Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18586 18587 18588 ... 22713 22714 22715
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-26 19:33:45  
:( I hope you don't go there for that. It seems like an interesting place minus all the suicide. Lots of articles I've read about the forest make it sound like a really strange place with lots of energy. and there are actual attractions to look at like caves and stuff. I could probably never go there alone though. 2spooky4me

new page!
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-01-26 19:38:11  
SpaceAnomaly said: »
:( I hope you don't go there for that. It seems like an interesting place minus all the suicide. Lots of articles I've read about the forest make it sound like a really strange place with lots of energy. and there are actual attractions to look at like caves and stuff. I could probably never go there alone though. 2spooky4me
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-26 19:42:04  
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-01-26 19:43:23  
Josiahkf said: »
I am so *** sick of logging in this site, it's like scragg has mobile users set to force timeout after 15 minutes lol.

And yes Space, Vyre is going for that. Necromancy.
He is coming back with the 6 paths of Vyre, Akatsuki leader Pein style
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-26 19:48:12  
Hmm... I ordered Disgaea 5 and Stella Glow used from amazon and ended up getting the preorder editions that are practically brand new. The only thing wrong with them is the outer cardboard boxes are a little beat up. Not complaining! Just unsure why they took $10 off this even though its practically new lol

Stella came with an adorable pig keychain. and a slutty cloth thing lol
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-01-26 19:50:52  
You said Stella Glow, and now I'm thinking about Stella Deus.
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-26 19:53:13  
I enjoyed Stella Deus! Sadly this isn't related. Its kind of like an Ar tonelico game. Singing girls, diving inside them, etc etc
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-01-26 19:54:48  
I enjoyed Stella Deus! Sadly this isn't related. Its kind of like an Ar tonelico game. Singing girls, diving inside them, etc etc
Dat Echidna tho.

I haven't played Stella Deus in like... since it came out xD One playthrough with my brother.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-26 20:00:06  
Josiahkf said: »
I am so *** sick of logging in this site, it's like scragg has mobile users set to force timeout after 15 minutes lol.
You sure you have cookies enabled for this site? I think the timeout may actually be 15 minutes but you should be automatically logged back in.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-26 20:04:14  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Dat Echidna tho.

I haven't played Stella Deus in like... since it came out xD One playthrough with my brother.
Clearly you meant to say Avis. :P

Sleep time! Have fun in the land of the rising sun! Watch out for the traps. Some Japanese men be pretty.
Dude look like a lady

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-01-26 20:06:51  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-26 20:11:19  
So, I walk out earlier and there's a trail of blood down the hall, I follow it to the kitchen and there's my sister, pissed off and stirring something on the stove with blood running out of a deep cut on her calf.

Dad and I took over and my mom put some of those little strips on it and covered it up and sent her to the ER where she ended up with 7 stitches.

Through the whole doctoring ordeal, my nephew (grand-nephew, sister's grandson) stood in the corner pointing and saying "boo-boo"... Which he kept repeating till I cleaned up every speck of blood in the house. >.> It hurt my back but it was cute.
By Ackeron 2016-01-26 20:15:22  
Anna Ruthven said: »
So, I walk out earlier and there's a trail of blood down the hall, I follow it to the kitchen and there's my sister, pissed off and stirring something on the stove with blood running out of a deep cut on her calf.

Dad and I took over and my mom put some of those little strips on it and covered it up and sent her to the ER where she ended up with 7 stitches.

Through the whole doctoring ordeal, my nephew (grand-nephew, sister's grandson) stood in the corner pointing and saying "boo-boo"... Which he kept repeating till I cleaned up every speck of blood in the house. >.> It hurt my back but it was cute.
2 questions,

How did you cut her calf?

What was she cooking?

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2016-01-26 20:20:49  

PM me if you want a copy.
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-01-26 20:23:24  

Wtf? Who would keep cooking with a cut like that.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-26 20:34:01  
Ackeron said: »

2 questions,

How did you cut her calf?

What was she cooking?
She owes me $20.

She took out the trash and something sharp came through the bag because I live with some real Einsteins.

Turkey & Dressing.

Asura.Failaras said: »

Wtf? Who would keep cooking with a cut like that.
My sister, I just said that.
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-01-26 21:20:16  
Quote:
My sister, I just said that.
Does brain damage run in the family? She does that, you have Tharja as your FE waifu, it's all the same.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-01-26 21:35:57  
So Schutz be all like, "Yo Vyre, you're actually going to go hit the redlight district hard, amirite?" And I was all, "What? No way!"

Then I looked at where my hotel is located...

\>.>/ I just found something to do at night! \<,</
 Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2016-01-26 21:44:22  
Asura.Vyre said: »
So Schutz be all like, "Yo Vyre, you're actually going to go hit the redlight district hard, amirite?" And I was all, "What? No way!"

Then I looked at where my hotel is located...

\>.>/ I just found something to do at night! \<,</

Well of course...you go to Minato, you go to Roppongi no? ^_-

Everyone else is all "oh Ginza this, oh Akihabara Electric Town that"...only Schutz is looking out for what Vyre really wants out of his vacation. :p

But you are still sporting your impressive beard no? :p Don't scare the natives away! :p
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-01-26 21:53:20  
Actually I shaved it at the beginning of last week.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-26 21:54:13  
Japanese people are afraid of beards?
By Bloodrose 2016-01-26 22:04:12  
No, but they are afraid of Vyre.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-26 22:05:28  
It's as if you've been lazy and haven't taken a shower/bath or whatever, I think. They're weird when it comes to beards.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-26 22:10:44  
There's a Haruhi Suzumiya card game...?
First Page 2 3 ... 18586 18587 18588 ... 22713 22714 22715