that you're incredibly adaptable.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-06-10 12:21:38  
When you have volatile women in your life, drama is going to happen yeah. Don't really have a choice at this point due to my ideals so it's important to make the best of it.

What ideals necessitate the volatile women? There's so many sane and good ones out there, why chase the crazy?

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-10 12:24:37  
Speak for yourself, my last girlfriend was fairly cool and kind, neither of us wanted a long distance relationship and she was moving away.
What are you talking about?
She wasn't volatile at all.
By Bloodrose 2015-06-10 12:25:53  
"That woman is volatile!" is a line from one of my favorite cheesy movies.

The Losers.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17498 17499 17500 ... 22714 22715 22716