Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18720 18721 18722 ... 22714 22715 22716

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-02-15 08:43:09  
YouTube Video Placeholder

The guy who ripped it from Curtis Lepore's page changed the song I guess to avoid copyright slam on youtube. Either way, the visuals didn't change and this is hilarious.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-15 08:43:23  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Even with the sushi I bet if you did a /checkparam <me> you're at only like 950 right now pffft!
YAGRUSH REPRESENT!

Mystic Boon -> Black Halo -> Realmrazer -> Self Light -> Holy II
The fact you think any of those would land outside realmrazer is the best part! : p

*knows the timing and the second you begin executing realmrazer I begin casting utsusemi*
*one of the shadows absorbs the holy badassness and disappears*

Sucks to be you, I got AM3 up, Multi hit removed the shadows before i struck!
due to the server latency by casting when I see you execute realmrazer the shadows are up after it finishes even though your ws animation is still going and you can't multi-attack a millisecond after a weaponskill, there is a delay!

And now you're relying on luck! so I will too and have silence daggers on that oh lucky me, just happened to proc right now on you : p

Sucks to be you, Aside from RUN, WHM has the highest Magic evasion on armor pretty much, and i have Barwind and BarSilence on, and i carry dem Echos, so *Shrugs*

Carry me Echo drops senpai!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-15 08:52:16  
As if to make things worse, every idle piece for WHM has high Magic Defence bonus too. It's really silly, and seeing also WHM gets Magic Defense as traits, Asylum (Prevents debuffs entirely). With capped Job points, Sancro gains Magic Evasion as well... It's just dumb.
 Sylph.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Sylph.Vyre 2016-02-15 08:58:46  
Well they do tend to make gear pieces that are for specific jobs to make said job excel at somethihng >.>; via SE logic.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2016-02-15 09:01:03  
Nearing the end of these Rhapsodies missions. Waiting to enter this next BCNM, then I have a bunch of CS, and one final BCNM.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-02-15 09:24:16  
Bloodrose said: »
Nearing the end of these Rhapsodies missions. Waiting to enter this next BCNM, then I have a bunch of CS, and one final BCNM.
Sweet. I need to someday finish all that rhapsody crap.
You got any of those old Oboro JSE weapons to upgrade?
I have two that I can think of off the top of my head.

Lionsquall and Aettir. Might have another somewhere.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-02-15 09:25:52  
And instead of saving money for new upgrades... I spent 9mil on Heavy Metal Plates. Down to about half of what I need to finish to 95.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-02-15 09:26:20  
Yeah, WSDMG+10% is what I liked, though the magic evasion is pretty moot.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-02-15 09:27:07  
I have weapons I feel like I shouldn't have. Someone in Lina's LS gave me a Nibiru Chopper during the last NNI campaign, and the Goblin Mystery Box gave me a Nibiru Tabar like two days later.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-02-15 09:35:06  
I kind of miss the days when I was a God among Dark Knights on my server.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-02-15 09:38:23  
I feel ya. It's hard to come back and be the bottom of the barrel lol.

I'm on a new server now too, with a really small population. I'm used to Asuran manners, so like, sometimes I'm thinking I offend people who send me tells trying to negotiate what's in my bazaar if I'm selling stuff. >.>; It's a whooooollllle newwwwww world~

Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2016-02-15 09:39:30  
Congrats on finishing the Yagrush, too, Shadowlina! (Last I remember reading, Spicytaru was talking you out of doing it or something when you were so close to your Ichor goal.) :)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-02-15 09:44:17  
Asura.Vyre said: »
I feel ya. It's hard to come back and be the bottom of the barrel lol.

I'm on a new server now too, with a really small population. I'm used to Asuran manners, so like, sometimes I'm thinking I offend people who send me tells trying to negotiate what's in my bazaar if I'm selling stuff. >.>; It's a whooooollllle newwwwww world~

There were very few Dark Knights on Bismarck who could compete with the easy-bake over DDs like Monk, Sam, and War, but I managed to top most of the good ones at the 99 cap, and even during the Adoulin content. It took a long as time and some serious dedication, but it was glorious being told I was top of the parse, considering all of DRKs shortcomings in comparison to those other jobs.
By Jetackuu 2016-02-15 09:46:25  
Sweet. I need to someday finish all that rhapsody crap.
You got any of those old Oboro JSE weapons to upgrade?
I'm starting on part 2 as soon as I finish woth crap, it's taking longer than I hoped it would.
By Bloodrose 2016-02-15 09:48:06  
I'm still on mission 14 of WoTG.

I was going to finish it, then I said *** it.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-02-15 09:49:47  
Ohji Lunartail said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Got the ugliest bow in the game
I don't know if I'll ever finish my daggers, let alone the MNK weapon.. Have litteraly under 300k Gil -,- so items are kinda outta reach

Do you not craft or anything? Just doing some maps every now and then (mostly free ones, sometimes I'd get a few more from the market board) before the map changes I made about 15m off silks and bluebirds and random other stuff that dropped. I also crafted some housing items that were expensive at the time but cheap to make
By Ackeron 2016-02-15 09:59:53  
So last night I chose to make a nice dinner for myself cause reasons.
Ended up making some rigatoni with a roasted garlic and onion sauce with sliced Italian sausage. Also made a french baguette stuffed with Parmesan cheese and more sausage and sauce.

If I had to do anything different I would use mozzarella instead of Parmesan as it turns out parmesan is too dry to melt right and instead just browns. Still tasted good though.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Yatenkou 2016-02-15 10:13:00  
Time to watch interstellar again. What a great movie lol

What is your honesty setting at tars?
90%.
90%?
Absolute honestly is not always best, especially when dealing with emotional beings.
Alright 90% it is then Dr. Brand.
I'm watching your avatar and I think of her barking like a dog :3
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-02-15 10:14:56  
Yatenkou said: »
Time to watch interstellar again. What a great movie lol

What is your honesty setting at tars?
90%.
90%?
Absolute honestly is not always best, especially when dealing with emotional beings.
Alright 90% it is then Dr. Brand.
I'm watching your avatar and I think of her barking like a dog :3
Sinister glare!
Eye intensity grows!
Woof!
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-02-15 10:15:21  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I don't know if I'll ever finish my daggers, let alone the MNK weapon.. Have litteraly under 300k Gil -,- so items are kinda outta reach

Do you not craft or anything? Just doing some maps every now and then (mostly free ones, sometimes I'd get a few more from the market board) before the map changes I made about 15m off silks and bluebirds and random other stuff that dropped. I also crafted some housing items that were expensive at the time but cheap to make
Only got A at 60 atm and slowly working on gearing it, and been working 12-13 h shifts so havnt had time to do much ingame before passing out lok
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-02-15 10:16:36  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

Only got A at 60 atm and slowly working on gearing it, and been working 12-13 h shifts so havnt had time to do much ingame before passing out lok

I'd try and make as much money as possible when 3.2 hits since prices will be high at the start, could give you enough so you don't have to farm for a while
First Page 2 3 ... 18720 18721 18722 ... 22714 22715 22716