Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18788 18789 18790 ... 22716 22717 22718
By Bloodrose 2016-02-20 14:57:19  
SpaceAnomaly said: »
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
FE fates works on the older 3ds too :I only one game is for the new 3ds only and its xenoblade 1

Wouldn't it not run as well? Since the new one has a better processor and stuff? Also wouldn't controls be a little weird since you don't have the second analog?
Only games made to use the new processor can use it. IE Xenoblade. but Nintendo hasn't released anything else that uses the extra hardware except monhun4. Older games dont get any faster or look any better. and you dont need the analog in FE
So as it stands now, Nintendo did the dumbass thing of making a system before it had any games to use the features designed for the games that haven't been made yet.

Smart move, Nintendo. Smart. move.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2016-02-20 14:58:07  
FE fates works on the older 3ds too :I only one game is for the new 3ds only and its xenoblade 1

Wouldn't it not run as well? Since the new one has a better processor and stuff? Also wouldn't controls be a little weird since you don't have the second analog?
Only games made to use the new processor can use it. IE Xenoblade. but Nintendo hasn't released anything else that uses the extra hardware except monhun4. Older games dont get any faster or look any better. and you dont need the analog in FE

Cool. Might pick one of them up soon then. But then again I really want to play MH4 and I doubt it will ever come to the Wii U.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-02-20 14:58:19  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Bloodrose said: »
It's my dad's birthday today, so I was thinking of getting him a bag with the words "Trump Survival Kit" on it, and inside I'll just put a roll of toilet paper.

Just a single roll? And will it be made of dollar bills, or the hopes of the American people?

Also 2 ply or 3 ply, for that extra luxurious feel?
I was thinking 1 roll and it'll be 1 ply - the real scratchy kind.

At least it wasn't a pinecone.
There's always the option of rough cut sandpaper.
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-02-20 14:58:56  
It's my dad's birthday today, so I was thinking of getting him a bag with the words "Trump Survival Kit" on it, and inside I'll just put a roll of toilet paper.

Just a single roll? And will it be made of dollar bills, or the hopes of the American people?

Put a Pine cone in the tube in the middle, that way he can get both.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-02-20 14:59:13  
>tfw playing Bleach and trying to hold onto spirit orbs for when the 1000 Year Blood War arc eventually gets added to the game
>tfw not even done with the Hueco Mundo arc yet

YouTube Video Placeholder

Only games made to use the new processor can use it. IE Xenoblade. but Nintendo hasn't released anything else that uses the extra hardware except monhun4 and smashbros i think. Older games dont get any faster or look any better. and you dont need the analog in FE. The n3ds has a built in amiibo reader if you care about that but you can buy a reader for the old one too.
Does MHX not use it?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-02-20 14:59:25  

There's always the option of rough cut sandpaper.
See, this is why you're here.

Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-02-20 14:59:59  
i'm at work for another 6 hours so i can't booze, and the dreams of young people always upset my stomach. too sweet and unrealistic.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2016-02-20 15:00:23  
Spicy's going to pay $12.95 to get Fail back but, but moreso to take his pants!
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-02-20 15:00:30  
Single ply, rough cut sandpaper made of used large pinecones.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
サーバ: Hyperion
user: mikuu
By Hatsune Miku 2016-02-20 15:01:03  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Hatsune Miku said: »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQTJl2bwoZQ

I think this video is relevant

/late

Wh-... thi..

I...

I can't believe I just watched this entire video.
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-20 15:01:08  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
such hunger ; ;

no dinner or breakfast. need to decide what sounds good for lunch.

suggestions?
If you're like Moldyseconds or Failaras, you could drink a bottle of vodka for lunch and call it a day.

Or get someone to cook you some pancakes.
This is slander.
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-02-20 15:01:09  
So as it stands now, Nintendo did the dumbass thing of making a system before it had any games to use the features designed for the games that haven't been made yet.

there are no plans to make any new games that take advantage of it either. its just a xenoblade machine.

Cool. Might pick one of them up soon then. But then again I really want to play MH4 and I doubt it will ever come to the Wii U.
Monhun plays fine on a normal 3ds I think the only thing the n3ds does is get rid of some of the jaggies in the graphics. you can get a circle pad pro for the camera stick.

Seriously tho, the n3ds is nice but unless you don't have any 3ds system or yours is going out I wouldn't recommend it over the normal one. It only turns on faster and loads the store faster. I regret getting it.
By Bloodrose 2016-02-20 15:01:16  
"I'm bringing Failaras back, you other posters don't know how to act!"
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-02-20 15:01:35  

Old 3DS does NOT have Amiibo support either so if you have any around and want to use them with games like Smash Brothers, Fire Emblem, that Steam game, and w/e others are out there you would have to upgrade or buy an amiibo scanner.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-20 15:01:54  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Am I the only one who completely turns off the 3D of the 3Ds and hates the battery wasting feature?

I am completely disappointed in Gameboys. Granted I still own and use one sometimes, but completely disappointed.
I never use the 3D because I know what a headache feels like.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-02-20 15:02:03  
Leon Kasai said: »
Does MHX not use it?
I dunno. I thought it was JP onry. I don't keep up on Japanese games D:
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2016-02-20 15:02:20  
The few games I've played on my 3ds I've liked the 3D feature, but it gets annoying having to keep it at a specific angle and ***.

And eventually it ends up either making me sick or giving me a headache and I turn it off.

But I really liked Shin Megumi Tensei IV in 3D.
By Bloodrose 2016-02-20 15:02:54  
Asura.Failaras said: »
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
such hunger ; ;

no dinner or breakfast. need to decide what sounds good for lunch.

suggestions?
If you're like Moldyseconds or Failaras, you could drink a bottle of vodka for lunch and call it a day.

Or get someone to cook you some pancakes.
This is slander.
Wrong, it's actually libel if it's in written form.

Secondly, it's only slander or libel if it happens to be false. Which it isn't, given your own admissions of being a drunk.
[+]
サーバ: Hyperion
user: mikuu
By Hatsune Miku 2016-02-20 15:04:09  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Jesus you dorks post fast on the weekend.

Maybe ya gettin' too old ta keep up, Josi!
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-02-20 15:04:25  

But I really liked Shin Megumi Tensei IV in 3D.
are you not hype?!
By Bloodrose 2016-02-20 15:04:27  
Ackeron said: »

Old 3DS does NOT have Amiibo support either so if you have any around and want to use them with games like Smash Brothers, Fire Emblem, that Steam game, and w/e others are out there you would have to upgrade or buy an amiibo scanner.
Amiibo scanner sounds like the better, cheaper option. Also, I don't have any amiibos, FE, or "That Steam Game".
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-02-20 15:06:39  

Was the one for me.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-02-20 15:12:11  
Josiah must be enjoying this. hehe
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-02-20 15:12:41  
So yeah,

Quote:
Any sexual role-playing and/or discussions of sexual activity.
First Page 2 3 ... 18788 18789 18790 ... 22716 22717 22718