Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17502 17503 17504 ... 22714 22715 22716
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-06-10 20:41:48  
I'm so bored I might actually go to bed early...
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-10 21:18:50  
This... is what Kali does in XIV

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-06-10 22:43:10  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
This... is what Kali does in XIV

Damn straight!

She tries to tank when I'm around >.>

/nothappening
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-06-10 23:01:29  
After 55-60 hours of hard work these past 3-4 days, and lack of sleep, I did it D;!

3 from FATES
10 from Treasure Chests
62 from Hunting
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-06-10 23:25:10  
Meanwhile...

[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-06-10 23:33:22  
my room took alot of work ;/
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-11 02:52:29  
Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Grumpy Cat said: »
Fcuk I saw a forum called Mod Core and I thought I had become a mod.
I told Rooks it was a bad name. >.>

I didn't name it! I wanted a section, and separate threads for particular instances.
I'm actually surprised Scragg is supporting the idea. The whole thing sounds like it'll be a bad idea to me.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-06-11 03:14:32  
Wth is Mod core?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-11 03:40:19  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Wth is Mod core?
It's a new section for people to publicly *** and put on a shitshow about moderation. The reason for it was supposedly transparency but from the thread between Aelius and Kingnobody the other night, it would appear to be just to cater to those who want to '/popcorn' and watch drama.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-06-11 03:43:53  
Guess it was removed? I can't find it.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-11 03:44:28  
it would appear to be just to cater to those who want to '/popcorn' and watch drama.
Welcome to the internet.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-11 03:45:56  
Guess it was removed? I can't find it.
It's here.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-11 03:50:40  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
it would appear to be just to cater to those who want to '/popcorn' and watch drama.
Welcome to the internet.
Well, it's just that all the time I was a mod we were supposed to keep the peace. Now it looks like they are just doing whatever at the request of a vocal minority who simply loves drama. There are better ways to handle transparency than bringing back the Flame Core.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-11 04:02:30  
Now it looks like they are just doing whatever at the request of a vocal minority who simply loves drama.
According to some that was the problem to begin with that caused the need for transparency. I believe it was also a response to claims of nepotism.

Just look at the history of the two users involved in this first case.

On the surface, meaning just based on how they post, it was confusing why only one was being punished. Definitely causes wide speculation of nepotism. But then the mod core thread came around and we could see what was actually going on. Had nothing to do with well so and so does it all the time too, etc. Had everything to do with an agreement that was broken. Now it has been clarified in this instance.

Side effects include entertainment and ad revenue from page hits.

Hopefully once people get it out of their system rather than holding to their resentment, everyone can move on. That's the theory anyway.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-11 04:03:44  
Do you know what nepotism means? I think you meant to say bias.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-11 04:08:36  
Anyway, the two need to just block each other, which they have been told to do (both of them) several times. The claims of nepotism came in from Terra becoming a mod.
By Jetackuu 2015-06-11 04:10:36  
Actually it wasn't confusing at all.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-06-11 04:20:11  
Whomever came up with the idea for that thread shouldn't be a mod or need to evaluate their stance again.

The concept of it violates 3 of the forum rules.
Player Warning - Kingnobody is publicly named and shamed.
Hostility - There doesn't seem to be any point to the post other then to cause drama.
Harassment - Going after a person who has already been dealt with for not much extra reasoning.

But w/e if it keeps people entertained then I guess it's ok.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-11 04:23:16  
Whomever came up with the idea for that thread shouldn't be a mod or need to evaluate their stance again.

Hostility - There doesn't seem to be any point to the post other then to cause drama.
Harassment - Going after a person who has already been dealt with for not much extra reasoning.

The idea wasn't from a mod, it was just carried out by one.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-11 04:23:37  
Anyway, the two need to just block each other, which they have been told to do (both of them) several times.
And that was the conclusion that came from the thread. Without that clear point being shown it was all speculation.

Mods claimed character references, history of posts, etc. User claimed a bias in moderation. Supporters made claims of nepotism. When it was all said and done, everyone found out the problem was they didn't follow through on the agreement which was simply keeping each other blocked. That was the mistake initially made on the part of a mod. They claimed trolling/harassment and a generic agreement. Both parties could easily fall under both categories. However, once everything came to light and viewed by the public, all the claims were mostly dispelled by exactly what happened and the actual agreement that was broken.

Think of it as FFXIAH Court.

Imagine if another user had the same type of thread created for their claims. I'm not going to mention this user, as their BPD is out of control imo, but think about it for a bit and you'll realize who I am talking about.
By Jetackuu 2015-06-11 04:26:34  
Both parties could easily fall under both categories.
No, they couldn't.

problem was they didn't follow through on the agreement which was simply keeping each other blocked

Wasn't the agreement.

But this is pedantic, and distracting from RT. PMs are available, or my skype is linked in my profile if one wants a group discussion.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-11 04:27:25  
Player Warning - [User] is publicly named and shamed.
User gave permission to this discuss their problem and/or wanted it to be discussed. So not a player warning thread.

Hostility - the actual case actually did more to quell long holding hostilities than it created.

Who (generically) got harassed?
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-06-11 04:27:29  

The idea wasn't from a mod, it was just carried out by one.
They should have smacked the person with a newspaper and said no.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-11 04:28:22  
Anyway, the two need to just block each other, which they have been told to do (both of them) several times.
And that was the conclusion that came from the thread. Without that clear point being shown it was all speculation.

Mods claimed character references, history of posts, etc. User claimed a bias in moderation. Supporters made claims of nepotism. When it was all said and done, everyone found out the problem was they didn't follow through on the agreement which was simply keeping each other blocked. That was the mistake initially made on the part of a mod. They claimed trolling/harassment and a generic agreement. Both parties could easily fall under both categories. However, once everything came to light and viewed by the public, all the claims were mostly dispelled by exactly what happened and the actual agreement that was broken.

Think of it as FFXIAH Court.

Imagine if another user had the same type of thread created for their claims. I'm not going to mention this user, as their BPD is out of control imo, but think about it for a bit and you'll realize who I am talking about.
Again, the claims of nepotism have nothing to do with this case. Secondly there was bias, KN was threatened before and he was the only one punished for what equates to not just blocking Jet which Jet was also guilty of. Blocking is imperfect but it does help.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-06-11 04:31:33  
Sure let's complain about drama by bringing it here.

Also everyone knows what Chaosx is implying and it was proven over and over it was wrong.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-11 04:31:40  
If you guys feel there is more to this case to be discussed, then ask a mod to unlock the thread.

I'll discuss the ideas involved behind it and generically how it could work, but it seems you guys want to talk about the specific case. That's what the thread (idea wise) is for.
By Jetackuu 2015-06-11 04:32:48  
Again, the claims of nepotism have nothing to do with this case. Secondly there was bias, KN was threatened before and he was the only one punished for what equates to not just blocking Jet which Jet was also guilty of. Blocking is imperfect but it does help.
I'm under no requirement to block a user, nor should one expect that harassment not be reported.
First Page 2 3 ... 17502 17503 17504 ... 22714 22715 22716