Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17904 17905 17906 ... 22719 22720 22721

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-09-20 17:19:15  
Easily. it's the same way oilstone burners work. a conductive enough surface transfers the heat into the oil.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-20 17:29:11  
This convocation lead me to science.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-20 17:55:59  
Never understood trading in games, I'd rather just wait a bit and keep my collection
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-20 17:56:14  
Asura.Schizm said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
I've only ever seen 1 copy of FF7 in the UK once. Ever.... >:(
Not cool.

I remember about 8 months after the game came out, you saw copies traded in everywhere, you couldn't get rid of the game.
It was decent.
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 17:58:47  
YouTube Video Placeholder

T.T help me some these tears... the character development in this game was too much for me :( i remamber the end of the game i cried... nooooooooooo teeepo T.T i listen to this soundtrack every time am drunk :(
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-20 17:59:38  
FFXIII is bad.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-20 18:00:42  
swaggernaught said: »

T.T help me some these tears... the character development in this game was too much for me :( i remamber the end of the game i cried... nooooooooooo teeepo T.T i listen to this soundtrack every time am drunk :(
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-09-20 18:03:06  
bof is in my top 3 favorite games of all time.
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:06:18  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
bof is in my top 3 favorite games of all time.

i love you :( you realize 3 is the best of all breath of fire 3 god the character development and right after the end bosss,,, i used to wake up 5 am back in during high school just to grind until 7 am lol man i used to miss the game i used to have garr with tank build + agi gear to make up of his slow turns... ofcourse myrmidon and kaiser were so *** op but myrmidon was much more op on final boss coz of holy damage T.T what have u done capcom with bof6... really..
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:07:53  
of all breath of fire games i guarantee you if your fond of Japanese role playing game breath of fire three >>> all Final fantasy game And xenogears. only if you have patience right after the end game.
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:10:31  

Really this is so *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE... compare it to this..

*** you capcom!!!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-09-20 18:10:51  
i just liked how much you could customize each person. also, the story was fun and funny especially for the age i was when i played it. love me some momo. i would put ff7 and maybe fft over it as my favorite though.

dat counter peco* doe

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2015-09-20 18:14:47  
I've been in the mood to play BoF3, so I might reply at it again soon, for the 10th time it feels like.
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:15:11  
i just liked how much you could customize each person. also, the story was fun and funny especially for the age i was when i played it. love me some momo. i would put ff7 and maybe fft over it as my favorite though.

dat counter peco* doe

i did like FF7 but not much as breath of fire 3. Bof 3 had more deph aka builds etc especially the end game omg...... when you see teepo ...
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:17:12  
Carbuncle.Scarmiglione said: »
I've been in the mood to play BoF3, so I might reply at it again soon, for the 10th time it feels like.

you are correct i have played breath of fire 3 over 3 times and FF7 once and ff9 2wice but nothing comes close as breath of fire 3 remamber when you meet rei at ogre road and then to the starting village? when he gets mad and start's killing road runners' and thiefs than raid's a bandit village omg... and teepo god damn it T.T why over all characters teepo beleived in myria....
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-09-20 18:20:33  
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-09-20 18:21:58  
also i have the ps1 discos for ff4-9 ehrgeiz fft and chrono trigger.

never played chrono cross though =/

only things i was lacking were the chocobo racing and chocobo dungeon games
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-20 18:24:57  
Chrono Trigger didn't come out in Europe until 2008 on DS and 2011 on VC

I played it on an emulator though, *** SE for not releasing here
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:25:54  

chrono cross was worth it was defnitely a continous of the story who ever said it was not is clearley reatrded it defenity conncected the missing part But only at the end part of the game dinosaurs' the computer etc

but honestly was it me who only thought that teepo was ryu's lost brother since he knew his name at the start of the game? or was i imagining it when he said ryu i dont know but somehow i know your name?
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:26:18  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

*** no we had it back in the middle east at 1997 in SNES actually no i think it was earlier...
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-20 18:27:37  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Not cool.

I remember about 8 months after the game came out, you saw copies traded in everywhere, you couldn't get rid of the game.
It was decent.

It was one of those PS1 games that people said was a must buy, as people bought the game, some people probably weren't RPG players and traded it in while they resell value was good.

But then you would go to a store like Funcoland/Gamestop and there would be 15 copies there.
I liked FFVII well enough, it had a nice story, nice characters (imo) but it receives WAY too much hype. There are those who praise FFVII as the best FF when it wasn't really all that FF, it was too futuristic, though I can't complain about that too much due to my fondness for both FFVI and FFVIII which were both futuristic. Part of what killed FFVII for me was that they wouldn't leave it the *** alone and let a classic be a classic. I also wasn't fond of how Squaresoft apparently tried to localize the game themselves which made for ***dialogue ("This guy are sick.") as well as leaving stuff seemingly unfinished and dummied out.

There's also the fact that, no matter how you look at it, you play as a group of eco-terrorists.

As for FFXIII, I found it to be too futuristic and un-FF-like, the lead character struck me as a brooding, unlikable, and anger-prone ***, and gameplay so was linear that SE should've been legally prohibited from applying the "Final Fantasy" name to it. Yet again, they wouldn't leave it the *** alone and let a flop be a flop.

Though people call FFVIII a horrible game and I love it so to each their own.
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:30:58  
Not cool.

It was decent.

It was one of those PS1 games that people said was a must buy, as people bought the game, some people probably weren't RPG players and traded it in while they resell value was good.

But then you would go to a store like Funcoland/Gamestop and there would be 15 copies there.
I liked FFVII well enough, it had a nice story, nice characters (imo) but it receives WAY too much hype. There are those who praise FFVII as the best FF when it wasn't really all that FF, it was too futuristic, though I can't complain about that too much due to my fondness for both FFVI and FFVIII which were both futuristic. Part of what killed FFVII for me was that they wouldn't leave it the *** alone and let a classic be a classic. I wasn't fond of how Squaresoft apparently tried to localize the game themselves which made for ***dialogue ("This guy are sick.") as well as leaving stuff seemingly unfinished and dummied out.

There's also the fact that, no matter how you look at it, you play as a group of eco-terrorists.

As for FFXIII, I found it to be too futuristic and un-FF-like, the lead character struck me as a brooding, unlikable, and anger-prone ***, and gameplay so linear that SE should've been legally prohibited from applying the "Final Fantasy" name to it. Yet again, they wouldn't leave it the *** alone and let a flop be a flop.

I dont want to be rude miss Anna ruthen but please try breath of fire 3 its one of the games that never gets old in my opinion i see it ahead of crono trigger its so underrated its the only game where characters developments even effects combat graphics + sound and this was back around ps1. You can buy the game through psp but who the *** cares capcom dont care anymore u just should *** download emulator + the game
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-20 18:31:10  

*** no we had it back in the middle east at 1997 in SNES actually no i think it was earlier...

I said Europe.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2015-09-20 18:31:39  

chrono cross was worth it was defnitely a continous of the story who ever said it was not is clearley reatrded it defenity conncected the missing part But only at the end part of the game dinosaurs' the computer etc

but honestly was it me who only thought that teepo was ryu's lost brother since he knew his name at the start of the game? or was i imagining it when he said ryu i dont know but somehow i know your name?

I like to think that Chrono Cross was more of the consequences of Trigger, but still a sequel of sorts. That;s another game I need to replay. I know I haven't played it in over 10 years.
By swaggernaught 2015-09-20 18:32:24  

I said Europe.

Yea but i usually thought Europe was always ahead of the middle east when it comes to games but yet again SNES back in the middle east long ago we had a US version only i think you are correct.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-20 18:33:13  
Not cool.

It was decent.

I liked FFVII well enough, it had a nice story, nice characters (imo) but it receives WAY too much hype. There are those who praise FFVII as the best FF when it wasn't really all that FF, it was too futuristic, though I can't complain about that too much due to my fondness for both FFVI and FFVIII which were both futuristic. Part of what killed FFVII for me was that they wouldn't leave it the *** alone and let a classic be a classic. I wasn't fond of how Squaresoft apparently tried to localize the game themselves which made for ***dialogue ("This guy are sick.") as well as leaving stuff seemingly unfinished and dummied out.

As for FFXIII, I found it to be too futuristic and un-FF-like, the lead character struck me as a brooding, unlikable, and anger-prone ***, and gameplay so linear that SE should've been legally prohibited from applying the "Final Fantasy" name to it. Yet again, they wouldn't leave it the *** alone and let a flop be a flop.

I dont want to be rude miss Anna ruthen but please try breath of fire 3 its one of the games that never gets old in my opinion i see it ahead of crono trigger its so underrated its the only game where characters developments even effects combat graphics + sound and this was back around ps1. You can buy the game through psp but who the *** cares capcom dont care anymore u just should *** download emulator + the game
You aren't being rude, and you don't have to call me miss. lol

I'll consider trying it.
First Page 2 3 ... 17904 17905 17906 ... 22719 22720 22721